One Night

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My favorite part of the day is the morning, but not those typical mornings. A morning with you by my side. A morning where the first thing I can see when I open my eyes is your face. 
A morning where I can feel my arm going numb cause of her head on it but I don't mind. A morning where the first thing I can smell is the shampoo on your hair that you used the night before. 
A morning where you tangled your legs with mine giving me no room to move, but of course I don't mind it. 
A morning where I wake up and the most beautiful woman is laying beside me. 
A morning where the woman I love with all my life is beside me. 
A morning that I'll be used to every day of my life. "

MOY239

****************

 

 

Irene

¤¤¤¤¤

 

 

I opened my eyes when I heard the pilot announced that we're landing in a few moments. I look at my side and saw Wendy still sleeping. Umayos muna ako ng upo bago ginising ang katabi ko and as usual she's a mean  kapag ginigising sya mula sa pagkakatulog. Good thing at sanay na ako sa ugali nyang ganyan. I already took off my coat ng makalapag na ang plane. I already know the weather here in Philippines kaya nagbawas na ako ng suot bago pa man kami bumaba. Wendy also did the same thing.

Paglabas namin ng airport ay nakita ko agad si Pablo na naghihintay. I wave at him and he immediately walks toward us when he saw it. Buti nalang at natawagan ko sya kanina after naming sumakay ng eroplano para masundo kami. We put our bags in the trunk and after ay sumakay na kami sa loob.  This reminds me of the first time na pumunta ako dito sa pilipinas.

It's been five years mula ng huli akong pumunta dito. Wala namang masyadong ipinagbago, mainit padin at matraffic. Sa sobrang traffic ata nakatulog ulit sa sasakyan si Wendy.  Napailing nalang ako, so typical of her. Kahit saan ata basta atakihin ng antok tong babaeng ito ay makakatulog sya. I was just staring outside through the window the entire ride. Medyo napagod din ako sa byahe pero hindi naman ako inaantok. Every place that we pass by bits of memories flashed through my mind. We particularly passed by that place where we first met, that bar where you first captivated me with your soulful voice.

The bar where everything started for us.

 

 

*****

Flashback April 2014

 

"My name's Seulgi"

Call me hopeless romantic but I know the moment I heard your name I know I will never forget that name in my life.

"Seulgi," I tried to say it and honestly I like how it rolled off from my lips. I flashed a smile at you. "So would you mind if I buy you a drink?"

You seemed to think of it first bago ka pumayag. 

"What would you like?" I asked you.

"Anything that's not alcoholic, hindi kasi ako nainom ng alak," you answered with a small smile, bahagyang tumaas ang kilay ko and called the bartender to order our drinks.

"Does a raspberry lemonade sounds good to you?"  

Tumango ka lang so I ordered that drink for you while I ordered martini for me.

"You seem new here, ngayon lang kita nakita dito," you said while we're waiting for our drinks.

"Yeah I was looking around the area to eat and this place seems a good one so here I am," the bartender put the drinks sa harap natin, I took a sip before I continued, " And thankfully hindi naman ako nagsisi sa pinili ko. This place has good food plus an angelic voice to accompany me, it's perfect." 

Medyo dimmed ang ilaw sa pwesto namin but I definitely saw a tint of blush sa bilugan nitong mga pisngi.

"There are other bands dito kanina na magagaling so I hope we gave you a good experience"

"They are good, but I enjoyed your set the most." I flashed you my smile, hindi ako nambobola I really liked your performance out of all na napakinggan ko dito.

 You cleared your throat and took a sip of your drink.

"Taga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter