Protect Her

Protect Her

Well, let me introduce myself. My name is Park  Chan Gi. I have one brother and his name is Park Chan Yeol. I lived at a big mansion. My parents are CEO of the best and the largest company in Asia. Park Jin Young and Lee Su Ah. Because of that, me and my brother rarely saw them. They always got off to work at 7 am and got home at 1 or 2 am. I am now 20 years old and my brother is 25 years old. Thanks to my brother, I still alive at this moment. Depression has come to me because mom and dad never been my side. My brother really loves me, so do i. We have each other. My brother really hates my parents because not treating me properly, different with treating my brother when he is just a little, because back then my parents just like any ordinary people.

“I’ve got to work now, don’t forget to eat your breakfast darling”

“alright, take care Chanyeol”

My brother then kiss me in the forehead, with that I go back to sleep. I am architect student in University Seoul. I usually go to university at 9 am. I always wear the most casual outfit. I don’t really like dress up like the most girl. I rarely takes my car, I prefer taking a bus.

I was searching for my earphone when someone bumped into my shoulder.

“sorry would be nice, Jong in”

“well, sorry then, lets go you will be late at this rate”

He is Kim Jong In, my best friend since I study in University. His parents just like me, busy with the company. He is the only child, with that he sees me as his dearly best friends. There is so much similarity between us, and that is the reason why we are so close.

“how’s Sehun?”

“shut up Jong In, don’t ever say his name to my face”

“hahaha sorry, its always funny looking at your face with your reaction like that”

Sehun is my ex boyfriend. 8 months relationship with him was a very wonderful time ive ever feel. But after that, I experienced a series of how-to-escape-from-hell. Sehun just really possessive at me. When I’m not text him back within 10 minutes, he became angry. He then come to my house and ask the maid where were I. I can’t handle anymore. I talked to my brother and Jong In of course, and somehow they manage to get rid Sehun of me. And now the only man I can trust is my brother and Jong In.

“ see you at lunch break Chan Gi, good luck.”

“yea see you soon”

I have one class with Sehun, and I’ve been stressing about it lately. It is because the fact that he threat me always there in my head. I am really scared. And that is the reason why Jong In is always tell me good luck, and always worry about me. I am a cheerful, extrovert person, but when it comes to him—sehun—, I am a different Chan Gi. He enters the class with a girl. It is really sad to know what will happern to that girl after this, because I knew what it feels like.

---- Class is over -----

When the bell rang I run to the door and as always there already Jongin with an apple in his left hand and milk at the right hand.

“for you” said jongin, giving his milk.

“ I already told you, didn’t I, you can pass this Monday too”

“uh-uh thankyou jongin for always supporting me”

“hey why are you being so nice? You are not Chan Gi, don’t you?”

“shut up, Jongin, lets go, im hungry”

“as you wish chubby” he replies and put his hand to my shoulder.

At the door, we met sehun and his new girlfriend. I was really scared that I just hold Jong In’s arm and step backward.

“well, hello , I see you have a new boyfriend” sehun said that and his friends just laugh.

“shut up and go” Jong In replied

“oh so you are the new hero, Jong In?”

“we have no time to talk to a bastard like you, now get off”

With Jong In said that, we then went out to a coffee shop near the university. The coffee shop is owned by Jong In, so I went to Jong In’s room and I cry.

“If you didn’t ask me to not punch him, I already have made him suffering in the hospital” said Jong In comforting me. I cry a lot, I don’t know why but its really frighten me and at the same time, Jong In was really kind to me. He protected me. I was so touched by that.

“thank you so much Jong In, you realy meant a lot to me”

“don’t say that” Jong In replies while his hand my hair.

After that, Jong In confess his love for me. I was flustered at first, but then I realized that I have the same feel as Jong In’s. I don’t really open my heart for him, because I still scare if he did the same like Sehun does. But after 10 months, he never give up showering me with his love, and then slowly I open my heart for him.