final

Apologies Leads to Cuddles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon felt terrible.

Her father suddenly called her for a business trip in Japan, she can't really disobey her father so she did what she had to do.

But she didn't expect to be gone for a week.

One week without being able to call or text her girlfriend, just leaving her a text before she left saying 'My dad called me for a business trip I promise to keep in touch, I Love You'.

She didn't keep in touch, for the past few days she couldn't check her phone due to the busy schedules and meetings she had to attend to.

The last time she had seen Minjoo was when they had their dinner date. She could still remember the beautiful smile her girlfriend had that night. Just thinking about it made Charyeon smile.

'I'm such an idiot' Chaeyeon thought to herself.

She could only imagine how Minjoo felt, she must have been angry, sad and frustrated.

And now she's here, standing infront of her girlfriend's apartment door, holding a bouquet of roses and a huge teddy bear as a peace offering.

She knocked to the door nervously as she waited for her girlfriend to open it.

The door swinged open revealing a girl in a red hoodie and gray sweatpants. You can see from her eyes that she cried for days and her hair was a total mess, but for Chaeyeon she still looked beautiful.

"What are you doing here?" 

Chaeyeon flinched at the tone Minjoo used at her, it was full of hatred and hurt.

"I--" Chaeyeon gulped, she didn't know what to say.

"If you're not going to say anything just leave" Minjoo said.

"I'm sorry" Chaeyeon's voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter