1/1

I look up to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In this story, let’s just assume that Luhan is only two years older than Sehun, ‘mkay?


The sky is golden. He had an early out from work today because of a holiday in their country. He carefully made his way to the table holding his hot coco. He sat next to a wide window where he can see a few buildings lined up aesthetically alongside each other. A colorful flower shop, a neat café, a bakery, and an old fashioned pizzeria. Nice.

Their apartment was quiet. The only noise that was filling the room is his neighbor’s dog barking outside and the ticking sound of the clock. He took a sip of his coco, letting it warm his hands as well as his throat. Surprisingly, everything was fine and peaceful. Despite the fact that the internet is down. Luhan sighed in exasperation, slumping his head down on the table slightly, careful not to hit his head on the hot drink.

He finished drinking his hot coco, placing the cup on the side of the table. He took his phone out, looking at the time. Sehun should be here by now. He thought to himself. Glancing outside the window, he saw a familiar tall brunette walking inside the bakery. He had his elbow on the table with his chin resting on his hand, watching him while smiling. Minutes have passed, Sehun finally walked out of the bakery. Luhan was waiting for him to go home, but he just stood there with his phone out. Luhan laughed as he took his phone out as well, quickly typing in a message to Sehun.


To: Sehunn
From: Luhan

Did you get my favorite?


Luhan glanced back to Sehun who immediately received Luhan’s text before he got the chance to send his message to the older. Sehun’s eyes widened a bit, automatically looking up at the familiar building from the other side of the road to see Luhan by the window, sticking his tongue out at him.

He wasn’t that far for Sehun not to see his facial expressions. Their room was situated on the third level of a five-story building. They lived there for quite a long time now. They didn’t bother moving since its proximity to where they work can be reached by just taking a bus. Pretty good.

Sehun grinned, showing a paper bag filled with baked goods he bought from the bakery while waving at him. After typing in a reply, he proceeded to walk towards the building.

To: Lu
From: Sehun

Do you mean me?:D

Sehun is now in front of the building. He took a quick look on top, laughing after seeing Luhan’s displeased face. After that, he finally entered the building. Making sure to take the stairs instead of the elevator to tease Luhan more.

To: Sehunn
From: Luhan

I meant the taro muffins.

Sehun smiled. He was about to reply, but stopped once he saw another reply which made him laugh some more.

To: Sehunn
From: Luhan

Ok, maybe you too. Now hurry up with the muffs!

The door opened and Sehun walked in with a smile. “I’m home.” He said, opening his arms for a hug after placing the bag on the counter.

But i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter