-0.

Nights with you

The dorm was drowned in a silence that only the late night hours can bring when all the members were sleeping, everyone but Jiwoo. Sleeping was always a issue for the young girl and when she moved to the dorm with all the others her anxiety suddenly started to grow stronger at nights, not like she didn't feel safe with all the other girls but the fact that she goes from always been surrounded by her friends to be while awake and lonely at 3:00 a.m made her chest hurt a little. She used to go and cuddle with Jungeun but that that place was now Jinsoul's and trying to sleep in a buck with other two people wasn't comfortable at all. She was embarrassed of herself for not being able to do such a simple thing as sleep, with a sigh her feets touched the cold floor  to make her way out of the shared room but her eyes moved between her roomates for a few seconds, she could hear Gowon’s little snores from the top of the bunk and had to bite her lip to avoid laughing at olivia holding a big plushie tight, and then her eyes landed on Sooyoung. Her heart jumped a bit at the sight, the pink lips of the older were slightly parted as she breathed slowly through , she looked so peaceful and calm. Jiwoo felt her chest warm, she knew she was head over heels for her leader a long time ago she just didn't have the guts to make the first move.

 

-Where are you going?- Sooyoung's voice came out raspy and low as soon as Jiwoo opened the door-Is it time to wake up already?

 

-Unnie go back to sleep- Jiwoo whispered not wanting to disturb the younger girls- I'm just going to get a glass of water.

 

Sooyoung left out a low mumble that jiwoo couldn't actually understand before covering herself even more with the blue blanket. Closing the door carefully the red haired girl made her way to the empty living room, the silence only made her feel worse, she softly took a seat in the large leather couch and tried to calm herself before going back to her room. The images of her recent nightmare mixed with the nervous feelings for the upcoming schedule. It was their first comeback and Jiwoo felt like she was debuting once again, after ending their promotions she missed the stage and the fans but now the expectations were higher and she wasn't so sure about her ability to reach them. She realized her hands were shaking when she stretched to get the tv remote, the screen lighted the room and made the hazel eyes hurt for a few seconds before adjusting to the brightness. She knew it was pointless to try sleeping once again but at least the scenes of a unknown drama in the screen would distracted until somebody got up to get ready, usually Jungeun or Haseul were the ones that made breakfast for everybody and by that point they weren't going to be surprised to find a zombie jiwoo walking around the dorm like its already 4 p.m for her.

 

The short girl jumped when thin arms wrapped around her shoulders from behind but her body immediately relaxed when she felt the tip of a cold nose caress her cheek and the smell of Sooyoung's perfume invading her senses. The taller was usually clingy and her touch was nothing new to the younger but everytime she feels the woman near her she just cant help to blush at the sudden attention. Sooyoung knew her effect and she would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy the feel of Jiwoo's tiny body melting under her fingertips, she hummed with her eyes still closed before pulling away from the girl. Sooyoung was tired and Jiwoo could tell by just looking at her face, it took only a few seconds before the raven haired girl was now sitting right next to her body and Jiwoo could only quickly hide her shaking hands under her tights.

 

-What's wrong?-Sooyoung's voices come out low, almost as a whisper while her fingers reached Jiwoo's scalp calmly massaging the area- did you have another nightmare?

 

-Im fine Unnie-Jiwoo mummbled feeling her chest suddenly hurt a little least.

 

-you're lying- long thin arms opened so Jiwoo could place herself between them in silence.

 

Jiwoo couldn't hide her surprise when the arms pulled her to Sooyoung's lap placing her on top of the woman with her legs on the couch and her head pressed softly against the warm chest, like she wasn't blushing before her cheeks got even reder and a part of her was glad Sooyoung was holding her in her chest instant of looking at her. She felt so vulnerable while the arms squeezed her even tighter the toned body but Sooyoung always had the effect on her, she made her feel safe even when almost all her fears were in her head and that's why Jiwoo couldn't help but fall for the taller. The protective side of Sooyoung was one of jiwoo's favorite and now with her humming a quiet song to help her calm down the younger couldn't be more sure about her feelings.

 

-I didn't mean to wake you up-Jiwoo whispered closing her eyes and allowing herself being babied by the girl.

 

-You didn't but i'm glad i was awake-Sooyoung replied while rubbing small circles in the younger's back-you know you can tell me what's bothering you, right Angel? I want to help.

 

-Im Fi…- she was ready to cut the older's worried speech but the words got caught on   at mention of the pet name, that was new- How did you just call me?- her voice came out a bit louder now her heartbeat raised.

 

-Angel-Sooyoung repeated with a soft smile, her eyes landed on the girl's on top on her and she managed to notice the sudden wave of happiness that crossed the hazel orbs- Is it too cheesy?

 

-No no Its…-Jiwoo sweared her brain was never such a mess before, Sooyoung's face was a few inches away and she could feel the warm breath of her nose on her cheek, the older raised an eyebrow waiting for the answers-Its fine.

 

-You're shaking, do you want me to get a blanket for us?-Jiwoo was actually cold but she didn't want to lose the contact so she just remained quiet and buried herself again into Sooyoung's chest- It's okay, you know? to ask for help from time to time i mean.

 

-I know i just didn't want to bother anybody-Jiwoo's thin arms wrapped tightly around the thin waist covered with a soft pijama-I'll be fine.

 

-You're never going to be a bother Jiwoo, i thought you trusted me-Sooyoung's eyebrows furrowed while she looked at the tv without actually paying attention.

 

Jiwoo's heart ached a bit at the sad tone in her leader's voice, maybe trying to protect Sooyoung from her feeling where actually hurting the older's and the thought of that made Jiwoo hug her even tighter than before. She trusted Sooyoung almost as much as she trusted Jungeun who actually was the only person other than her parents to know her problems, trust wasn't the issue between them, Jiwoo's fear was. She lost plenty of people over the years everytime she started to open up about her issues, she got mocked for being anxious and yelled for crying, she didn't want Sooyoung to see the side of her she hated the most. She managed to go through these situations for herself but she was sure that losing Sooyoung's friendship couldn't compare to anything she's felt before, so she was doing what she considered the best. Hide under the happy Jiwoo mask.

 

A part of her really wanted to let go and start rambling about it with the older but there were too many “what ifs…” and Jiwoo felt she was still to weak to face that. Her eyes closed when she felt the soft pair of lips touch her forehead a few times and relaxed under the delicate touch. Sooyoung's mind wasn't as calm as she seemed, the feeling of not being able to help the girl made her sick, she asked Jungeun before about how to make the younger open up and all the tips she got was about not pressuring her. She's seen Jiwoo waking up covered in sweat and shaking way too many times before but that night was the first time she got the bravery to follow the girl and try to face her about it. She knew Jiwoo was anxious just by the way the younger played with the fabric of her pijama so she just tried to make her feel comfortable enough so she could calm down completely. She's dealt with anxiety before and the idea of her pure Jiwoo suffocating because of her own thoughts made her want to cry. Sooyoung's fingers fixed the soft hair of Jiwoo's bang and set a quick kiss on the tip of her nose.

 

-Do you want me to leave you alone?-Sooyoung whispered in soft tone and she prayed at every god that the answer is a no.

 

-Stay as long as you want to-Jiwoo answered with a soft smile making Sooyoung smile at her back showing her teeth- you're already helping.

 

-Promise you'll wake me if something bothers you Jiwoo-The serious tone caught jiwoo out of guard, she was about to protest when she met the hazel eyes full with devotion- I won't ignore you or make fun of you Angel.

 

Jiwoo felt dizzy and her body seemed to get light when she cupped Sooyoung's jaw with both hands, the emotions running into Sooyoung's orbs made her have a hard time controlling her heartbeat for a moment she felt stupid for comparing Sooyoung to anyone, the girl that always seems to be around to help her and protect  her even more than to the younger members, her words sinked in Jiwoo's brain and not being able to hold herself back anymore she let her lips touch Sooyoung's in a quick kiss. Sooyoung's eyes were still close when the younger moved away and her lips turned into a bright smile before hugging Jiwoo even tighter.

 

-Do you know how long i've been waiting for you to do that?-Sooyoung laughed before kissing the soft pink lips again-You're so beautiful-a Kiss landed on Jiwoo's nose-I really like you, did you know that angel?

 

She heard a small giggle and accept it was her answer while kissing Jiwoo's soft round cheeks multiple times, Sooyoung felt on cloud nine for just a simple peck and the old her would make fun of herself but the Sooyoung holding Jiwoo was nothing but happy about it. Relationships weren't her talent at all, after breaking a few hearts she decided not to go further than occasional dates than ended in or heated make out sessions but with the girl around her arms she realized that her problem wasn't relationships, the problem was that they weren't Kim Jiwoo. Before realizing it both girls were asleep in the couch with her arms and legs mixed and Jiwoo's calm face buried in Sooyoung's chest. For the first time in weeks Jiwoo was able to get a decent sleep and nobody was more shocked than two of her members, by the morning an amazed Haseul and a excited Jungeun studied the image in pure joy.

 

-She… oh god, Sooyoung really made her sleep-Haseul whispered touching her chest, she was worried about Jiwoo after all.

 

-I knew Sooyoung was just a big baby-Jungeun looked at how Sooyoung was holding Jiwoo almost on top of her and couldn't hide a smile- You already know what people say Unnie, Sometimes all you need is love.