Stalker

DARK SKY

The rain started falling as yuna was walking to the supermarket with a hungry stomach. She entered the supermarket which was fairly deserted except for a old lady who was checking the fruit asile. She went in search of her favorite pack of chips.she was busy hunting for her chips when she felt a pair of eyes on her.she slightly turned her head to find a hooded  figure standing at the entrance of the snack asile .freaking out on the inside she gathered her courage and walked towards the cashier. 

"Left, right,left, right ! ! She bumped into the hooded figure and fell two steps back .the person however remained rigid like  a wall .She quickly mumbled an apology and walked towards the cashier. While the cashier was checking the items she took a few glances towards  the stranger.But to her  surprise she found two wicked eyes staring back at her

She started walking out of the supermarkets but it was no surprise when the hooded figure walked out too. She picked up her pace. And also took out the phone from her bag. Her fingers where shaking as she had turned to look back .

"THE MAN'S HOLDING A FREAKING GUN".she ran. But she knows she can't out run him. She firmly pressed the call button. 

A somewhat boyish voice answerd it. "Where the hell  are you ?It's freaking 11:30 ."

With nervous voice she answered "Someone's following me....LUHAN..." 

the line went dead and she turned back to see the hooded man staring at her with a sinester grin.