final

Of Love Letters and Confessions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjoo didn't know how it actually started.
Was it when they accidentally bumped into each other and gave soft apologies?
Or when she was drawn by her amazing dance in a dancing competition at their school?
Perhaps when she saw how warm and bright her smile was when she's with her friends?
Whatever the reason is, one thing is for sure, Minjoo have fallen inlove with her.
Minjoo once considered confessing to the girl but eventually backfired knowing how famous and how many admirers the girl has.
It was Lee Chaeyeon she was talking about. President of the dance club and is well known for her feather like dances, a diligent and hard working student and also very charismatic. And she was just Minjoo, an ordinary girl, barely passing her subjects. Who was she kidding?
So instead of confessing personally, Minjoo decided to leave love letters at her locker every morning to show her love for the girl.
The first letter was to be given today, she wrote a simple:
 'Goodmorning! Hope you've eaten your breakfast today! Take care always 💖'
                                    -Your Secret Admirer
She slid the note inside the locked and patiently waited from behind the pillar waiting for Chaeyeon to arrive and read her letter.
Chaeyeon arrived and opened her locker, Minjoo saw how she smiled when she picked up the letter that was given to her. Minjoo saw how the blonde blushed and covered her face after reading the letter and shoved the letter to her bag before leaving.
It became a daily routine for Chaeyeon to receive and read these letters from her secret adm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter