Chapter 4(2)

The Dragon and The Enchantress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's Pov:

I expected the place to be very grand but was amazed by the simple decors that painted the interiors of the palace giving off a vintage look. It was truly beautiful and spectacular. We were walking past a few rooms in the hallway when the man who consoled me at the hospital made his way towards us. We bowed to him quickly and the man said something my friends, making all of them leave at once with a nod.

I didn't know what to do so I simply stood there, awkwardly shifting weight on my legs. Why did the buffaloes leave me here!! He noticed my fidgeting and chuckled.

“They'll join you later, son. Come, let me show you the room you'll be staying in”.

I agreed with a light nod. We started walking to my room in silence and I noticed a small smile lingering on him the entire time. I don't know why but he seemed very familiar.. The way he walked, the way he spoke seemed to be very similar to someone but I can't quite figure out who!! Who is this man? Do I know him, perhaps? Urghhhh…

 

“Uh, excuse me Mister, Please don't mind my asking but do we know each other? You look familiar but I don't think we met. Who are you?” I cleared my throat and asked him out of curiosity to which he stopped suddenly and became rigid. I could see slight pain and frown in his face when he turned to me.

 

“I will tell you later Jiyong..There are certain things you need to know but you need some rest first.” He led me to what looked like my room and said, “Get some rest Jiyong. I know you had a rough day. I will wake you up after sometime“

 

We entered the dim room. The only light source was the dim yellow light coming from the corner of the room. The mister went to the corner and switched on the lights. The room was now fully lit and I was awestruck. My God. This is bigger than my apartment. Vintage walls and silk curtain blinds add beauty to the room. The king sized bed sat in the middle with a luxurious carpet hugging the floor. There was a door on the opposite side of the bed, perhaps the bathroom. The tables, the sculptures, the paintings, all screamed of luxury. The chandelier was alluring. It looked extravagant.

I felt exhausted, my head was still spinning constantly reminding me of the throbbing pain and the bed looked really tempting at the moment. I immediately plopped onto the bed completely forgetting about the other person in the room.

 

The man laughed at my action. He walked around the bed and stopped in front of me and looked at me with amusement. His eyes were shining. After a moment he said lovingly, “After sometime I'll wake you up for lunch..ok? Sleep tight Jiyong”

Lunch? There's a burning moon in the sky....Why would someone address dinner as lunch?...He's mad.. I'm sure he's totally mad!! Everyone here is weird too....I hope this is only a dream..later when I wake up I wish to be passed out on the ground because of drinking. I wish to go back to my life. To my peace. Someone placed a hand on my head and was caressing it. It was full of warmth and love. Just like my mom did when I was a child. I love you mom. The thought made me smile and I drifted off to a peaceful place.


 

---- After a while -----

 

You know how it feels when your beautiful sleep is disturbed by others….well, I feel like hanging them upside down on a cliff…

The 3 monkeys barged into my “allowed room” banging on the door like they own this place and jumped on the bed… they literally started acting cute while jumping on me, waking me up from my precious sleep. Seriously!! Did they wake me up to watch their HORRIBLE CUTE ACT. I could kill these fellas with my eyes right now!!

 

Tae was somewhat quiet but the other 2 bastards were firing cuteness..yakk man they look so ugly.. THEY LOST THEIR MINDS AND I WILL LOSE MY SANITY!!

 

“Seungri, Daesung enough,” said Taeyang. Thanks Tae.

“Ok” said those two cutely

Arghhh...their cuteness makes me wanna puke!

Will they ever stop it!!

 

“Ji, ignore them. Let's go and eat”

 

“Yeah”, I said sleepily and headed to my bathroom and splashed some water on my face. After I freshened up we all started walking towards the dining room..I still felt a little tired but food comes first.

Walk…

Walk..

Walk..Might as well start singing...walk walk walk walk walk walk drop it like.... I know it's wop but ‘walk’ seems to be precise right now...walk walk walk walk walk walk drop it like Niliria Nili-...Wait a minute...we are going to dining room right..why is it taking us this long to reach the dining area? Is it in another palace or what…..

walk walk walk walk walk walk drop it like..Still walking...THE HELL…

“WHERE IN THE HELL IS THE DINING ROOM? IS IT IN THIS PLANET……?” I am damn hungry and this dining room is nowhere to be seen!!

They simply chuckled and Seungri said “Hyung! It's nearby..we just need to go straight for 800 metres and turn right, go straight for another 200m take second left and then take the stairs. That's it!!” He simply shrugged.

 

“That's it! THAT'S ITTT!!!!! Where the hell did you guys bring me..if I had known beforehand that the dining room was this far I would've starved rather than walk all the way up there!! ! DAMMIT”

 

Exactly after what felt like ages we descended the stairs and stopped in front of a large double doored room...by this time I was hungry like a bear and was exhausted. It felt like I just reached the finishing line in a marathon race..I was sweating like a pig and was out of breath...Uff-hh...I clutched my stomach to catch my breath while these buffoons started laughing…

While breathing hard I asked them....”Are we there yet?” They replied in unison ...yeah yeah..

 

I was delighted. Finally!

 

But my happiness turned into horror the moment I realized I'll have to walk this distance again after eating to get back to my room...Oh FFFF!

What's the point in eating when it's gonna digest halfway itself...…this spoiled my mood even more. First, no sleep because they woke me up with force. Second, I had to walk this much just to eat...don't they have anything like door delivery because I would gladly use their service..

 

Taeyang opened the doors and we made our way into the room. Magnificent was the exact term to describe the dining hall. A big chandelier in the middle of the room lighting up and enhancing the beauty of the hall. Servants were busy walking here and there making all the arrangements. The dining table wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter