We Met

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did I ever told you that I really love it when you laugh? I know you hated it cause you said it sounded you like a goat but for me that's the most beautiful sound I've ever heard.

Your genuine laugh makes me smile like an idiot. I would even search online for cheesy jokes and pick up lines just to make you laugh and hear you laugh. I love it, that if anyone would ask me what's my favorite sound in the world, I would answer your laugh in an instant without thinking twice. "

-MOY138

**************

Irene

¤¤¤¤¤

 

The sun's preparing to come out when I got to the airport. It was chill weather and almost instantly my body freezes when I got out of my car. Good thing I was wearing a thick coat and gloves on my hand.

Pumasok na ako sa loob and checked in. Mayroon pang 30 minutes bago umalis ang eroplano, just enough time para hintayin si Wendy. We decided na dito nalang magkita sa airport to save time considering this is an unplanned trip. Not long before thirty, I saw a woman with blond hair walks straight to me. She's carrying a small bag on her back and like me she's also covered in that thick brown coat.

"I thought you wouldn't make it" sabi ko dito.

"If this is some other time,  I wouldn't care if I make it or not" sabi nito habang inaayos ang mahabang buhok.

"I know and thank you for coming. I also know that you are in a very busy schedule so I really appreciate it"

"Don't be, I'm doing this for Seulgi and this doesn't change what we are Irene," she said pointedly at me.

I just nod, I couldn't blame her cause even if I'm in her shoe right now I would have also acted the same.

"So where are we going?" tanong nito. I handed her the boarding pass. She looks at it and her eyebrow rise up when she read our destination. "Philippines?"

Tumango ulit ako. Kahit ako ay nagulat din when the woman on the phone told me that she's in the Philippines. It's the least of place I could have to think of na kinaruruonan ni Seulgi.

We finally got on the plane and situated ourselves on our seats. Magkatabi lang ang upuan namin,  I got the window seat dahil Wendy never wanted to have this seat beside the window. She has a fear of heights kaya every time she rides on a plane hindi sya umuupo sa tabi ng window.

"Are you sure she's really there?" she asked after the plane took off. "I just don't want this to be that disappointing trip again Irene. It's been a year and I won't be able to take it kapag nabigo nanaman tayo."

"I'm positive Wendy, all of the proof that I need is there and I have a feeling that this is it she's there, Seulgi is there."

"It's just that out of all places in the world,  we'll find her in the Philippines."

"I know but maybe that's the reason why we never succeed in finding her before cause we never consider the Philippines"

Parehas kaming natahimik, we're both in our own thoughts but I know we're thinking of the same thing or same person.

Why did you choose to go to Philippines Seulgi? Why in the places where you lost everything? Why did you decide to go back there?

Those are the questions in my head before I close my eyes.

******

 


FlashBack - 04/01/2014

 

 

I wasn't prepared with the climate of this country when I got off of the plane. I felt like I was suffocating with my thick coat. I admit that they told me it's summer here but I didn't know that this is what they mean with summer!

I instantly took off my coat and fanned myself with my hand. I was definitely not dressed properly with this kind of weather. I got all my luggage and I instantly saw someone approaching me. It's a man in his late thirties I think,  he's wearing a formal uniform.

"Miss Bae?" he asked me, which I answer with a nod. He smiled politely. "Im Pablo po, I'll be your driver dito sa Pinas."

I remember my dad told me that someone is already assigned as my driver when I got here and his name sound familiar so maybe his the one my dad was talking about.

"Oh okay" I simply replied. He got my bags and lead to where the car is. I get inside it immediately because I can't stand the heat outside. A moment later after he's done putting all my things in the trunk, he got in the driver's seat.

"Saan nyo po gustong pumunta Miss Bae? " he asked me while driving away from the airport.

"Let's go directly to the hotel"

He looks at me with the rearview mir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter