Chapter 5(2)

The Dragon and The Enchantress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's Pov:

I stayed in my room, isolated for days. Everyone was worried about me but I needed time to accept the fact that my biological father is alive. I have to fight my demons to accept him wholly.

The next day.....

And the next..

And the next..

 

All these days in my room I just thought about things that happened so quickly in my life..

 

Maybe I can be loved…

I have trust worthy friends. Dae, Tae and Ri are like my brothers.. I have people who love me and accept me for who I am…. Dara, the king and the queen are very kind to me and treat me like family without judging me. I feel less lonely now. But sometimes at night I see a shadow….

A Mourning shadow…

It looks like my biological father..

He’s in distress. I kinda understand his pain.

 

I never experienced what father's love is. Maybe I'd like to experience what fatherhood feels like with him and have a chance to be with my true family. I want to go back and fill in every minute and every second of my childhood days that I missed with my father. I want to have a drink with him..play soccer, have father-son talk…and experience everything I missed out..

Just these thoughts made me smile... with that smile I entered my dream land…

 

In the morning I heard someone knocking on my door and shouted at me ‘open the damn door' Oh! It's the doctor again. I told her to go away and not to worry about me because I just wanted some space to myself.. She left sighing loudly. I spent my day clearing in my thoughts.

 

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard someone banging on my door, finally breaking it and entering my room..Uff..

 

Guess who did it?

 

Of course the credit goes to my buffaloes..and wait I am missing something.. the cuteness explosion.. and here it comes in 3..2...1.. bang! They started acting cute. That's it! I am so gonna return to earth leaving these buffoons here..cherry on the top is that even Tae started acting cute..Yakk!! Why my innocent eyes have to be corrupted by this ugly act. Arghhh...

 

A few minutes later Dara came into the room and asked me how I was doing? I replied to her politely. She held my hand and said that I would be fine. “Just give it some time and everything will be absolutely fine” I really hope what she said is true..

She said a strong person can accept infinite disappointments and can always have hope. Who said that I am alone in this..I've got these 4 amazing people who take care of me..but what about my dad..can I be with him..I can just give up on him..but my inner self says to give him a chance. I just pray to god to give me light in the darkness that has consumed me.

 

I was consumed in my thoughts when the younger suddenly started speaking and said, “Hyuuuuuuunnnnnggggggggg, It's evening already. Let’s go to our room and eat ramyun? Uhmmmm” with this cute expression while poking my cheek with his index finger..oh my god..Arghhhh

Later daesung made some funny sounds that made me laugh.

 

hahahahaha

 

They all looked at me with a strange expression plastered on their faces when they saw me laugh.

 

“Uff, you finally laughed” seungri expressed with a gummy smile.

 

I think they'll always walk by my side. They Will stand by me. Beside me. They willingly endured my darkness. Thank you for being there for me. I smiled at them.

 

“Come hyung, let's go”, said Dae.

 

“okay..” I told them and we started our journey towards their room..

Man! This is of course a journey. Can't this palace have rooms a little closer to each other. This time the journey included trekking, rock sliding and what not!!

 

As we were passing through the hallway I heard someone whisper ‘Minzy’

 

“What??” I whispered back to Tae.

 

“Look at Dae...hehehe”

 

Okayyyyy... I looked at Dae. Wait a minute..Is he blushing?? Yepp~ ~ ^^

 

Taeyang stopped that girl that looked around our age and started a normal conversation with her while Seungri was continuously poking Dae...hehehehe

I think Dae has a crush on her...

I noticed that she didn't talk at all and only gave him slight nods and hand gestures....and Dae was looking at her dreamingly….Wow.... love birds~ Uh

 

She nodded at us and left…but not before eyeing Daesung.

 

We started teasing Dae..

He was blushing and was as red as a tomato..

 

Seungri said “Hyung, when are you going to confess your feelings to her? Haa?”

 

“ Later Ri..please..”

 

He thought we avoided the topic, oh boy he was so wrong….we FINALLY entered their room....Thank the heavens..

 

We settled down in the room while Ri started cooking noodles for all of us and the topic again shifted to the ‘Minzy’ girl..

 

Apparently Minzy works here, she's mute or that's what everyone says since no one ever witnessed her talking to someone and Daesung just loooooooovves her...hmm hmm..

They didn't fill me in with more details..How rude *pout*

 

“I've never seen sunrise or sunset here. Why is the moon up in the sky all the time?” I asked out of curiosity as I looked out of the window gazing at the blazing red moon in the dark violet sky..

 

“Hyung, I already told you..don't you remember! Long time ago this world was full of magic and some witches put a curse on Zoudea that it will get consumed by darkness or something like that..Hence our ancestors believe that there's no sun here unlike Earth..I already told this to you hyung in the car..you really don't remember it, do you?”

 

“N-no..” I replied casually. Yep, I don't remember. No big deal...

 

“Then you also wouldn't remember anything about the myth I told you, right!”

 

I nodded.

 

“Fine...there is this myth going over here from generations that a powerful witch would offer lots of sacrifices to the blood moon in order to gain immense powers and eternity..since we were young we only know it as a myth..there were only stories about her no real proof that she exists or anything like that..But!”, he paused for a moment and continued, “We should NEVER talk about it here.. “, said Ri seriously.

 

“ohh..okay..so no more magic”

"Nope, not that we know of...I repeat,We should NEVER talk about the myth"

I ignored his last sentence and was about to ask him more about this myth when the delicious smell of noodles invaded my nostrils. My thoughts were long forgotten and I started eating my precious noodles along with others.

 

Hmm..noodles after a long time.. The moment I put these soft noodles in my mouth a sound of satisfaction escaped from me and we all started eating in silence enjoying our food.

 

Dara who sat beside me was coughing loud and I gave her some water…we once again resumed our supper and ate in silence. The peaceful moment didn't last for long. The absolute precious silence was broken by Seungri..

 

“Hyung, when are you going to talk to Minzy. I mean you should at least be able to start a conversation with her”

 

“Yeah Dae..at least try to converse normally with her” Said Tae

 

“Hyung, start with a pick up line…” ,suggested the maknae

 

“Yeah..that's a good idea..why not” I said. I mean why not. He likes her..so he should give it a try. No harm in that, right?

 

“Yes...Hyung, idea. I will bring your toy..you just imagine it as Minzy and try to converse or even better tell how you feel about her”

 

“Ahh..hmm..o-okay..” Dae agreed shyly.

 

Riri bought the Doraemon toy in a flash and Dae was hugging it tightly..hehehe..so cute..

 

“I will give voice over to this toy”, Seungri beamed with enthusiasm..

 

“Okay.. sure”, said Daesung equally enthusiastic.

 

We shifted seats so that Dae and Ri were facing each other and I was sitting between Taeyang and Dara.

 

Daesung started with his pick up line.

 

“ Hey dora..”

 

“Hey” Seungri cooed in high pitch voice that should supposedly be a girl's voice..okay..this is going be interesting..hahahahaha

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter