Meeting Jungkook

Memories of the Past

*14 years ago* *You and Jungkook were playing at the park Jungkook was on the slides and you were making sand castles and then your enemy came Momo back at that time you were 6 and Jungkook and Momo were 7 so Momo was bigger than you*.

"Nice castle Y/n for a 6 year old".

"Whats that suppose to mean".

"It means you and not just at sand castle building you at everything".

"Do not there are many things I am good at".

"Yeah sure whatever" *Jungkook sees Momo being mean to you and decides to take action* .

"I think your castles looks great".

"Thanks".

"Why are you taking her side Jungkook you are suppose to be on my side".

"I am sick and tired of you hurting everyone all the time its not right".

"Fine be that way make your little stupid sand castle see if I care see you latter freaks" *Momo walks away and Knocks your sand castle over in the process* "Opps my bad" *Momo walks away with her mom and leaves the park*. 

"Thank you for getting rid of her for me".

"No problem I finally realized what she was doing and what I was helping her do was not right and I am going to put an end to it".

"Anyways thank you your names Jungkook right".

"Yeah and yours"

"Oh...... My name is y/n".

"Nice to meet you y/n................... I can help your rebuild your sand castle".

"Really you would do that".

"Yeah you are my friend now and friends help each other out".

"Ok then lets get started" *You guys spend hours building and fixing the sand castle*.

"Wow we did a really good job we make a really good team".

"Yeah" *Jungkooks mom calls him* "Oh I'm sorry to say this but I have to".

"It's ok lets hang out some time ok".

"Ok see ya".

"see ya" *Jungkook leaes with his mom and you leave with your mom and in the car you and your mom talk*

"Who was that at the park you were talking to"

"My friend"

"Whats his name"

"Jungkook he gave me his phone number so that we could hang out sometime"

"Cool........I am going to get some gas you stay in the car ok"

"ok" *Your mom leaves and you think to yourself*

"That boy was really nice I hope to see him again soon"

(END OF CHAPTER I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT)