Playdate

Memories of the Past

*A couple months had passed and you and jungkook haven't talked in ahwhile*. *You were chilling on your living room floor coloring and suddenly your mom comes up to you*. " Y/n guess who just called me ". " Who mommy who" ."Jungkooks mom" . " Really what did she say " . " She said that Jungkook missess you and wants to have a play date"". "Yay when's the play date mommy". "Tommorow at his house". Yay I can't wait". "It's time to clean up your crayons and go to bed sweet heart". "Ok". *You close you eyes and go to sleep*.

*The next day*. *You wake up and realize that your playdate with Jungkook is today*. "Today's is the day of me and Jungkooks play date". *You get out of bed*. " I'm so excited". "Y/n breakfeast is ready". "Coming mom". *You walk into the dinning room and sit down and your mom brings you pancakes and a cup of orange juice*. "Thanks mom". *You start to eat your food*. "You excited for your playdate today with Jungkook". *You take a sip or you orange juice and nood your head yes*. "Glad your happy". "Once your done eating get dressed for the day okay y/n". "Ok mom". *You finish eating your pancakes and take the last drop of your orange juice and then head to your room and get ready*. *You change your clothes and your mom's does your hair is high pigtails*. "You all ready y/n". "Yep". "Alright then let's get going". *Guys leave for Jungkook house*. 

*You arrive at Jungkooks house*. *Your mom knocks on the door and Jungkooks mom answers the door*. "Oh hello ladies hello come in". "Take a seat anywhere". "JUNGKOOK"."coming mom". *Jungkook comes down the stairs and sees you". "Y/n your hear". *You run into his arms and give you a hug*. *Jungkook picks you up and spins you around*. "I missed you Y/n". "I missed you to Jungkook". "Well I'm gonna go I have to errands to run I will be back in a couple of hours to pick you up have fun y/n". *You mom leaves*. "Come on Y/n let's go play on the swing set".

*You guys play and swing set and play some board games and video games and then Jungkook comes up with a amazing idea*. "Hey you want some cookies". " Yeah sure". "I have my families cookie Jar". "Won't we get in trouble". "No I take the cookies jar all the time I never get caught*. "Ok". *You guys eat a couple of cookies*. *There's a knock at the door*."y/n It's your mom". "It's already been 3 hours". "Thanks for inviting me over Jungkook I had lots of fun". "I did to". *You and Jungkook gave each other a hug and you whispered onto Jungkooks ear". " I'll miss you kookie". *Hearing that made Jungkook smile*. "Bye bye".  "I hope I get to see Jungkook again soon".