Ω + α = ?

Omega likes Alpha, Alpha might like Omega, The end?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                  Kai was perfectly aware that all the other Omegas in his pack found him naïve and silly. It was true but sometimes he wished he could be something more. Someone alluring and seductive, with enough charms to make all young Alphas swoon. Unfortunately for him, this kind of miracle just wasn’t meant to happen and hence, he kept being his sweet and rather unassuming self.

This didn’t mean he didn’t crave though. Oh boy, he did. It had all started when he had first caught a glimpse of their pack’s most wanted Alpha, Sehun. The older male had a body to die for and Kai had gotten flustered beyond relief. The fact that the other wolf was also very kind and gentle with him was making his poor heart do somersaults every time he got a little too near.

He was tired of looking like a besotted fool, but it wasn’t easy to get over his crush. Not when the Alpha was so close to him all the time. It seemed that no matter where he turned, the older was always there, carefully observing him. He wasn’t the most attractive Omega in their pack, so this insistent desire to be near him didn’t make sense. He tried to convey as much by putting a little bit of distance between them, but this only made the older wolf get even touchier with him and he was officially freaking out.

The other Omegas weren’t happy about all the attention he was getting but he had bigger troubles to deal with in that moment, so who cared about what all those skinny, tiny people thought? He was doing his best to make himself as invisible as possible but that was a hard feat to manage when you had a very handsome Alpha literally breathing down your neck. He was beginning to get depressed by this constant game of chase they were playing.

He wasn’t the bravest person in the world but this weird tension between them had to end. He was tired of not being able to enjoy a snack with his bestie Taemin or go out with one of his university friends because he had an unwanted bodyguard following his every move. It was pretty obvious that in this case, however, doing was more difficult than saying because it took him two weeks to actually confront the older wolf about his weird behavior.

But, he eventually did it and he couldn’t have been more content about it. Well, that was before he got to hear Sehun’s opinion on the matter.

‘I don’t understand why you’re so afraid of me. I only want to be your friend.’

Huh? Is that the most anticlimactic answer he was expecting or what?

‘So, let me get this straight. You chased me around for weeks because you wished to become friends? How nice of you!’

This was ridiculous. Kai didn’t have time for this kind of nonsense. He was done with being treated as some sort of social experiment or freak. He was better than this and he was going to prove it to everyone.

He tried to make a hasty escape but Sehun was too fast and he caught up to him easily. When the older grabbed his arm to try and make him turn around, he snapped. He ripped his arm from the other’s hold and ran away. That was not his smartest move, but he needed time to sulk because he had be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter