Chapter 5(1)

The Dragon and The Enchantress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We really don't know if anyone is reading this…. nevertheless we'll continue to write and hope you're reading it. Please let us know your thoughts about the story, they are like medicine to our writing. It'll help us a lot to write.

 

Happy reading!!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every night I break into pieces,

Every morning I wake up to collect them,

Every day I pretend to be happy,

I fall apart, convince myself and get back to the same routine again

 

 

Sang Woo’s Pov:

 

I was shell-shocked seeing the pendant after so many years. My pendant.

 

This pendant belonged only to the royal family of the Kwons. My family. It has been passed down from generations in our family with a prophecy running in it. The pendant holds the traces of life-force of the Kwons. Simply put when a Kwon, who's possessing this pendant touches it he/she can sense energy traces of all other Kwons who owned it. I was the one who last possessed the pendant in the royal Kwon family line or so I thought till now. I could sense an unfamiliar energy force in it. This could mean only one thing, another Kwon possessed this pendant…..but who can it be? Is it the guy that came here? Then is he....? That means she gave…..?

 

I could not wait anymore. I had to find out what happened to her! I hurried to the hospital before I could come up with any other theories. As I made my way through the front lawn of the hospital, I saw Dara consoling someone and asking them to take deep breaths...I went in their direction. As I neared them I noticed that the person was crying and searching for something around his neck, probably a necklace….may be he is the one who was brought to Zoudea because of my pendant. I heard Dara saying soothing words to ‘Jiyong’. Without another thought I placed my pendant in front of him and he immediately snatched it. He held it dearly to his heart and cried harder....he told me how he thought he had lost it..he told me how precious it was to him...most importantly he told me it belonged to his mother.

 

Jiyong was shaking. So to console him and also to test my theory I placed my hand on his shoulder telling him to calm down. As soon as I made contact with him I realised that the unknown warmth in the pendant was in fact Jiyong's energy force… He is the one...He is really the one..This means Jiyong is my son! He is a royal Kwon! All my doubts are gone. Everything seemed crystal clear right now. The love of my life gave birth to my child and I didn't even know about him? Guilt washed through my whole body. When you are guilty it's not the sins you hate but you hate yourself the most.. I felt disgusted about myself.

I should have never left her side. I never told her who I was. What I was. Where I truly belonged to. I was being selfish because I didn't want to lose the love we had between us. I will never regret loving her but I regret the fact that I had to leave her behind without saying a word. I can't even imagine the suffering she had to go through because of my disappearance. I hate my selfishness...I wish intolerable pain for my soul. I took a chance to destroy her. To make her suffer. To break her. But I truly loved her and I still do. She makes me complete. Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart. Because she is always in my heart but never in front of me.

I now see a small light in the pitch black darkness of my past and I am going to hold on to that light tightly this time. Maybe there's still hope for us. I know she would be angry with me, maybe to the extent that she already hates me for what I did. Still, I'd like to take the slightest of the slightest chance I have with her and never let go of her. I need to confront her about my sudden disappearance. I need to talk to her.

 

But my main concern right now is how is she?

Is she still the love I knew?

Does she still love me?

Will I ever have a chance to ask for her forgiveness?

Why did she give the pendant to Jiyong?

Perhaps, she somehow came to know about my true identity?

Then, does my son know about me?

 

My thoughts were interrupted when Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri came running and stood in front of us. They looked worried. Jiyong slightly flinched and evidently frowned upon seeing them. He looked eminently angry and spat out sore words at them. He also refused to go back for check up because he was afraid of hospitals. What made him this scared of hospitals?! After they all tried to convince Jiyong, Dara lost her cool and shouted at him with power emitting from her. I was quite shocked seeing this side of her. Dara is always cheerful and polite but she seems dangerous when she loses her cool. Perhaps, it's the way to make stubborn patients listen to their doctor. He reluctantly agreed to go back into the hospital. I said encouraging words to Jiyong and asked the 3 fellas to bring him to the palace after his check up.

 

---- At the palace ----

 

I met my son in the hallway and insisted on taking him to his room. He agreed hesitantly. We were walking in silence and I kept glancing at him throughout our way to the room. I know it looks pretty creepy but come on I just came to know that I am a father and I'm walking beside my son *invisible happy tears* We soon arrived into his room and he looked awestruck by the decors. He acted like a child and jumped on his bed ready to fall asleep. How adorable. *silent chuckles* Still maintaining my expression I asked him to take rest and told him that lunch will be placed in sometime. I bent over and placed my hand on his head. He looked so tired. Perhaps he had a rough morning. I observed his face...he looks so much like his mother. My little boy. I'm so sorry for not being with you but I promise t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter