Chapter I: Right?

A Fresh Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ya Yoona. It's okay. At least it's out in the open now right?" Tiffany said as she comforted a sulking Yoona. 

"It's only been two months though. Can't he wait for at least another month to parade his new girlfriend? Aish. I feel such a loser." Yoona whimpered. Along with the news that she and Seunggi had broken up, photos of Seunggi and his new lover popped up all over the internet.

It painted a different image for Lee Seunggi than he was used to but in Yoona's perspective, it also painted the fact that she failed as a girlfriend. 

"It's not your fault. You know that, right? I thought you were already pass that stage."

"I know. But this news really brings me back."

Tiffany sighed. She really hated seeing her teammate like this. They all thought that Seunggi was a great guy but it turned out that he was really not. Yoona hid all the cheating that came before this one that broke their relationship. It did not only happen once. They were all surprised by this and immediately, the confusion they all felt about the breakup turned into anger. 

"Look.. it's something you know will happen sooner or later. Besides, now everyone knows you're single again. I bet lots of your fans and celebrities are waiting for that news." Yoona scoffed at Tiffany's attempt at cheering her up.

Before Yoona can rebut, her phone rang. It was a message from an unknown number.

Hi Yoona. I hope you don't mind. I got your number from Seungri. I heard the news. Is it true? -Jiyong

Then her phone rang again. 

This is Jiyong from Big Bang. G-Dragon? Hi. 

"Oh my gosh, that's so cute!" Tiffany squealed. She was reading the message as well from behind Yoona. "Jiyong oppa texted you! See? I told you!"

"Unnie, he was just confirming the news. It's probably nothing." 

While Tiffany grew close to the Big Bang members, since Yoona was in relationship for the most part of the past years, she didn't really get to hang out with them. G-Dragon was just an acquaintance but she had to admit that it was really sweet of him to check with her before believing the news. 

"Aish, he had the biggest crush on you when we were first starting our careers. This is a big deal! Is this finally going to happen?" Tiffany was so excited. 

"You're speaking crazy! Besides, isn't he dating Jooyeon from After School?"

Tiffany's imaginary heart balloon suddenly inflated. "Huh. I forgot about that. Yeah, I think they are. Anyway, I have to go. Let me know what happens with Ji oppa, alrights? I'll see you later." 

When Tiffany finally left, Yoona was left alone in her apartment. She stared at the messages Jiyong sent and bit her lip. It's only common courtesy to reply right? Should I? But he has a girlfriend, would it be appropriate?  I guess it was only right to send a short reply?

Hi Jiyong-ssi! Thank you for checking with me! Yes, the news is true. Don't worry though, I'm not Him Yoona for nothing. It happened months ago and I'm definitely okay now.

There. Short, respectful and it contains all that he needs to know. She retired to her room and laid down on her queen-size bed. Sleep doesn't come easy for the brokenhearted ones. She just have to wait it out and try her best to overthink. 

She honestly can't believe this happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter