Marie Kondo

Joy is The New Color

 

Seulgi carefully waddles along the wall avoiding bumping into Joy who was kneeling in the middle of the alleyway.

 

Perhaps it’s the new way of meditation, it the only way people pass by so it must be the gather tunnel of chi-

 

“What is she doing?” Irene’s brow almost gathered into a vertical line with how deep she is frowning.

 

“Maybe she finally realized Ariana Grande is a god and trying to make up for her mistake.” Yeri said.

 

“By god you mean my baby Irene.” Wendy intercepted.

 

“Not if she has baby hands.”

 

“Brat-”

 

Seulgi is internally dying as she is stuck between the wall and Joy while Irene is about to bang Yeri to the wall. Well they can always meet in the middle.

 

Joy finally sat up, brushing through Seulgi’s legs on her arms. She looks sideways and took Seulgi’s cheeks as she spotted her. “You sparks joy, you sparks me too.”

 

Seulgi has no idea what Joy is talking about but she doesn’t mind the kiss from her girlfriend at all.

 

Joy went over to Wendy and kisses her cheek, saying “Aw sweetie everything shines on you.” Irene was about to fight but the sudden cheek cupping from the tall girl. She definitely doesn’t want anyone’s kiss except Wendy’s.

 

She tilted Irene’s head left and right. “You sparks no joy for me with that outstanding visual of yours.”  Irene was more pissed that Joy kissed Wendy over the girl does not sense spark from her. “YoU DiD NOt-” to her irk she received a kiss on the cheek from the tall girl, walking away with “but you get one kiss too so you won’t kill me over Wendy.”

 

Yeri looked at Joy with a small spark on her eyes as she have saved her from the hand of Irene. Joy stared at her for a few long seconds. “Who are you? I don’t know you.”

 

Looking at the sad pout of Yeri and Seulgi know she had to save this situation before the situation worsen. “Babe..” Seulgi called for Joy, knowing she will be soften even though she is in her acting mindset.

 

“Alright alright.” Joy whined. Her baby just cut her from her enjoyment of teasing their maknae. “Come here you baby.” Joy brought the pouty girl into her chest, giving pats on her back and ruffles her head. “You will always be my little baby, just not the way Seulgi is.”

 

“BABE TMI”

 

 

A/N: sorry for the font size my eyes are old