Don't Cry

I Will Match Your Footstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura POV

 

 

(The day of filming)

 

"Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! " The film director shouted as he threw away his manuscript.

 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!"

"HOW DID YOU ACT?"

 

"Why is your acting so bad? I want you to express the expression when you fall in love with someone. The expression you made just now is just like reciting a manuscript you know?“ The director was furious.

 

 

"Ah, forget it, forget it! We'll stop today! " 

 

 

"Sorry, sorry director." I bowed my head and apologized to the director multiple times.

 

While my manager was apologizing to the other staff, I slowly went to the actress dressing room by myself.

 

 


"She's really famous just because of her visual."

"She can't do such a simple acting. She has no ability."

"I don't think she'll be as popular as now in a few years later."

 

 

 

In the dressing room, I also heard several staff members talking about me outside the room. I tried to bear it, but unconsciously, my tears fell from my eyes drop by drop.

 

 

"I... I... I've worked hard, and I don't want to act like that either. Why? Why.............................................."

 

 

(Silent)

Five minutes later, someone knocked at the door.

"Hello, is there anyone in the room?"

 

'Oh My God' I thought to myself and i immediately took the tissue out of the tissue box and wiped my tears. I immediately sat and turned my back to the door.

 

 

 


"Hello, may I go in and get something?" Someone asked again.

"Yes. Come in!" I said.

 

 

Krieettttttttttttttt, the door slowly opened.

 

"Sorry to disturb you, but I left something here." She said.

 

After taking her stuff, I didn't realize th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter