fix you ❤ chapter 7 ( )

fix you ❤

* i look around the cafeteria to search for Taehyung. But I noticed he wasn't here and walked towards the hallway.*
???: oppa! 
* I was about to walk around the corner until I heard that.. it made me stop and look around the corner.*
Taehyung: you like that?
* what.. what is he doing here..? My breathing became heavy from every thought that was going through my head. I couldn't turn more around the corner since they would notice me then, but I could hear them and see half of Taehyung's figure.* 
???: let's take this somewhere private oppa~
* that voice.. it couldn't.. I couldn't control my tears anymore and let them stream down my face.* 
Taehyung: can't babygirl, y/n will be here s-
phone ringing ~ 
* * 
* I quickly swiped my tears away and tried to walk away but-*
Taehyung: H- y/n
Irene: oh..
* while crying, I tried to free myself from Taehyung's grip on my shoulder*
Taehyung: y/n.. I-
Y/n: LET ME GO 
* i finally got his hand off my shoulder but he wrapped his arms around me after, making me scream and kick around.*
Taehyung: y/n listen to me!
Y/n: G-GO AWAY! Y-you're *sniff* j-just like the rest 
Taehyung: y/n..
Hey
Baby..
* I opened my wet eyes, only to greeted by a worried Taehyung by my side.*
Taehyung: bad dream?
* he asked while putting me onto him, soon to be hugged tightly by 2 big arms. I nod my head, placing it onto his chest after.*
Taehyung: do you want me to make you some hot chocolate? Or something else?
* I kept quit, still thinking about what I just dreamed..*
Taehyung: hey..
* I started to breath heavily again, all the thoughts that were going through my head were freaking me out!*
Taehyung: baby, what happened there that made you like this..
* I raised my head and looked into his eyes, letting a few tears drop onto his bare chest.* 
Y/n: I-I.. i lost you.. to someone else
Taehyung: awh.. and it still made you this upset after you knew it was fake?
* I nod my head again, wrapping my arms around his neck.* 
Taehyung: *sigh* that's good.. since now I know you want me as much as I want you baby!
* why is he always able to make me smile? *
Taehyung: I love you princess
* tears started flowing down my cheeks with a smile on my face.. this guy owns my life at this point and it makes me feel so vulnerable but so loved at the same time.* 
Y/n: i-i lo-v
* he took the back of my head and pushed it it get closer to my lips.* 
Taehyung: I know..
* then pushes his lips on mine. He washes my worries away with a single touch by his lips, something no one ever could.*
~ phone ringing ~ 
* I pulled away and turned to my lit up screen of my phone, noticing jungkook calling me.* 
Y/n: is it okay if I pick up?
Taehyung: who is it ?
Y/n: kookie
Taehyung: fine
* I sat straight up and picked up my phone, all though I could read off of Taehyung's face that he didn't like it that much.*
hey kookie, what's up ?
* I put him on speaker for Taehyung to listen along.* 
hey y/n-ah, heard you and tae aren't coming to the party?
: oh yeah, uhm funny story; we are. So I guess we'll see you there ?
oh okay, yeah then I'll see you there. It's gonna be crowded, but I guess Taehyung will take care of you.
no doubts 
* I bend down and pecked his lips softly, sitting straight up again after.*
but thank you for thinking about that kookie.
of course y/n-ah, see you later!
: bye bye!
* I hang up and threw my phone to the side of the bed, looking into Taehyung's eyes after.* 
Taehyung: sitting comfortable there?
* I scrunch my eyebrows and look down. Sigh. I felt so comfortable a minute ago, I even talked normally with jungkook! And now my switch flipped again from sitting fright in Taehyung's crotch!*
Taehyung: don't get shy now hahah. May I ask you something? As your boyfriend?
* I nod my head, cause telling me not to be shy didn't really work.* 
Taehyung: you never had a boyfriend before, right?
* I shook my head * 
Taehyung: so you have never done anything before? If you know what I mean.
* I widened my eyes from the unexpected question. I shook my head again. Taehyung let out a chuckle and places his hands on my thighs.*
Taehyung: that's... prefect 
* with all my muscles frozen, I tried to smile a bit. He sat up straight as well, stopping a few inches away from my lips.*
Taehyung: so I was your first kiss too?
Y/n: y-yes, now stop asking haha..
* I pushed Taehyung's chest, making him fall onto the bed again with a playful smirk on his face. I started to feel nervous, something I actually shouldn't feel since he's my boyfriend.. ugh.*
Y/n: I-I'll go take a shower now..
* I quickly got off and stood up. I walked to the bathroom but Taehyung denied me closing the door. He gently pushed me back and got in, locking the door behind him.*
Taehyung: let's shower together!
Y/n: u-uhm, really? D-don't you like more space for y-yourself?
Taehyung: awh, you're so cute haha, you know the shower is big enough for the both of us. Just a nice shower with your boyfriend, okay baby?
*...yeah... not that easy for me here. He the shower and felt the water with his fingers.*
Taehyung: okay that's nice.. shall we ?
* there we were, Taehyung in his underwear, me in his oversized hoodie, about to get to go shower..*
~ WARNING !!!! !!!!!! ~
Y/n: Taehyung..
* i looked down, being intense and shy as . Taehyung walked up to me, lifted me up and placed me onto the sink.*
Taehyung: don't be so shy! It's just me baby
* I look down blushing, he's so sweet and caring yet I'm still shy because of him..*
Taehyung: trust me, your body is perfect, especially for me *wink* I love you
Y/n: I love you too..
* he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, reaching for my forehead to peck it and after for my lips to kiss them. One of his hands trailing from my waist to the hook of my bra, unclipping it. I let him take everything off. He lifts me up, not breaking the kiss, and brains me towards the shower but stopped in front of it. He places me into the warm water and takes his own underwear off as well. I kept myself from looking down at him so i looked straight into his eyes. He walks up to me and places his hands on my waist again, pulling my body fully against him, I gasp as I felt everything from him on me.*
Taehyung: is the water not too hot for you?
Y/n: it's just right.
* i leaned my forehead against his chest from nervously. Warm water sliding down my body while Taehyung's hands were caressing my back.
Taehyung: y/n..
* I slowly raise my head to meet his eyes. He takes my chin and pulls it till his lips touch mine, gently kissing them. Then turns my body to push me against the shower wall. I gasp as the cold feeling of it touches my body. His lips trail from my lips to the sensitive flesh of my neck. I push my head back from the feeling, hickeys appeard almost everywhere on the right side of my neck. His hands carefully slid from my waist to my . Taking a firm grip on it. He be an squeezing it. A moan-like sound left my lips because of his actions.*
Y/n: ah~
* I felt him smirking against my neck.. he pulled back and looked into my half open eyes.*
Taehyung: do you like that babygirl?
Y/n:y-yes 
* both of his hands switched positions; one on my and one just above my private area. He watched how my eyes closed as he started playing with my and .*
Y/n: ah~
Taehyung: I could watch you like this all day long baby. You look so good.
* one long finger slid his way trough my entrance. I bit my lips from the new feeling. As he began trusting, my knees started to weaken so my hands searched for support around his neck. Second finger carefully slid in as well. Stretching me out.*
Taehyung: my baby is tight..
* he ed the faster, I tried my best to remain myself but his touch got me under his control.*
Y/n: * high-pitched * Taehyung~
* it wasn't long before Taehyung got me reach my high. I clenched masked around his fingers as the immense pleasure flows through my body. After my body calmed down , I slightly open my eyes. Taehyung's lips quickly found mine again. I pulled back and placed my forehead onto his, breathing heavily.*
~ end ~ 
Taehyung: we can stop here if you want baby, no rush.
* thoughts entered my head again as gives me time to think, well overthink as always..
He will leave me If I don't do stuff back
What? No! He loves and cares about me!
Stop, I don't know what to do next 
Go with it, it's not big deal
Stop!
Do it!
Y/n: let's wash up..
Taehyung: whatever you want baby * peck forehead *

To be continued 💘