From Player To...

Can't Help Falling Inlove With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV 

"Hyung!! Hyuuuunnngggggg~" I whined in front of Namjoon hyung, who looked like he wanted to strangle me, after asking him 24 times if I could get Blackpink Rosé's number.

He massaged his temples, contemplating how he would end my life, but he probably remembered I'm super important, cause I'm the main vocal. Kekeke.

"For the last time Jungkook, NO." Ah. The big N-O.

I hate it.

I hated it even more after hearing 29 times in a row.

Ever since that night when she sang on the acoustic collab stage at Gayo Daejun, I wanted to - nope scratch that, NEEDED to get to know her.

Turns out - after watching every single video fans have made about us - she literally fits my ideal type.

She's so beautiful, petite, super hot, and those legs.. mhmmm…

"Stop fantasizing about her." Namjoon shot at me, rolling his eyes so far up his skull.

"I-i wasn't!!!!" My words says no, but my face denies me as I felt my face getting hotter all the way down to…

"Yah!" *loud smacking sound*

If that ain't the most painful, most braincell-deteriorating smack I've had in my life, then I don't wanna know what goes after that.

I covered the back of my head, wincing in pain, while the others come out of their rooms to find out what's going on.

"Namjoon, you gotta calm down with the snacking." Jin shook his head in disapproval, comforting me as I gave him my 'sad puppy eyes' look and pouted.

"Stop that Kook, it ain't cute anymore." Jimin snickered, obviously amused about me getting hit.

Ok, to be fair, I have been asking all of them to help me get her number, but they won't budge and I always have to get what I want.

And I want Rosé.

"If you're really that desperate, Taehyung has her number." Yoongi finally broke, all our eyes on him while Taehyung gave him a death glare and me to Taehyung.

"HOW?!" I demanded.

I knew he was older, but if he had it, why keep it to himself? 

I've legit been asking for almost 2 weeks.

"Yah Jeongguk, I'm still your hyung." He replied firmly.

I rolled my eyes at him. 

We were all clearly past that, but for the sake of an explanation, I swallowed my damn pride.

"Fine. Sorry. Now can you please tell me how you got it? And why you never gave it to me?" I politely asked this time.

"Mark hyung has it. He told me not to share it to anyone because her number's already being asked for by at least 3/4 the idol population. Many are boys."

This makes me even more eager now and…

Wait…

Then why did he ask for her number then?

"Then why did you get it?" I looked at him skeptically, trying to pinpoint any other explanation as to why, besides him liking her. 

I watched his reactions, too. 

And I left a dislike on the video using all 5 of my accounts.

Petty, I know.

By this time, only Namjoon, Jin, and Jimin were in the living room, while the rest went back inside their respective rooms minding their own business.

I didn't want to know why Jimin and Jin were here, but I knew Namjoon was monitoring our conversation. 

"I-uh..*clears throat*..erhmm…" 

He turned away from my burning gaze, raging with obvious jealousy, and I can't help but notice how he's trying to hide his blushing face. 

"Answer the question Taehyung." Namjoon demanded.

At least he can speak informally since he's older. 

But he's probably also curious why he can't give a straight answer. 

"Nothing hyung. I just asked him about Mark hyung casually because he keeps on talking about her as well."

I can tell he was lying. Look at him.

LOOK AT THAT. 

Take notes. This is what a bad liar looks like.

I'm not surprised if Namjoon actually lets this go, only me and Jimin knows how bad a liar Taehyung is.

"Just delete it. We don't want to be caught in the same room, parties, or even malls and cafes with these people. 

They've only j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter