fix you ❤ chapter 6

fix you ❤

* we got out of the car and I widened my eyes, why the am I here..? 
Yoongi: let's start with Gucci, we'll go to Chanel after for our little y/n here.
Y/n: *shy* Guys.. this way to expensive for me..
Taehyung: shh.. let me spoil you a bit
Y/n: what? No! That's really sweet but this is way too expensive!
Taehyung: baby please, just accept my offer.
Y/n: no way in hell that you- Hey 
* Taehyung picked me up and carried me on his shoulder, walking towards the Gucci store. He sat me down on one of the couches and I didn't even dare to move a single muscle.. jungkook sat next to me and started a conversation.*
Jungkook: chill a bit, let us spoil you today, hmh?
Y/n: thanks for the offer but no..
Jungkook: *sigh* you know y/n.. I heard here and there what happened with your dad, and how Irene and her friends made it even worse, I don't know the whole story of why you're so quit since Taehyung wanted to respect your privacy but I'm here too..
Y/n: why? You're one of the most popular and I guess rich guys from the school, why would you care about me?
Jungkook: since my bestfriend's girlfriend shouldn't feel so bad nor been treaten like this by her classmates.
* I let out a deep sigh and placed my head on his shoulder.* 
Y/n: thank you kookie..
Jungkook: awe.. no problem sweetie.
Taehyung: *clears throat* come jungkook, I saw something for you.
*after quite some time they were done and payed for the stuff they wanted.*
Taehyung: let's go baby.
Y/n: tae.. you don't have to go to Chanel for me.. I don't even like their stuff.
Taehyung: hmh, but I do know a store that you do like.. close your eyes!
* Taehyung picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him, closing my eyes after.*
Okay open them 
Y/n: oh my god.. supreme? No.. no no, I don't need anything from you! 
Taehyung: shush and look at this shirt, let's try this on later
Y/n: Taehyung please , I-
Yoongi: check these shoes y/n-ah!
* after some minutes, Taehyung was already carrying 3 different outfits that the guys picked for me.*
Jungkook: go try them on! We'll be sitting here.. you have to show the though..
Y/n: okay- be right back 
* I quickly changed myself into the first outfit*

Taehyung: sold Yoongi: nice Jungkook: 3 times yes, next hahah * then I changed into the second outfit *

Taehyung: sold 
Yoongi: nice 
Jungkook: 3 times yes, next hahah 
* then I changed into the second outfit *

Taehyung: WOW NO, GET BACK IN THERE THAT'S WAY TO SHORT!* he quickly stood up and quickly pushed me into the fitting rooms again

Taehyung: WOW NO, GET BACK IN THERE THAT'S WAY TO SHORT!
* he quickly stood up and quickly pushed me into the fitting rooms again.*
Taehyung: you may only wear that if you wear a pair of jeans underneath it, understood?
* I giggled and pecked his nose, pushing him away after so i could change again. And then I changed into the last outfit.*

Jungkook: cu-Taehyung: no no no no* he stood up and pushed me inside of the fitting room for the second time

Jungkook: cu-
Taehyung: no no no no
* he stood up and pushed me inside of the fitting room for the second time.*
Taehyung: no extra short shorts, no extra short skirts, no revealing clothes! 
Jungkook: you sound like her dad Taehyung haha 
Y/n: hihi okay ' daddy ', I won't wear them anymore..
* Taehyung's eyes widened while jungkook and Yoongi started screaming ' OH ' out of no where..I quickly closed the curtains of the fitting room, realizing what I just said.. I changed myself while still regretting my words from just now.. 
Taehyung: done? 
Y/n: yeah.. 
Taehyung: give daddy the clothes then.
Y/n: Hey! Stop haha, it was a misunderstanding.
Taehyung: I'm just kidding baby, but give me the clothes.
Y/n: no! I'll pay them for myself
* I turned away from him with the clothes in my hands.* 
Taehyung: baby, give them here.
* I shook my head until 2 big hands casually picked me up, carrying me to the cassier like he was going to buy me. I laid the clothes down and let him pay for it eventually..*
Y/n: thank you so much.. I'll give the half of the money back, is that okay then? 
Taehyung: nope. You being happy is everything I want.
Y/n: but you already make me happy, without buyi-
Taehyung: pshshst, stop talking baby, let's go eat something.
~ magical time skip ~ 
Taehyung & y/n: bye guys! 
* jungkook and Yoongi drove off after we thanked them for the amazing day and said goodbye.*
Taehyung: is your mom okay with staying over? 
Y/n: she said so, and yours ? 
Taehyung: yeah I texted her, she had night shift as well so you'll meet her in the morning.
* I smiled softly and took his hand, letting him lead me towards his house and bedroom.* 
Taehyung: okay I'll get some hot chocolate for us. You can search for a good movie if you want.
* I wanted to ask if I could borrow one of his hoodies to sleep in, but he already left the room, he let's just take one. I got rid of my clothes and opened his closet, taking this hoodie to wear.

I sat back onto the bed and opened his laptop to start netflix

I sat back onto the bed and opened his laptop to start netflix.* 
Taehyung: did you f-
* sitting only in his hoodie with his laptop on my legs, I looked up to meet his eyes.* 
Taehyung: who gave you the promission to wear my hoodie?
* he put the two hot cups down onto the nightstand on his side of the bed and stood there, looking down on me with his strong gaze.* 
Y/n: I- I thought - 
Taehyung: I'm just kidding baby
* Taehyung sat down and took the 2 cups of hit chocolate, giving me one of them.* 
Taehyung: so.. how are you feeling lately ?
Y/n: well better I think.. I actually got new friends because of you, and i never expected that to be jungkook and Yoongi haha.. my classmates are still a big problem for me but I just try to give less s about them, but it's hard..
Taehyung: are they actually the main reason you stopped trying to have contact with people? 
Y/n: well yes and no.. since what happened with my dad Irene, Seulgi and Wendy were supposed to be my best friends but uh.. they stopped being friends with me because i got some distant, and that was because I needed time to process the death of my dad, but they were to stupid to noticed that, and if that wasn't hard enough, they also started to tell the whole class that I was some kinde of weirdo? That legit my whole class avoid me. 
* Taehyung took my hand tightly after he noticed my voice getting cracks in it fro, trying not to cry*
Y/n: I have been an introverted girl my whole life, but this made me lock myself up.
Taehyung: you're just afraid that other people are just like them, that's why I think you won't talk to them, right?
Y/n: *nod* and it's eating me alive T-Taehyung.. I already fell into having a depression because of the death of my dad, and with all this on top of it.. it makes me want to-
* Taehyung quickly sat both of the cups back on the nightstand and took me in his arms.*
Taehyung: I love you, I love you, I love you.. please don't ever think that there is no reason left to be here, and i am in your class now to remember, jungkook and Yoongi are not in the same class but in the same school and we're all here for you. We will get through this, and I'll be by your side the entire time.
Y/n: i-i love you Taehyung, you're way too kind for me.
* he swiped my tears away with his thumb and pecked my swollen lips. I sat myself on his lap and began pecking his entire face until he fell down onto the sheet, taking me with him. I was laying on top of him with my head on his chest, while he has arms wrapped around me.*
Taehyung: you should wear my clothes more often.. you look adorable plus it makes you completely mine haha.
Y/n: I wasn't going to return this hoodie anyway hihi.
Taehyung: aish okay, it looks better on you anyway.
Y/n: hihi, so.. what are we going to do tomorrow!
Taehyung: another friend of mine, Jimin, actually asked me to come to his party with you, but I said no.
Y/n: owh. Why no?
Taehyung: since it will be too crowded for you, it's full of people you don't know.. except jungkook and yoongi.
Y/n: maybe that's a good opportunity for me to talk to new people! Like you said!
Taehyung: but baby.. *sigh* okay it's still a party with alcohol so you stay by my side no matter what, got it?
Y/n: yeh of course!
Taehyung: and I'll pick your outfit
Y/n: okayyy
Taehyung: and no alcohol for you 
Y/n: but how am I supposed to actually start a conversation then haha.
Taehyung: I'm serious
Y/n: *pout* okay then 
Taehyung: and if you could only talk to girls?
Y/n: Taehyung-ah! Stop worrying. I'm already yours, no one can change that!
* I pecked his lips and stood up to turn the light off. He took his remaining clothes off and laid down again, petting his chest as a signal to lay down onto him again. He saw me hesitating so he stood up and picked me up. I wrapped my ar,s and legs around him to prevent me from falling. He walked us back to the bed and laced us down just the way we were just now.* 
Taehyung: goodnight beauftil
Y/n: goodnight, I love you
Taehyung: I love you too..

To be continued 💘