Chapter 1

Perfect Imperfections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He checked his watch, 3 PM. . "Heechul-hyung will ing kill me."

He ran towards the building. The receptionist greeted him formally. "I.. I need to pick Mr. Kim Heechul's tailored suit," he said in between pants, wiping his starting to sweat forehead.

"May I have your name, Sir?" the lady beamed. "Donghae, Lee Donghae. His personal assistant."

The receptionist made a note and then led him. "This way, Sir."

 

 

][-ooo-][

 

 

 

He was brought to a waiting room, well, he guessed it was. The room painted in a washed green color, with an accent near the borderline. To make it simple, it was pretty, considering he was in a men boutique. There were several people who also seemed to wait for their ordered garments to be final-checked and wrapped.

He sat in one of the chairs nervously. He had exactly an hour to his death, aka Heechul's rants. He was supposed to get his boss' suit for the party of Heechul's best friend, Shindong.

 

 

To be very honest, this was very unusual for Kim Heechul to get his suit tailored in other places rather than his own company. However, Shindong said that he had already prepared a special suit for Heechul. As a free soul as Heechul was, he wanted to appreciate his friend's effort, moreover, it was Shindong, so he had come to measure his size last week. 

Shindong had been with Heechul through his ups and downs, and he knew all the pain he had gone through, so of all people Heechul knew, Shin Donghee was one of the friends he respected the most.

 

 

A lady came bringing two boxes.

"Mr. Lee for Mr. Kim's suit and..." she frowned a little, "Mr. Lee for Mr. Park's suit?"

She put the boxes on the counter and proceed the receipts. Donghae quickly stood up and grabbed the upper box and the receipt then he dashed out of the building.

 

 

][-ooo-][

 

 

 

"Where the ing hell is that ing fish?!"

Heechul threw his hands up, already annoyed with the late arrival of his assistant.

Kangin snickered. "Calm your down, Hyung. He's probably shaking too much on his way here as your dark auras have occupied the whole area."

" off, Youngwoon. He should've been here an hour ago."

Kangin just laughed and continued to watch the boring channel on the TV.

 

 

Heechul was a perfectionist. Everything had to be in the right place. He tolerated no mistakes in anything. Just like now, he was ready to murder his personal assistant for ruining his supposedly perfect preparation for his friend's party. He had already styled his hair and put on his light makeup, all he needed now was the most important part of his looks, the suit.

 

 

The bell rang and Heechul had already prepared a good amount of profanities to shove to his assistant's face. His face reddened because of his anger. He opened the door and expected Donghae's frightened face that he'd be willing to make it worse.

"Lee Fuc-"

 

 

 

Noone was there.

He looked at his left and right, still, there was no sign of life. He was about to go out to check in the hallway when he was stumbled upon a box.

 

 

 

Heechul-hyung, this is your suit. See you at the party.

p.s. I love you, Hyung.

Your favorite kid, Donghae

 

 

 

If it were a cartoon his nephew usually watched on TV, he would have been exploded due to his uncontrollable rage.

 

"You're dead meat, Donghae. Mark my words."

Heechul said between gritted teeth.

 

 

He scoffed hard, took the box and slammed the door shut.

"I swear to the holy mother of Cinderella, he will be chopped tomorrow. How dare he ing leave this box and then just vanish? Damn it."

 

Kangin once again laughed at his cousin's antics. "Well, at least now you have your suit. Hurry now, Mr. Kim. We're late already."

Heechul glared at him but then proceeded to his room to put on his new suit. He opened the box, and his eyes grew big.

 

 

"What the hell?! What are these?!"

He pulled a plain and too white suit and pants out of the box.

"Donghee must be kidding. ing hell."

He looked at the clothes once again and palmed himself.

"This is a joke. And it ain't funny at all."

 

 

 

][-ooo-][

 

 

 

Kangin waited impatiently in the living room. He knew that his cousin would take forever to dress up, yet he didn't expect it to be this long. He decided to check on him only to curse loudly.

"What the , Hyung? What are you doing?!"

 

 

Heechul didn't move his gaze from his game.

"Can't you see? Are your eyes that sore from watching those stupid shows on TV, Yongwoon-ah?"

" it, Hyung. Why aren't you getting ready? An hour, Hyung, an hour."

"I won't go. This is a joke."

"What joke?"

He pointed to the box with his elbow. Kangin strode over and opened the box. Reflecting his cousin's expression earlier, Kangin was surprised and confused."I'm sure Shindong isn't someone who will play a cheap trick like this for his party, to stress it out, his engagement party."

"Bet. He did."

 

 

Kangin sat on Heechul's bed and watched his cousin's bored look.

"Something is not right, Hyung. Maybe indeed the dress code for his special guests is a white suit."

Heechul smirked, "Yeah, from someone who knows me too well, he did a very good job with the color choice."

 

 

Sometimes, Heechul was really petty for something like this. Kangin knew Heechul too well that he knew his cousin expected a perfect day for his best friend's party. "I know you'll go, Hyung. Sulk as you want, wear your suit on, and meet me outside."

"Not in your wildest dream Yongwoon-ah that you have the right to order Kim Heechul around. If I want to go, it has to be my own decision."

Kangin chuckled and went out.

"I know, Hyung."

 

 

Heechul eyed the suit again and huffed. "Sorry to murder your fiance, Jihye-ssi."

He made a mental note to smack Shindong's head as hard as he could.

 

 

][-ooo-][

 

 

 

Jungsoo sipped his coffee and waited for his brother to come, Hyukjae. Lee Hyukjae was a child f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter