The Fall

Uncertainty

 

Edit: okay i make alot of mistake in this lol. I wrote yesung instead of jongwoon XD. I'm sorry for those who already read it i forgot to check it. Now i had to fix the one on wattpad too kekeke

Warning! This is Yesunguke fict. Why with the alpha thingy? Just read it and you’ll know why. One more thing. I’m a er for bottomYe.

 

 

 

It’s Jongwoon 18th birthday. The day where he supposed to be the new alpha of his pack and meet his new Luna who will be with him all his eternity.

Living with 4 other brothers and his loving parent, Jongwoon was chosen as the new alpha for his clan despite him being the second oldest son.

Heechul the first son was born into a beta wolf but due to the family pack already had one, he was settle with other role but he’s not one to complain. He was content with his own part as the head of the guard by his own nature. The look could deceive one without knowing how terrible and savage he could be on the field.

Jongwoon and Kibum, the 4th son born as alphas. Gifted with more authority and respect from pack, both were highly look up by the other. Given that Jongwoon’s older than Kibum who was the actual maknae of the siblings, Jongwoon was chosen as the soon to be alpha since his birth and left Kibum to venture on his own interest.

The 3rd son, Ryeowook. The only omega in the alpha family. Here in their pack, everyone were treated equally. Having their nice Luna who change the stupid rule of submissive being treated poorly to equally respected for everyone to had their own important role.

All in all. Jongwoon was ready with his important role. To guide the pack to a better future with no injustice act and equality. 

But today. Everything is about to change. He had been dreaming for days about his soulmate and nothing could change how he felt at that very moment.

The Goddess had show him beforehand. The imagery of his mate. The future that he could hold together if he were to accept his fate. The walls that could be break by declaring his mate as his new Luna.

And that was the reason he knew, he can’t do it. He’s straight. As straight as how he always like this one girl and could think of her everyday even in his state right now.

But the dream of his little happy family had to be crushed by the fact that he knew his soon to be mate is a male. An omega from his pack that always join them on the hunt despite him being the littlest one in the group. But hey, this is no discriminating group. Who is he to judge the Luna words?

Cho Kyuhyun. A young omega who years younger than him. Sure enough the latter would never foresee the alpha as his mate for his age yet to come. Little Kyuhyun never know the fate that awaits him when the clock strike the 12 o’clock.

.
.
.

“I give it up, to Jongwoon, our soon to be Alpha!”

The now Alpha welcoming his somewhat nervous son to come to the stage. Clapping his hand in the proudest gesture for tomorrow was his day to retire from his Alpha world and letting his son to take over the throne.

“Thanks appa.” said Jongwoon nervously. 

Thanks for his soon to be beta and his childhood friend, Henry for preparing the formal speech for him. Blurting out all the words that he already memorized beforehand, Jongwoon manage to finish it off without a stutter.

Seeing his friend looking all pale and nervous, Henry quickly make his way towards the older and took a seat right next to him.

“Hyung, are you okay?” said Henry worriedly.

“Ye-yeah. I’m okay. Just nervous.” said Jongwoon.

In the midst of convincing the beta to not worried about him, something inside him growl for the thing he scared the most.

Mate!’

He knew the time will come and his wold surely wanting his mate to be one with them. Call him crazy but he and his wolf never one to decide on the same page. The only thing he had remember about his moment with his wolf was when he named the latter Woon as in the chinese character. For his fur to be as white and fluffy as the cloud. Never he had dreamed for his relationship with his wolf to be as thin as paper sheet.

‘Woon….’ he thought about his wolf feelings but the crazy idea of having a male as his Luna already clouding his head from thinking rationally.

As if he had lost control of his body, he begin to follow a scent that had him shuddered once he at the age where he can scent his true mate.

‘I’m so sorry… Woon… Cho Kyuhyun’

.
.
.

“As the Alpha of the Crescent Pack and your mate, I, Kim Jongwoon hereby to declare---

“Please don’t!”

Jongwoon! Don’t you dare!’

Ignoring the pleads from both his mate and his wolf, Jongwoon continue his final remark.

“That under the Goddess name, I'm rejecting Cho Kyuhyun, as the mate of mine from this life.”

With the last word spoken out from his little mouth, a great shudder struck both him and Kyuhyun to the point he had fall on his kneed from the massive pain.

He was no different than the omega who was gasping for the pain had him whimpering on the floor. Crying as he felt the last string of the bond broken from the declaration.

“I’m… so..rry… you could… fine a better one.. than me…” said Jongwoon between his stutter.

Jongwoon knew how heart broken the little omega had become. Young and innocent. Clueless for what had happen. What was the reason he were rejected by the person he look up the most. The person who he had fall in love from the sideline knowing his uality weren’t normal for the others.

The older were having his hard time to grasp for anything to just stand up for hims fall. Staggering his way towards the little omega to help him but the only thing he receive was a slap on his hand and another wave of pain for only him.

“I accept the rejection from my alpha and my now ex mate.”

With that being said, Jongwoon fall harshly on the floor. A sudden wave of excruciating pain begin to attack every part of his body as the bond were cut of from his wolf life. He was prepared for the pain to come but he could never foresee for him to pass out at the gazebo where he had invited Kyuhyun to do the dirt in his life.

Right before the darkness taking over his vision, he saw how pitiful Kyuhyun is. Trying his hard to even walk away from him and disappear into the house.

‘So…rry…’

.
.
.

3 days. He had woke up to a sight of his own room. He knew he had been pass out that long judging from the calendar plastered on the wall of his room.

He tried to move any of his limbs but nothing work out for him. One thing lead to another, he can feel something was wrong with him.

“Woon…?” he whisper in his lowest voice. The hoarse tone was enough to let himself know how painful it was for him to talk in the days onward.

Getting nothing from his wolf, Jongwoon trying to connect his mind with his wolf but he felt nothing. Void and empty. He knew something was wrong. Though his relationship with the said wolf was awkward, Woon would always reply to him once or even a hum to know he was still there.

“Wo…”

A tears begin to make it’s way to his cheeks. Clutching onto his chest hard, he begin to heave himself into a seating position. Calling and chanting for the wolf name so many time.

‘No… please…’ thought him.

He never knew the day when his wolf would ignore him could come. Or rather be, he could say that his wolf are dead. He can’t feel anything from the inside. No tinge. No senses that he always proud of. Nothing.

Weeping and sobbing as he hugging his knees close to his body. Mourning for the loss that he himself was so unsure about.

“Oh now you’re crying?”

A tone of mockery had him shot up his gaze to the door way. Standing there with his smug look, their maknae, Kibum.

“What?” and it sound genuinely confused coming from the weeping man.

“You think we didn’t know how you rejected your poor mate? Well now look who had his own karma? You really are disgusting humanbeing.” said Kibum as if he was spitting venom towards the older.

“Wha…how…”

“How? Oh Jongwoon, innocent boy.” Jongwoon quirk his head a little bit from the rude speech from his usual polite brother. “Of course we know. Everyone know. After a crying Cho Kyuhyun kind enough to inform us about you passing out at the gazebo, mom forced him to tell the truth and so he did. What a nice mate-- opss, I mean ex mate you have. And 2 days ago, Cho Kyuhyun move out from this pack and went away without telling us where his family will be going. You lost everything, Jongwoon.”

Now he knows why his little brother were talking down on him. He bet his whole pack begin to hate him and he was right. He saw his father walking into the room with the most fumed face he ever see in that kind man’s face.

“Kim Jongwoon! You dare to tarnish our good name as an Alpha and the leader of this pack!” said his father.

A slap on his face show it all. The anger. The humiliation. And most of all, the disappoinment of a father for his failure.

“Sorry..” that was all he could muster from the pain of lost and the beating.

“You think sorry was enough? You threw away your mate and now you are mate less! No Alpha could survive without his Luna! With this, you are no longer the future alpha of this pack. I’m giving it up for Kibum!” said the alpha with all his authority.

Both Jongwoon and Kibum perk up from the declaration.

“Appa!” Kibum shout in protest. He had never the one who to lead such a hug pack and all the commitment had him taken aback from his father final word.

“Shush it! And you, Jongwoon, are to be banish by this pack and move out from this pack house!”

He didn’t see this coming. His brother life to ruined right before his eyes and his own family were to disown him out to be a rouge.

“A--appa?” said him with eyes full of tears. Not enough to mourn on the lost of his wolf, he now had to grieve on the family he had to give up from his own fault.

“Don’t appa me after you embarrassing the whole family! We give you 2 days to pack up. We’ll send you to your auntie who live inside the city. Such a failure.” his father walk out with what it seems like a tear up face.

Kibum who was still unable to accept his life had to be the way it does right now only groaning. Clenching his knuckle hard. Trying his best to not beat his damned hyung to the pulp for ruining his life.

“You! Are a monster!” said Kibum.

Not once Jongwoon saw his brother crying in his life and today was the first and the last time he could such a thing. He lower his head from meeting the angry one. Startle in a jolt when the door to his room were closed by the maknae harshly.

“Sorry…I’m sorry… please forgive me..” he whimpers in pain. Not once he foreseeing such thing could happen from a mistake he thought he could get away with.

He knew he had to go before the two days time were up. Unwilling to face the disapointed look on his parents and siblings, he heaving his heavy body to begin his packing.

As he was struggling to throw all his belonging into a bag, another wave of shocks struck him in all of sudden. Throwing him into a pitiful falls, he whimpers from the sudden crushing pain and the hotness.

‘What happen….’ thought him as he felt his body tense from the weird wave. ‘It’s… not …hurt much.. but why… Ah… karma…’

After he had calm enough from the sudden struck, he continue to pack all his belong. In the amount of one hour, he manage to pack all his needing clothing and some gadget that he bought from his own money into one bag pack. He didn’t know he had less stuff than he thought he had.

‘I… can’t take the bike... it’s appa’s gift…’ thought him.

Looking out, it was perfect time for him to run away. Once the clock strike 1am, he jump from his window to the ground. Groaning, the impact of jumping from the 2nd floor had him injured his ankle.

Karma was really doing fair work on him. He can’t heal from the mere jump. It was enough to tell him he was indeed lost his wolf.

Looking back a the dark house pack one more time, he whisper his farewell with a tear glistening face and run on all his might towards the forest.

Didn’t take him long time to reach the nearest bustop outside his pack territory. He can feel the link from his pack were torn out once his foot in front of the stop.

‘No going back… you lost everything already…’

.
.
.

“Yeobo… he’s gone… our baby gone…” cried the Luna of the pack in the hands of her Alpha. She felt the last bond she had with her pup were cut away after the latter walk out from their marked territory.

“He deserve it. No one should ever play with Goddess fate.”

“But Yeobo… we should let him explain what was his reason to do so… it’s dangerous out there… if the rouge heard about him, they’ll kill him….”

“I train him to survive the impossible. If he’s that weak to survive, he’s not the right Alpha.”

“Yeobo!!! how can you say something like! Surviving alone and surviving within the pack members are different! If something were to happen to him, I swear to Goddess, you’ll see my wrath!” said the Luna with her eyes glowing red. The rarest of the wolf, he had to have the white wolf as his Luna.

The alpha sigh and nod meekly. “I’ll send someone to watch him over. Until he able to survive by his own.”

“Thank you. Now, don’t talk to me for a month.”

“What!?”

.

“Hyung, what happen?”

Heechul look down at the small pup in his hand. The omega of the family were running towards him the moment before they heard the wrath of his father shouting from Jongwoon’s room.

Being the helpless of the family, Ryeowook unable to grasp what had happen to one of his brother. Clinging onto the beta hand as both of them felt the tug on the pack link. Someone had cut of all his tied and he knew too well who was that someone.

“Nothing Wookie. Nothing to be worried about.” said Heechul, assuring the little one from knowing the truth.

‘Why can’t you wait till father send you to auntie? Why did you runaway now, Jongwoon ah…’

Heechul wasn’t the one who to think badly of one another. And he know his second brother had his reason to do the most taboo thing in the world.

‘Please be safe…’

 

 

 

 

A/N: ahh, good old friend Ms.Angsty~~~ i love rejection werewolf ff lol. It's painfully sickening but it become much better if it has good ending lol