Kai: Distraction

Deliquent

 

                                            Kai


Focusing on Sehun's soft breathing, Kai tries to drown out the loud shouting downstairs. Sehun buries his face into Kai's chest, seeming to try and do the same.

 

"Are you trying to ruin my life?!" Sehun's mother shouts. "What were you thinking?!"

 

"I was thinking about our son!"

 

“How could you be so selfish?!” She screams.

 

“Selfish?! You’re calling ME selfish?!”

 

Sehun sighs and turns around, his back pressed up against the punk’s chest. He wraps an arm around the boy's waist and pulls him as close as possible. "Ignore it," Kai murmurs in his ear. "You're fine."

 

Sehun lets out a shaky sigh. "I can't."

 

"Yeah, you can."

 

"Distract me," Sehun whispers. Kai sits up for a moment, looking at his face; Sehun stares at the wall, his expression scared.

 

"How?"

 

Kai leans back down, letting his hand be guided to Sehun’s waist. He takes a deep breath as he slowly runs his fingers over the boy soft, pale skin. “Sehun,” He sighs. “Wouldn’t...that be too weird?”

 

“Why...would it be?”

 

After glancing at the door, he frowns. “Your parents.”

 

"Please," Sehun whispers. He glances back at his boyfriend with red, flush cheeks. “D-distract me, please.”

 

Kai’s heart beats fast as he watched Sehun’s hand slowly cover his. Every time they touch, it feels like being in pain and then suddenly healed. Of course, he had touched Sehun before, he touched a lot of people. But something about this feels so different. Biting his lip, Kai pulls his hand away to slowly and lightly travel up Sehun’s arm, to his neck, and to cup his cheek. He pulls gently, causing his partner to look at him. He smiles weakly at the different color of Sehun’s eyes; instead of sad and dark, they’re deep brown, warm, tender.

 

Kai’s thumb caresses Sehun’s lower lip before leaning closer and brushing them with his own. He slowly smiles when he hears the boy’s breath catch in his throat. Both their eyes flutter shut when they kiss. It’s soft, sweet, delicate. But when Sehun’s lips part and invites him in, it becomes something more. Their tongues met and move together slowly, sensually. He tastes chocolate, no doubt from their earlier adventure of late-night convenience store run. How they took advantage of the absence of any parents, feeding each other sweets and laughing as they watch dumb movies. Like this kiss, it felt pure and innocent, perfect and new.

 

Letting go of Sehun’s hand, he continues to be gentle as he forces the boy to turn around before sliding his arms around him. He pulls him close until Sehun’s slender body greets his own. He holds him tightly and the kiss soon grows possessive. Nothing he ever felt before compares to how he feels right now. How Sehun’s touch feels- nothing comes close to the amazing, intense feelings the boy evokes from him. As their passion grows, their kisses become more hungry and wanting. Kai can hardly believe this is really happened, that this isn’t the best damn dream. Sehun’s there, his lips quivering as he Kai trails kisses along his jaw. His hands roams over the boy’s body, dark eyes smoldering with a new, unfamiliar desire.

 

When Sehun brings his hand down, he slowly slips it inside Kai’s boxers and takes a handful of him. Kai moans softly as he’s , a wave of electricity washes over him. It’s new, he’s never been touched this way. And from the way Sehun continues to touch him, he knows what he’s doing. His hands go faster and faster, even as the punk groans against the boy’s cheek, his hips buckling as he grows desperate to be touched more. He opens his eyes, disappointment replacing the new found pleasure as Sehun pulls his hand back. He lets out a shaky sigh as the boy slowly sits up on his knees and begins to shed his clothes; his pale, smooth skin practically glowing in the moonlight. He follows his boyfriend’s actions, feeling strange as he sits there in the . And then they’re both there, facing each other, . Kai’s gaze movies over Sehun’s body. He looks unsure but his partner stays still and waits.

 

Finally, Kai reaches forward and touches his arm. “I...want you b-but...” His voice is barely audible but his eyes make his words crystal clear.

 

“I’m yours,” Sehun doesn’t hesitate to reply. He seems to understand that Kai’s actually saying, “Please, show me.” And he does. Sehun touches his chest, caressing him with both his hands. The boy reclaims Kai’s mouth, kissing him deeply as he forces the punk to his back against the sheets. He covers him like a blanket, straddling Kai’s hips. When their kiss breaks, Kai stares up at Sehun in confusion. He opens his mouth to say something but Sehun smiles and shakes his head. “J-just let me show you, okay?”

 

Kai lets out another shaky sigh. When he nods, Sehun bites his lips, sitting up on his knees. He takes a deep breath as he runs his hand down the punk’s chest and stomach. He pauses, waiting for a moment before he gathers Kai in his hand against and carefully guides him inside. Their eyes stay locked as Sehun lowers himself and sits fully on his boyfriend’s lap. Kai’s mouth opens and nothing but a moan comes out. Kai freezes when he sees Sehun grimace in pain. He smiles tightly and shakes his head. He sets his hands against the punk’s stomach. Swallowing hard, Kai slowly and hesitantly begins to push up into him. He watches in awe and curiosity as Sehun moves on top of him, his eyes filling with pleasure. He gradually starts to bounce faster in his lap expertly. Kai doesn’t look away, he doesn’t want to. Every single movement is completely and utterly amazing; everything feels new, foreign. He never knew it’d feel this incredible.

 

Sehun leans down to kiss Kai again. No kiss has ever felt like Sehun’s, not ever. No one else’s touch could even compare. He’s never wanted anyone like this before, never wanted to feel this way. Nothing felt this right before and so complete. Grabbing Sehun’s shoulders, Kai plants his feet against the bed and pushes deeper into him. He slams hard up into him and wraps his arms around Sehun’s waist to keep him in place. Their bodies move together, their breathing growing heavier and the pleasure mounts higher and higher. They moan in unison as sweat thinly covers their skin. It dampens their hair, bodies, sheets. Sehun buries his face in Kai’s neck as he desperately pushes down against him, going faster by the second. Shutting his eyes tightly, Kai shivers at the feeling of Sehun clench all around him, the sound of his fervent in the punk’s ear. When everything finally erupts, Kai feels it incredibly hard to concentrate. Unable to focus on anything but this pleasure. They both shudder as they ride this out together, intense rapture overwhelming him.

 

The movements of Kai’s hips slows to a stop as he slowly opens his eyes, panting heavily. He stares up at Sehun, smiling at how pretty he looks. His hands tremble as he raises one to gently brush his partner’s hair out of his eyes. He pulls Sehun down, his chest touching so that he can feel his heart pounding against his own. Kai sighs happily and kisses his neck. “J-jongin,” Sehun whispers, his voice cracking. When Kai’s own breathing returns to normal, he lifts his hand to look at him. When he sees the tears running down his cheeks and his shoulders shaking, he quickly sits up and pulls him into a tight hug.

 

“! D-did I do something wrong again?”

 

“N-no” Sehun laughs through his sobs. He leans back and sets his forehead against Kai’s.

 

“, you scare me when you do that!”

 

"I'm...sorry. I just..." Sehun closes his eyes. "It's overwhelming. To feel like this, after…”

 

"You...mean ?"

 

"No, not just that,” He sighs.

 

Kai stares at him, furrowing his brows. “What?”

 

"Jongin."

 

"W-what?"

 

"I..." He takes a deep breath, his soft voice shakes. "I love you, Jongin."

 

Kai's heart pounds fast, his chest tightens and his stomach flutters. He’s speechless and unsure of how to feel. Happy? Scared? He swallows hard and looks at Sehun's face; his gaze is absolutely beautiful. Full of tenderness and love. A look Kai is unfamiliar with, a look that makes a lump build up in his throat. The only person he’s heard this from is two people; Taemin and his mother, before her death. And now, from Sehun. How sincere and pure the emotion in his voice is. His grip around Sehun tightens and he buries his face in Sehun’s shoulder. He closes his eyes tight, swallows hard as tears well up in his eyes. "Sehun...I-I'm not sure...I'm not sure how to feel."

 

"It's...it's okay, Jongin," Sehun whispers. "Don't say anything you don't mean."

 

"No, Sehun. I..I do."

 

"You've never...said it before."

 

Kai remains silent for a few moments before slowly shaking his head. “N-no.”

 

"That's okay," Sehun whispers. "There's always a first time for everything."

 

"Yeah," Kai sighs. "I know."

 

"Jongin."

 

"I'll say it back one day," Kai says. "I promise, Nosebleed."

 

Sehun pulls himself off Kai and lays onto the bed. When the punk joins him, his boyfriend doesn’t hesitate to lean his cheek against his chest, seemingly pleased enough with that. That makes Kai wonder if Tao ever promised him something similar. By how easily Sehun lets it go, he assumes not. "My parents are going to kill us."

 

Kai scoffs as he grabs the sheet and covers their bodies. "I don't care,” He admits. “Bring it on."