Greetings

One Year

The sun is rising which means morning has come again. All was quiet in the dorm as the girl were happily sleeping. Well all except for one as she-

"PAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPA GOOD MORNINGGGGGGGG!!!! YAHHHHHHHHH GOOD MORNINGGGGGGG MOMOLAND!!!"  JooE was up to her no good self again as she yelled loudly into the mic, allowing the speakers ringing loudly throughout the dorm. She knew that she would get a major punishment from her leader, Hyebin, but will that stop the blonde girl from pulling pranks?... Nope! 

JooE smirked as she heard loud cursing from across the hall, "JOOEEEEEEEEEEEE! IT'S EARLY IN THE F-CKIN MORNING AND IT'S OUR DAY OFF!!! With Hyebin yelling, the other members are starting to wake up more, groaning at the usual routine for JooE and Hyebin. Except for Daisy, seems liek she's immune to JooE's early morning sheningians, Yep this was normal for them in their dorms.

As JooE hid from Hyebin and her fury, the other Momoland members emerged from their rooms, stretching out their bodies and getying ready for the day ahead of them. Yeonwoo went into the bathroom first and showered. Taeha and Nayun went into the kitchen to get started on making breakfast. Jane and Ahin are waking up Daisy so that she can suffer the early morning with them. And Nancy, well, she's just chillin on the couch watching TV until breakfast is ready or until Hyebin finds JooE.

Again, everything was normal to the girls in their daily lives. Then, there was a knock on the door. "Nancy, can you please get the door?" Nayun asked Nancy.

"Okayyyyy, Nayun-unnie!" Nancy turned off the TV and hurried to the door. When she opened the door, Nancy widen her eyes. It was normal to see their manager as she would drop by the girls' dorm from time to time to check up on them, give them treats or just scold them if they do something wrong. However today was different as Nancy notice a new face behind manager. Well, how could Nancy not notice the person, they were taller than manager. 

Nancy looked at the tall person with nervousness. The person had a stern expression and their eyes was filled with coldness. Nancy then snapped out of it as manager spoke, "Nancy, please alert the other girls and gather them into the living room."

"O-Oh, yes manager-nim." Nancy bowed and let manager and the tall person come into the dorm. As the two went into the living room, Nancy yelled, "Unnies!!!! Manager-nim is here!! Come into the living room right now!"

The others scramble into the living room (Daisy is barely waking up so she just slumps onto Ahin's shoulder) and they were happy to the manager but was taken back as they saw the tall person behind her. Manager spoke up, "Good morning girls! I see that most of you are awake early and it's nice to see that you girls are really starting to wake-"

"Manager-nim, who is that behind you?" They all said in unison.

Daisy stirred, "whats going on?" She was about to go back to sleep until Ahin slapped her awake, "OW! Ahin why did you- oh who's that with the cold eyes?" She asked as she finally saw the tall person behind manager.

"Girls," manager stepped to the side a bit and introduced the stranger, "This is Kai. Kai uhhhh-"

"Just Kai maam. It's okay." Kai reassured.

"Okay! This is Kai, girls. She will be under my guide as she will be interning for the whole year. She will learn about what it means to manage in a business enviroment, specfically within the K-Pop industry. So be nice to her as she will dorm with you all. So I apologize Yeonwoo but she will be rooming with you." Yeowoon jaw dropped as she heard the sudden news. " Oh and listen to what she says. As part of her intership, she will take charge for a bit."

"WAIT WHAT??" All of them are aghast.

"Okay~ I will leave you girls to it. I have to be in a meeting but I'll see you all at practice. Have fun~" And with that, manager split like a banana.

After leaving, the girls just stared at Kai. The awkwardness was prevalent in the atmosphere. Kai cleared , "Allow me to introduce myself properly. As you know, I am Kai. I am 18 years old." Woah, young! The girls thought. "I am coming from Amercia to do an aboard internship here in South Korea. I applied to many K-Pop companies and it was your manager who reached out to me. I guess she was impressed by my resume." She bowed, "Please take care of me."

"W-Well, I guess we should introduce ourselves as well." Hyebin cleared , "My name is Hyebin. I am the leader of Momoland as well as the oldest. Nice to meet you Kai."

"Hello, my name Yeonwoo. I am the next oldest of the group. Please take care of the young ones when the elders are not around." Yeonwoo bowed.

"Hiiii, I am Jane! Nice to meet you. I am the third oldest here." Jane smiled.

"Hello, Kai. I am Taeha. I am the fourth oldest here in our group."

"G-Greetings, I am Nayun and I am the fifth or consider the youngest among the older unnies. Nice to have you." Nayun said nervously.

"Hello, my name is Daisy." She greeted in perfect English, "I am part of the middle group when it comes to age. I am also one of the English speakers in this group so you don't have to talk to me in Korean all the time."

"Hiiiiiiiiiiii, I'm JooE. Also known as Tropicana by some of the girls. Nice to meet you!" JooE said excitingly.

"Hello, I am Ahin." She smiled, "I am also another English speaker so you dont have to use Korean on me as well. Pleased to meet you." She bowed.

Lastly, it was Nancy's turn. "H-hi there, I am-"

"Nancy right? Your manager said it earlier and I caught the name when she talked to you." Kai pointed out.

"U-Uh y-yes that is me. I am Nancy." She was surprised that Kai caught her name, "I am the youngest of the group. The maknae. I am a-also 18 years old."

"Ahhh, same age. So young." 

After the introduction, Kai cleared , "Alright, now that we all know names. I have something to say. First: what's burning?" She pointed out the black smoke from the kitchen. 

"Oh crap! The eggs!" Taeha ran into the kitchen and turned off the stove.

"Alright second. I only have one rule when it comes to me. I do not bond." Kai said coldly, "I am not here to make friends. I am here on educationally purpose and to gain experience. It is not permanent so there is no need for me to get attach. Understand?" Kai took their silence as a yes, "Alright good. Now excuse me, I like to be taken to my room. I want to settle in before we get down to business."

"Y-Yes. I will take you to your room." Yeonwoo said, "Please follow me." Kai grabbed her stuff and followed Yeonwoo.

The girls thought the same thing. F-ckin cold as hell.

-- End --