fix you ❤ chapter 5

fix you ❤

Seulgi: tae-Taehyung..? What are you doing here? 
Taehyung: hmh, I think you should all stay away from y/n from now on understood? 
Irene: but oppa.. why? Are you guys together? Because y/n is the most little innocent girl you could ever pick.. I hope you know that.
* Irene came closer to Taehyung, reaching for his chest to touch it. He grabbed her wirst before it was there. I tugged Taehyung's shirt from behind where I was hiding, signaling him that I wanted to go.* 
Taehyung: stop talking Irene and leave.
Irene: think about it.. now let's go.
* Taehyung turned around to face me, noticing a tear rolling down my face.* 
Taehyung: no baby don't cry. 
* he took me in his arms and hugged me tightly. I placed my head on his chest while he leaned his head on mine since he's way bigger than me.* 
Y/n: l-let's just watch the rest of the movie, it already started.
Taehyung: I'll bring you home as soon as it's finished m, try to have some fun okay? 
* he placed his arm behind my back and his other hand on my waist, walking us back to the movie again. Was she right? I thought while waking back to our place.. what if he wants more that I give? Or gets frustrated by the way I am..? 
Jungkook: hey, you didn't miss anything.
Y/n: good, thank you.
* Taehyung sat down next to Jungkook, I quickly sat on his lap again.. which he didn't expect but went with it. Will he eventually leave me? Because I'm too ' innocent' ? Ugh Irene really got me! Will I be enough for him..? I'm overthinking again! I don't want to ing lose him! * uhm* 
Taehyung: oh? 
* I placed my lips hesitatingly on his neck and began giving wet kisses on it, on it here and there.* 
Taehyung: ah babe, what's going on with you? ~ 
* his body shivered a bit at my sudden action, he grabbed my hand but-* 
Taehyung: babe, stop 
* I pulled my head back and looked into his eyes, even though it was hard to see since it's really dark.* 
Taehyung: don't do stuff you're not comfortable with.. you're shaking again.
Y/n: b-but what if she was right Taehyung.. 
Taehyung: awh baby, don't let her get your head.. I've patience enough, especially for you. 
* I smiled out of relief and buried myself into his arms.* 
Taehyung: but baby... don't make it too hard for me to resist you.. sometimes I can't hold myself back like earlier, but you can always tell me to stop.
Y/n: hihi.. I-I actually liked that..
Taehyung: hmhh reall- okay stop teasing babe, haha 
Y/n: * laughs devilishly * this is fun.
Taehyung: you're evil y/n-ah hahah 
~ magical time skip ~ 
Yoongi: today was nice, let's go out with the 4 of us more often. 
Jungkook: yeah.. I'll text you if we would go out again y/n? Sooo if I could get your number? 
* I giggled softly as I saw Taehyung's expression changing. * 
Taehyung: I can text her our plans too. 
Y/n: taehyung-ah 
* I walked to Jungkook and grabbed his phone, adding my number to his contacts.* 
Y/n: *shy* thank you guys.. I actually had fun with you all today. 
Jungkook: awh cute 
* he placed his hand on my head and brushed over it a bit.* 
Jungkook: shall we hang out tomorrow as well? Guess I could pick you two up here and then Yoongi to go shopping maybe? 
Yoongi: ye sure, need new anyway.
Taehyung: seems fun, but what do you mean with pick you two up here? 
Jungkook: are you not staying over at y/n's? 
Taehyung: no, her mom is home.
Y/n: *quite* no she's not..
* Taehyung turned his head to me, just like the rest of the guys.
Yoongi: Jungkook, it's time to leave man! 
Jungkook: holy yeah.. you two have fun, pick you up at 11 am
Taehyung: s haha, bye guys.
* we both waved them goodbye as they drove away, staring an awkward silence between me and Taehyung.* 
Taehyung: sooo.. where is you mom ? 
Y/n: night shift..
Taehyung: and you want me to stay over? 
* I nod while unlocking the front door, walking inside after.* 
Y/n: don't just stand there and stare, you're making me nervous hahah.
Taehyung: you already are babe haha. 
* we walked towards my bedroom. I started to change myself into something more comfy while Taehyung was actually inspecting my room.
He turned in the light which made me cover myself with everting around me since the only thing that made me comfortable changing myself around him was the darkness, Taehyung turned his head my way, laughing at my reaction until-* 
Taehyung: y/n.. what's that on your upper thigh? 
* i quickly turned around, actually exposing more of my body but covering the part he noticed. He walked to me and hardly turned around, looking straight to that part of my body.* 
Taehyung: why.. why would you ever do that to yourself y/n! 
* I bit my bottom lip, trying not to cry* 
Taehyung: look at me, LOOK at me! 
* stared straight into his dark eyes, nervous for what was coming next. 
Taehyung: don't you ever do that to yourself again! 
* I nod while tears started flowing over my cheeks. He took me in his arms and started my hair to calm me down. He grabbed my onesie from the ground and dressed me, after that he picked me up bridal style and laid me down in bed. he turned off the light and laid down next to me on his back. Hands resting on his stomach.* 
Taehyung: I'm sorry.. it's just.. I get mad when people hurt you, so seeing this.. it makes me scared y/n. 
Y/n: don't.. I won't do it again..
* he reached for my body and pulled it close to his, covering our connected bodies with the sheet.* 
Taehyung: I love you y/f/n.. don't you ever forget that. 
* our faces only a few inches from each other.. 
Y/n: I love you too..
* he placed his soft lips on mine, pulling my body fully against him this time, my body started to heat up. This onesie is way too hot for this.* 
Y/n: uhm.. I'm going to change in sometime more thin..
Taehyung: let me help you
* he hovered above me and took the zipper between his teeth, zipping it down. His face came so close to almost every part of my body, that made my temperature rise even more. He made me sit up and slid my onesie first off my shoulders, and then off completely.. reavaling my light pink underwear again.* 
Y/n: I-I.. 
* I blushed and looked away from him shyly.* 
Taehyung: you.. are absolutely beautiful..
* he got off of me and sat on the edge of the bed, taking his shirt and pants off as well.. I looked the other way.. we both got underneath the sheet again. I laid on the other side of the bed, avoiding his half body.* 
Taehyung: baby.. come snuggle with me! *pout* 
Y/n: without hesitating, he took me waist and pulled me it aaaaall to way to his side. Faces few inches from each other again.* 
Taehyung; got to admit, I'm having a hard time resisting that body of yours.. 
* I buried my head into his chest and closed my eyes out of shyness.* 
Taehyung: goodnight beautiful.
~ magical time skip ~ 
* DOOR SLAM * 
SUP ERS 
* my eyes widened as a Jungkook appeared in my room. I quickly hid beneath the sheets, crawling against Taehyung out of shock.* 
Taehyung: what the actual are you doing here?! 
Jungkook: ah I thought it would be fun if I arrived somewhat earlier, wouldn't it ? You can come out y/b it's just me. 
Taehyung: Jungkook she's practically , get the out of here! 
Jungkook: Oh , didn't even noticed that.. we'll be outside in 10 minutes! And I'll drive to your house as well, so you can change into some fresh clothes. 
Taehyung: sure, but one more thing.. how the did you get in here? 
Jungkook: well I told y/n's mom that I was here to pick you two up, but she didn't even know that you were here so, she let me in to punish you guys by scaring the out of you.
Taehyung: ah , well we'll be there in a sec.
* Jungkook walked out and I crawled up again.* 
Taehyung: goodmorning baby.
Y/n: goodmorning..
Taehyung: you go get yourself ready, I'll talk to your mom.. 
* he dressed himself and stood up, fixing his hair a bit.* 
Y/n: I'll come as soon as I'm done..
Taehyung: take your time, I got some explanation to do I think haha. 
* after he left my room, I picked a outfit from my closet and walked towards the bathroom to take a quick shower. After the shower I got myself in my outfit. I honestly need new clothes since I never really cared about my appearance. 
Y/n's outfit ⬇️

Y/n's hair style ⬇️

Y/n's hair style ⬇️

Y/n's hair style ⬇️

Y/n's make up ⬇️

* after everything was as I wanted it to be, I returned to my bedroom

* after everything was as I wanted it to be, I returned to my bedroom. I grabbed my purse, phone, earplugs and keys and made my way downstairs.* 
Mom: I was just like you kids, so just be honest with me and I won't get mad, oh hello darling, aren't you going to say sorry for not telling me this? 
Y/n: sorry, now let's go, Jungkook is waiting for us, later mom ❤️ 
Taehyung: bye miss.
Mom: have fun sweeties!

To be continued 💘