Captain Marvel

Joy is The New Color

ATTENTION: SLIGHT CAPTAIN MARVEL SPOILER. STEP AWAY IF YOU DONT WANNA KNOW

 

 

 

 

Joy woke up from her nap frantically, not aware of Seulgi's question of 'What's wrong' as she pushed Seulgi's hand away and used the watercolored hand and wipe the blue color blood on her nostrils. "Wha-, blue blood?"

She tried to get up but her body felt the strong pain on her wound so she fell back down.

Seulgi ran towards her, taking the girl in her arm. "Babe? Are you alright? What happened?"

Joy checked on the blue blood she prepared beforehand, she inspected in with a frown and wiped it on Seulgi's face. She tilted her head. "Who are you?"

Seulgi almost freaked out if she is doesn't know Joy was totally normal yesterday. 

"Joy, you can't throw spoiler on me just because I didn't accompany you to watch Captain Marvel yesterday."

Joy: "My blood is totally not come because I blasted off alien's technology."

Seulgi whined. She doesn't need to know this. "IT'S NOT EVEN BLOOD BABE."

Seulgi's shriek doesn't faze Joy. She looked at Seulgi, more specifically her face, and she it.

She.

.

Her .

Face.

"WHAT THE HECK JOY!" Seulgi lightly pushes her girlfriend for the sudden attack, although they usually done more at some other areas. 

"Sweet." Joy commented about the 'blood' that makes her tongue blue. 

Seulgi slumped exparated, not able to form any words to reply her girlfriend.