Eps.1

[ENGLISH VERSION] : BRIDE OF WIND GOD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Damn, why did he lock the gate? How can I find what he wants? "Taeyeon muttered while walking on river rocks.

 

He saw the clothes of his father, Kim Heechul among the rocks. He let out his breath and change his clothes with the clothes left by her father. Now he has been using a white shirt and a light blue quilted jacket, black pants.

 

Taeyeon walking through the city, and he looked very confused because of hectic activity that morning. He passed through an art market that is held in the city park, and he pays attention to every goods sold there. He observed a paper propeller spinning fast enough.

 

"My power, of course can do anything. "Taeyeon mumbled.

 

Up to the end of the market, a sudden and unstoppable Taeyeon's footsteps as cardboard that way. Because of curiosity, he opened the box and found a puppy. He was surprised and immediately move away from the carton, while the puppy made it out of the box. He runs faster and leave the puppy, but what happens is that the puppy continues to follow him. Until finally Taeyeon was in the garden and sat down on a bench.

"Why you follow me from earlier. Do you know me? "Asked Taeyeon in puppies who now sits in front of him.

 

Of course there is no answer from the puppy.

 

"Hold on, whether the father sent you to accompany me? What kingdom are you from? "Taeyeon looked at the puppies were very close.

 

Feeling no response from the puppy, Taeyeon looks annoyed and he leaned back in a lawn chair. Some people walked through the park and noticed Taeyeon. The wind gods did not like it if anyone else noticed too detailed.

 

"Why do they pay attention to me? "Asked Taeyeon on the puppy again.

 

"W-why? You can not talk? "Asked Taeyoen again.

 

woof .. woof ..

 

"Eyyy, I don’t understand your language. "Grumbled that man who have lived twenty-eight thousand years and seems to have never seen a dog.

 

woof .. woof ..

 

"Hah, you look like Rusher in my kingdom. But he can fly and I could understand the language. "Taeyeon said.

 

After sitting for long on a park bench, Taeyeon did not find a clue where he should go. Suddenly his stomach feels hungry and began to wonder what should he eat.

 

woof .. woof ..

 

The puppy was running and seemed to invite Taeyeon to follow. Although initially he perplexed, but because they do not have a clue, he finally followed the puppy.

 

Long run, eventually the puppy stops and Taeyeon see the bakery. His stomach began to sound and he tried to restrain him. However, he can not seem to resist hunger and eventually he went into the bakery. He saw a lot of bread that was served, he observed how people buy bread.

 

"You have to work even better! You can not go on like this careless act. "Shopkeeper voice was heard by Taeyeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter