chapter XI. innocence

ABANDONMENT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You can call me a murderer.

The bodies of the eights boys whose disappearance you didn't bother investigating, can be found in the north side of the woods. I have left their belongings on top of the ground, where underneath I buried them.

I fooled them into following me deep inside the woods at night and took their lives by using a knife and stabbing them in the neck for a quick death, then I split their chest open and removed some veins.

Yes, you can call me a murderer. After all, as I write this, it seems disturbing to me as well.

But if you ask me if I have any regrets, I would say that no.

Yes, because I knew they deserved it.

I don't feel good after all the blood I shed, it didn't bring me any satisfaction. But it put me at peace.

You can call me all those horrible names to make the victims look like poor defenceless boys and make me look like a psychotic freak.

But they were the real murderers.

You will never understand the pain and longing I have lived in, for 365 days. I've died every day and lived only for the right time to come.

So don't give me names. I was just human. Not a monster or the devil. Just a human who did everything for love.

Tao, Suho, Xiumin, Chen, Kris, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Yixing were the boys who had disappeared last year for the prank, you all are aware of that but did you know that Kyungsoo was one of them?

You never bothered investigating that, did you?

I was there and I know what happened.

Kyungsoo didn't just disappear out of nowhere.

He was brutally killed.

These boys, which you will call innocent, were drunk and high and murdered an innocent boy in front of my eyes.They held me by my arms sho I was powerless. I screamed and shouted and cried but no one heard. They cut him open and removed his veins.

No one said anything then.

They wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter