chapter VII. eros

ABANDONMENT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

eros \er-ˌäs\
romantic love characterized with themes of passion, desire, physicality and loss of control.

 

"Have you ever made love, Luhan?"

Luhan leaned over the balcony that faced Jongin's green garden. It was full of roses. Yellow roses.

"No," Luhan said.

"You like those flowers?" Jongin followed Luhan's eyes to the yellow roses.

"I've never seen yellow roses before."

"Roses can be more than just red," Jongin said, "Red is for passion though. That's why probably most lovers give red roses to each other."

"No one ever gave me a red rose," Luhan said, closing his eyes and breathing the fresh morning breeze.

"I'll give you a rose today," Jongin said and grabbed Luhan's hand who was surprised at the touch, "It's a yellow one though. Not red."

Jongin led Luhan outside to the garden.

He plucked a beautiful yellow rose and gave it to Luhan, with a smile. 

"Thank you," Luhan smiled. It was beautiful. Both the rose and the feeling he felt. 

"Red roses are for passion," Jongin said once again, "There are different colours of roses. You know there are black roses as well?" 

"I know but I never saw them," Luhan said, still admiring his rose. 

"I have. In my parents garden," Jongin said shrugging his shoulders, "If I was a rose I'll be black. The dark, desperate, wild one," Jongin laughed. 

"I'll be this yellow one," Luhan said. 

"Why?" 

"I just like it."

Jongin nodded, "Humans have associated feelings to flowers." 

"You're saying 'humans' as if you're not one yourself," Luhan laughed. 

"I don't feel human," Jongin said, "Not anymore." 

"Neither do I," Luhan said sighing, "It all feels like a dream." 

"Love is not live if there is no passion," Jongin said then, caressing the soft petals of the flowers. He left his fingers to linger on the stem for a while and then moved to the thorns, "Love is not loving without a bit of pain and pleasure," as he pushed his finger on the thorn as blood came out. 

"I think we both know, this time, who we need," Luhan said. He knew what Jongin was referring to, "Chanyeol and Baekhyun." 

"The question is which one of the two?" Jongin looked up at Luhan. 

"They both have passion in them," Luhan said. 

"We need only one." 

"Chanyeol then," Luhan decided. 

"Why?" 

"I'm not a stalker or creep but, a few weeks ago, I was curious and followed them," Luhan said blushing. 

"Did you watch them...?" 

"Yeah, I did," Luhan said, "I tried to not look but I couldn't. It was as if they made art." 

"It feels like that when it's with the right person," Jongin confirmed and Luhan knew he was thinking about Kyungsoo then. 

"You and Kyungsoo?" he asked aloud. 

"Yeah," Jongin laughed blushing, "We made art too."

Luhan smiled, "I say Chanyeol because he was in control that time."

"Makes sense," Jongin the blood out of his finger. 

"There is only one problem." 

"Baekhyun always stays attached to him, doesn't he?" Jongin asked then he thought about it for a second, "We can't leave Baekhyun on his own, without Chanyeol. It will lead him wild. I know how it feels when Kyungsoo left me." 

"What do you want to do then?" Luhan asked. Things were getting complicated now.

"I'll take care of it," Jongin had a plan, "Give me half of the photos you took from Kris, the other half use them to get Chanyeol where we need him tonight."

"What do you have in mind?" Luhan asked, but he didn't get an answer so he just sighed "I have the pictures in my bag inside. I'll give them to you."

"You know what will happen if we leave Baekhyun alive?"

"What?"

"If you play the cello and he hears you, even from afar," Jongin said, "Baekhyun won't leave you. He'll feel for you what he felt for Chanyeol. You don't want to complicate your life."

"I want Sehun," Luhan nodded, "Not Baekhyun."

 

**********

 

Baekhyun was on the verge of tears as he looked at the photos. 

Pictures of him and Chanyeol. In their most intimate moments. 

Jongin sighed and shock his head as he tried to assure him, "I'm sorry." 

"I loved him, Jongin," Baekhyun, not holding the pain anymore, started crying, "I gave him everything and he did this to me!" 

"I know..." Jongin looked at the ground. 

"How am I supposed to show my face now?" 

"Don't do anything stupid, Baek," Jongin started but he read Baekhyun's eyes. He had hit the right spot. Baekhyun had always been this sensitive.

He deserved this for what he did a year ago. 

"Leave me alone," Baekhyun said his face straightening, "Tell that bastard of Chanyeol there will be no place in hell for him. I gave him everything and he -shamed me!" 

"No," Jongin said, "I'm worried about you that's why I came straight away to tell you. He's asked this guy, his name is Kris, to take these pictures of yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter