fix you ❤ chapter 4

fix you ❤

Y/n: hey mom
* I walked into my house and hugged my mom which was making herself a sandwich.*
Mom: hello darling, oh and who is this ? 
Taehyung: Hello miss, I'm Taehyung, y/n's boyfriend.
Mom: y/n's boyfriend huh? Then you must be really special since y/n doesn't like to be close with people.
Y/n: mom, stop. You already said enough.
Taehyung: well I hope I am * box smile * 
Y/n: we're going to the movies tonight by the way.
Mom: just you 2 ? 
Taehyung: with 2 more friends of mine. 
* my mom looked at my way with a serious expression on her face, asking if this is a good idea.* 
Y/n: mom please, I'm fine. Taehyung will be with me, he helped me before if I feel uncomfortable or anything.
Mom: *sigh* fine. Now go upstairs you two, have fun! But not to much * wink* 
Y/n: MOM!! 
Taehyung: * chuckle * thank you miss.
* irritated, I walked towards the staircase to go to my bedroom. Taehyung follows me while still laughing a bit.
Y/n: sorry for my mom, ugh 
Taehyung: haha it wasn't that bad.
Y/n: do you mind if I change myself in some more comfy clothes for the time we're home? 
Taehyung: No no, go for it.
* I grabbed my stitch onesie and looked at Taehyung, signaling him to look away.* 
Taehyung: oh yeah, of course, sorry haha.
* he turned himself around while sitting on my bed and began looking at my wall. After I finished changing I quickly ran up to Taehyung and jumped onto his back, eventually ending in a backhug.
Taehyung: aaawh, you're such a cute little stitch y/n-ah
* he turned around and pushed me onto the sheets, making me lay down. He hovered over me and began tickling me all over* 
Y/n: ah-ah Tae-hyung, stop I-it! Hahah s-stop 
Taehyung: okay okay, hahah 
* I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close, so close he had to let his body fall onto mine. He slowly laid his head onto my s and closed his eyes, I guess he must be tired, I grabbed my phone since I noticed that Taehyung legit was dozing of, I just decided to watch some anime on my phone then. I opens kissanime and continued with the new season of Tokyo Ghoul. After some minutes, I checked on Taehyung. He was still asleep... although he hugs me very tightly in his sleep haha. I swiped away kissanime and opened Snapchat.. just to capture this moment.

I decided to stop watching anime and close my eyes as well



I decided to stop watching anime and close my eyes as well.. I could catch up some sleep anyway after sleeping bad these weeks.* 
Taehyung: there she is, slept well princess? 
* I looked around me, figuring out where I was as soon as I woke up. I was appearently lying in Taehyung's embrace.* 
Y/n: mhmmphm, what time is it..? 
Taehyung: it's 8 pm, so we need to hurry a bit since the guys expect that we're inside of the cinema at 9. 
Y/n: oh?! Aish let's go then! 
~ magical time skip ~ 
Jungkook: finally guys..
Taehyung: yeah sorry, y/n took way to long to get ready..
* I slapped his shoulder. He took his big hand and placed it onto my head, shaking it to mess up my hair.* 
Yoongi: well no problem, let's go. We already got the food and tickets for lights out. 
* my eyes widened and my grip on Taehyung's hand tightened as I heard that we're going to watch a horror.. IN THE THEATER. 
Taehyung: mhm, y/n-ah.. can you handle horror? 
* i turned my frightened body towards him and nod. me, this is going to be my death.* 
Taehyung: good , then let's go.
* we walked in and sat on our places. Jungkook and Yoongi on my left as Taehyung sat himself on my right. I frozen as I saw Wendy, seulgi and Irene walked by, aka the ones who were supposed to be my friends... I tried to hide so I made myself as little as possible.* 
Jungkook: y/n-ah? What's wrong? 
* Now all of them looked at me.. * 
Y/n: nothing.. I'm a bit cold. 
Yoongi: take my jacket 
Y/n: nah nah, I'm already fine, thank you.
* the movie started * 
Taehyung: * whispers * sweetie? 
Y/n: hmh? 
Taehyung: i know something that will reduce you fright for this movie..
* of course he noticed me being terrified of horror, it surprises me how the others haven't noticed yet.*
Y/n: what ?
* he opened his arms with the cutest smile on his face, showing me his answer.* 
Y/n: Taehyung haha, how then ? 
* he pet his lap.* 
Y/n: .... people are here, too many.
Taehyung: think about me, not them. That also helps a lot when your anxiety is coming up in an uncomfortable situation.. I'm more important than them, right ? Besides, we're in the back now. We won't bother anyone.
* he's giving me tips without even knowing it haha. The film is already getting intense... I really needed something like 2 big and strong arms around me to protect me.* 
Y/n: okay.. 
* I stood up and he quickly sat where I sat. He grabbed my waist and placed me onto his lap. I leaned back and felt his arms wrapping around me, taking me tightly into his embrace. Is he too good for me? * 
Jungkook: awh.. is y/n a bit scared ? Haha.
* I was getting shy as sitting on his lap, I made myself a little as possible again and buried myself into Taehyung's chest. Both of the boys chuckled and turned their heads back to the screen since the music got intense. I wasn't even paying attention to the scary movie.. my thoughts were lost as my eyes were on the girls again. It's insane how thankful I am for Taehyung to became a part of my life.. I would've legit been nothing without him. He even made me talk to Jungkook and Yoongi. Who would've thought that that was possible for me to do ?! But yeah.. when I'm with him, I'm actually able to speak a bit. He makes me feel comfortable and save.. hmh.. now let's just hope my friends.. I mean the girls, won't notice us.. 
~ JUMPSCARE ~ 
* my body made a little jump as me and Jungkook got scared the living out of us.* 
Taehyung: ssss baby, try to keep your body still. 
oh? Am I bothering him? Or distracting him from the movie? 
Y/n: I could just sit next to you.. I don't want to bother you.. 
* I tried to stand up but he quickly grabbed my waist and pushed me back down, making me do the same movement as he just asked not to do.* 
Taehyung: no.. mhm, just sit still.
* okay.. i places myself against him again. Putting my head next to his. After a few seconds I felt warm breathing on my neck, he was so close..
What was he doing?! an unfamiliar feeling went through my body as his breath touched my sensitive skin.* 
Taehyung: May I ? 
* he whispered in my ear with his husky voice. I nod shyly. Not knowing what was coming next.* 
Taehyung: * dark chuckle * you're so naive..
* I felt his hands taking away my hair From my neck on his side. His breathing became warmer and warmer until his lips touched my neck, making me shiver against him. I grabbed his hand tightly as the unfamiliar feeling became stronger, like if he found some kind of spot. He slightly began my flesh until- *
~ JUMPSCARE ~ 
* I set my nails into his arm out of shock. He bites my flesh. Making me a moan-like sound leave my lips. Taehyung stopped every movement after he heard it. I just covered my mouth out of embarrassment.* 
Taehyung: * husky voice * mhm, you get so much to experience babygirl.
* i couldn't speak up, I was to embarrassed.. my cheeks are burning and my temperature is rising, the lights went back on and some people stood up, it's a break for us to get food or go to the toilet, I stood up and looked at him, pointing to the toilet sign.*
Taehyung: alone ? Isn't it too crowded ? 
* I shook my red head since I didn't want him to come with me, i was already embarrassed enough.* 
Yoongi: I'll get some food for us, be right back. 
* I walked towards the entrance of the cinema again. Yoongi went to the snackbar as I walked towards the toilets until..* 
???: y/n! 
* my body froze as I heard a familiar voice call my name from afar.* 
Irene: never thought I would see you out in public.
* there she is, Irene.. one of the girls that I used to call my best friends, until they all started to trash talk about me as I got some distant. Which is the reason the whole class thinks I'm weird now.* 
Irene: too sad to talk again? 
* the rest started to laugh at Irene's comment. My hands started to shake as I didn't know what to do in this position... but " think about me, not them. That helps a lot when your anxiety is coming up in an uncomfortable situations, I'm more important than them, right? " 
Y/n:  off 
Wendy: excuse you? 
Taehyung: shall I repeat it for her? 
Seulgi: Tae-Taehyung..?

To be continued 💘