I Thought You Didn't Like Him?

Can't Help Falling Inlove With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note

Author's note:

Sorry I'm taking so long to upload new chapters. It's been more than a year since more Rosekook coincidences happened so I'm not quite sure what to write about anymore and I'm hitting a bit of a wall. If someone knows an account on IG that has content of Rosekook from Dec 2017 up to present, please do share. 

 

I'm really sorry guys. Life's been so mean to me and I never thought I'd even say that. But God is good always. Just took me a lot more time to realize that again. I'll be writing more soon.

Til then, please enjoy some stories I've already written down. It includes Rosé and the people I ship her with. 

I'm not writing about the other members because I really can't write about someone I'm not very familiar with. In terms of writing about Rosé, I'm so obsessed with her and I am actually just a Rosé stan. Don't get me wrong. I love all the girls so please don't take this the wrong way. Next story is their date. Hope you guys atleast enjoy this dry chapter.


Author's POV

"HYUNGGGGG!!!!" Jungkook wails like he's been hurt and like the leader that he is, Namjoon comes rushing in to his room, looking worried, and his hair was all messed up from recently waking up.

"This better be really important Jeon Jungkook or I swear to God…" He warns the maknae firmly as he catches his breath, hoping that the warning sounded as terrifying as he wanted it to but even he didn't buy it.

"Rosé agreed to meetup with me…" Jungkook managed to say through gritted teeth. Not because he was annoyed but because he found it damn hard to keep himself from smiling like an idiot in front of his hyung.

"Holy shi- Stop doing that with your face!" Namjoon snaps at the lovestruck boy whose face looks like it had one too many botox sessions and he did it all while he was smiling.

The younger abruptly relaxes his face and proceeds to massage his jaw while giving himself a mental note:

"Don't do that in front of Rosé."

"Is that it? How'd you -? Why'd she even say yes?!" His hyung expresses his frustration which caught Jungkook by surprise even though he knew it was a risky thing to date other idols especially the ones from big companies.

But this wasn't a date.

Or is it?

Jungkook's face falls into a frown upon realizing the situation they were at right now and Namjoon couldn't help but pity the boy - for real this time.

He lets out a huge sigh and figures out a way to simplify how he and Rosé can go on a date without getting caught.

"Yes. Yes, I'll allow you to go on this date." Jungkook immediately celebrates, jumping up from his bed like a ball but was stopped by Namjoon before he could even continue his celebration.

"Tell me how you got her to say 'Yes' first." He asks and a second later he sees Jungkook looking all flustered which went well paired with his 'tomato' face.

"Ok.. uhh." He proceeds onto scratching his nape first before he continues... 

----> FLASHBACK <-----

"So Rosé…" He initiates - scratch that - he TRIES to initiate a conversation with her, forgetting the fact that Rosé had only 5 minutes of break time allowed and she didn't know that Jungkook would stop by to see her.

The look on her face when the front-desk staff told her playfully with a beaming smile on her face how there's a boy out here waiting for her and how it was an emergency, she said. To her surprise and absolute bewilderment, it was the one and only, Jungkook.

Her eye twitches, her blood boils when she sees the persistent boy standing right in front of her looking all shy and timid, wasting her 5 minute break knowing she wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter