Chapter 25

Moving On

Yoongi, Jungkook and Hoseok were watching over Raven as she felt asleep, they were on strict instructions from Namjoon that if anything happened they must wake her up instantly. So far nothing but Raven had only been asleep for a few minutes meaning her brain wouldn't have reached REM yet.

Raven suddenly started gasping as her hands went up to her neck, it looked like she was trying to pull something off her neck. Red marks appeared form nowhere on her neck. Yoongi quickly started shaking her shoulder.

"Raven wake up, you need to wake up" Yoongi said repeatedly, Raven shot up a scream left her lips as she instantly attacked Yoongi unaware for a second who he was.

"I'm sorry" Raven murmured as she curled into herself breathing heavily. Yoongi started and Jungkook and Hoseok, their faces reflected that they had no idea on what they should do to comfort Raven.

"I'll tell the others" Jungkook said as he ran out of the room and nearly into Namjoon and Jimin.

"We heard a scream" Jimin said.

"Raven had another nightmare; the alpha was strangling her. We saw what happened, these red marks appeared on her neck out of nowhere" Jungkook explained.

"We need to find out what this is because I'm worried that this could kill her" Namjoon answered.

"We will, Jungkook do you remember Jeremiah, he knew a lot about supernatural creatures but also was a dream expert do you think he might know what is happening to Raven" Jimin said.

"It's worth going there to find out, if he doesn't know then he might know about ways to prevent this but at this moment in time. Anything is worth it because I have no idea what to do" Jungkook admitted.