fix you ❤ chapter 8

fix you ❤

* I just finished changing myself completely into Taehyung's clothes since I didn't bring clean clothes with me. Taehyung waited for me to get done for breakfast, sitting on the bed*
Y/n: Taehyung..?
Taehyung: y/n..?
* I looked down and started to play with my fingers *
Y/n: * quit * I'm sorry that I didn't do anything back, you know.. in the shower..
Taehyung: are you really apologizing me for that? Baby! We only do stuff you're ready for understood? And if that means that I'll get ually frustra- just kidding haha. Be right back, going to the toilet real quick.
* I nod and laugh, I love that dork.. I pick up my phone, pressing the home button to read any received messages.*

* my lips parted from each other as i read the message


* my lips parted from each other as i read the message .*

* my eyes were filled with tears, I blinked which made everything fall right onto my screen

* my eyes were filled with tears, I blinked which made everything fall right onto my screen.*

* I let my phone fall onto the ground, making it shatter into pieces

* I let my phone fall onto the ground, making it shatter into pieces.. I fell soon or later on my knees. I covered my face since i heard someone run into the room, slamming the door open.*
Taehyung: y/n?! What's goin-
* his mouth fell open. He immediately lifted me up and sat me down on the bed.*
Taehyung: baby?! Baby what's going on?!
* I kept crying uncontrollably, not knowing how to clam down.. Taehyung crouched in front of me and cupped my face.*
Taehyung: baby, breath with me okay? * inhale *  * exhale * 
* i did as he told me to do and it actually helped me getting control over my breathing. One hand left my face to pick up the phone he noticed laying scattered on the ground .* 
Y/n: n-n-no d-don't rea-
* too late * 
Taehyung: n-no she didn't, NO SHE ING DIDN'T 
* with one swift move he hovered over me, looking straight into my eyes.* 
Taehyung: baby listen to me, I'm not letting her get away with this, no one ing hurst my babygirl like that.
Y/n: s-stop.. it's n-not the first t-time, just I-ignite it pl-
Taehyung: no, you here, are not going to accept this from anyone anymore, do you hear me?
* I nod my head. My cheeks are burning from all the salty tears that are flowing over it. He got off of me and grabs my phone, unlocks it and sends screenshots from the messages to himself, he puts the phone on the nightstand and sits nest to me, taking his own phone out.*
Y/n: w-what are you going to do with that ?
Taehyung: shhh
* he place his phone against his ear and waits for someone to pick up* 
Taehyung: hi, yeah uhm, let's hang out at my place tonight instead of that party,
I'll tell you here, don't worry she is with me.
At 6..
Okay nice, I'll call jungkook now, cya.
Y/n: Taehyung..
Taehyung: hey kookie, come hang out at my place with the group instead of that party.
Yeye don't worry, I'm with her, just get your over here at 6.
Nice, cya then!
Y/n: tae.. tell me.. what are you doing..
Taehyung: I invited the group over to have out own little party, right here with popcorn and a nice movie.
Y/n: you didn't have to. I think they would rather go to the party.
Taehyung: really? y/n.. these are your friends now you know, of course they would choose you over some lame party!
* I drop my head and smile shyly, happy that I have those kind of people now.*
Y/n: and the screenshots?
* he lifts me up and places me onto his lap, trying to shut me up by kissing me but I dinied it by covering my mouth with my hands.* 
Taehyung: hey! * pout * 
Y/n: * against hand * tell me first! 
* Taehyung chuckled as he quickly turned us around, him above me, starting to tickle me all over without any mercy.* 
Y/n: * against hand * hihi s-stop Tae! S- * without hand * stop! Pl- 
* he quickly took the change to kiss me.* 
~ knocking on door ~ 
* I pushed Taehyung quickly off of me and sat straight up. Taehyung's mom walked in.*
Taehyung's mom: hello my loves, I've breakfast for you two.
* she walked in with a plate full of yummy food and gave it to Taehyung.* 
Taehyung: thanks mom.
* i stood up and walked to her, reaching my hand out for a hand shake.* 
Y/n: hello miss, I'm y/n, nice to meet you.
Taehyung's mom: hi there, what nice to finally meet you y/n * shakes hand * well, let me hear if you need something else, I'll be downstairs.
* and she walked out of the room * 
Taehyung: * chuckle * 
Y/n: what ?
Taehyung: you trying to act innocent while your neck is full with hickeys.
* I gasp, I ran towards the mirror to check if you could see them clearly.. and you could, oh Damn you could..* 
Y/n: noo! Taheyung!! What must she think of me now?! 
Taehyung: baby why would she care? Come here and eat, or I'll eat all of the strawberries on my own.
* I walk up to him and snatch the bowl with strawberries out of his hands.* 
Y/n: no! They're mine.
* i sat myself onto the bed while Taehyung sat next to me with the plate in his lap.* 
Taehyung: can i have one?
Y/n: * mouth full * hmh idntnkw
Taehyung: okay, then no more kisses for you,
* I swallow hard at his comment while Taehyung casually took a bite of the sandwich, I take one strawberry and push it against his lips but he won't open it.* 
Y/n: no.. here! Have one, it was a joke.. Taehyung~
* he pushes the strawberry away.* 
Taehyung: too late..
* I cross my arms and pout. I place one strawberry between my teeth and bend over his mouth, trying if it works.* 
Taehyung: hmh.. well played
* and of course he went for it. I sat back where I came from and grab myself a sandwich.* 
Taehyung: I can't believe I fell for that p
* I chuckle and started enjoying my sandwich.* 
~ magical time skip ~ 
I sat in Taehyung's " movie room " while he's getting the popcorn and chips. He told me to search for a fun movie to watch, so that what I'm doing right now.* 
~ doorbell ringing ~ 
Taehyung: * loud * I'll get it !
* I heard him running down the stairs, making me think why needed to be upstairs to make popcorn? I heard the guys greeting each other from afar. Taehyung opened the door to this room.. and..* 
Taehyung: SURPRISE!!

Jungkook: I'm a bunnyYoongi: help me Jungkook: he acts like he doesn't like it but you should've seen h-Yoongi: enough bunny, go  down       

Jungkook: I'm a bunny
Yoongi: help me 
Jungkook: he acts like he doesn't like it but you should've seen h-
Yoongi: enough bunny, go down.
Y/n: you guys look so cute and huggable!
* they all walked to the couch and made theirselves comfortable.
Taehyung: dit you already find a movie we could watch?
Y/n: Deadpool 2 should be amazing I heard.
Jungkook: let's watch that one then!
* Yoongi was turned off the light and Jungkook started the movie. Yoongi was laying on the left long side of the couch, the Jungkook, the me and Taehyung laid down on the right side of the couch, Jungkook then whispered something in my ear.* 
Jungkook: Rip your innocence.
Y/n: * chuckle * what?
Jungkook: your hickeys are like glow in the dark lmao.
Y/n: * gasp * Jungkook!?

To be continued 💘