Chapter 12(1)

The Dragon and The Enchantress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thank you for waiting patiently for the updates. This chapter did not turn out to be that bad.



 

Happy reading :)

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 

Soo Hyuk's (aka the ghost) Pov:

 

Heechul and the gang went to Xacetha to bring the necessary things. Hyorin and others were cleaning the house when I heard someone call my name inside my head. I couldn't ignore the voice. It was authoritative and I could sense a hint of urgency in it. I felt my body being dragged involuntarily and the voice got clearer every second. I know that voice, what does this person want now?? *sighed* and in a flash I was covered in smoke and got teleported from my house to his place. Once the smoke cleared I took in the familiar surroundings of the room. Man, this place didn't change much except that it got more beautiful.

 

My thoughts were interrupted by a voice from behind, "Hey dude, long time no see.. How have you been doing?"

 

I turned my head to see the owner of that deep voice, the Lord of hell aka Hong Jong Hyun and said, "Why did you summon me? If it's for playing one of your stupid games then forget about it..I am going back"

 

"Nah, I summoned you to discuss a really serious matter...and is this the way you talk to your lord? Huhh?"

 

I ignored him and wandered along the doors of the room..He just laughed and strolled behind me.

 

"Yahh, wait up. Is this how you treat your friend? Anyways, how's life in Zoudea? How is your son?" blah blah blah.. Who asks 'how's your life' to a dead person.

 

I came to a halt and said, "Come to the point please. Why did you call me?" Just to mention, the Lord and I are really really old friends.

 

"Yes, uh-huh. You know that she is back and so is her thirst for power. She's getting powerful everyday…she has awakened the death and is going to come after everyone. She's becoming unbeatable."

 

What!!!!!

 

"Great! She has an army now. How do we stop her?" I said angrily.

 

"Yeah, about the 'we' part.. I can't be with you in this war. You know why… "

 

"You do realize that all of this started because of you..Huh??" I glared at him and he looked at me with apologizing eyes. *sigh* I know he had his reasons to do what he did but.. Arghhh fxxk it!!

 

I took a deep breath and calmed myself. I sighed and then asked him seriously, "Is there really no way to stop her?"

 

"There's only one way..."





 

Dara's Pov:


 

Devil and Angel: Yahh...you moron..now is not the time to sleep you idiot..

 

They were trying to keep me awake but what can I do?? Jiyong was taking hella time to style my hair.. He was combing my hair for the past 10 minutes and I bet this wouldn't come to an end anytime soon… Not that I complain. I love his hands in my hair. It feels gooooooood. Even though he was juussstt brushing and brushing and brushing his touch was soothing. I began to relax under his touch..my eyes felt heavy and I slowly drifted off to my dream land.

 

I don't know how much time flew by but I was mortified for a minute after waking up. As soon as I opened my eyes I found Henry standing in front of me with a gummy smile on his face while holding a mirror. What the hell did Jiyong do to my hair!! He made my hair stand on top of my head..it's as if someone planted a tree on my head.. Urghhhh looks like he got his revenge for teasing him. Where is he anyway *pout* I looked around and made a mental note of how handsome and gorgeous everyone looked with their new haircuts. Their features are quite elevated now. I admit they are awesome, with or without the styling. I could find everyone but him. Why can't I find him? Where is he??

 

I stood up and saw Tae, Dae and Ri standing behind me with their 1000 watt smile. Did something happen? I think so.. But, first things first. I've got to get rid of this hairstyle.

 

So, I ignored them and started to untie my tree, I mean my hair. After 15 minutes of push and pull and some help from the idiots my hair finally looked normal. Whew.. I then walked to the kitchen to have some water thinking about Jiyong..Where is he?? But the major problem here was these idiots.. Wherever I went...these three fellows followed me with their stupid smile..

 

Devil: I think they got dentures in their teeth. Why are they showing their teeth that much?

 

Angel: Hmm...something is suspicious. I think something happened here. And why do I have a feeling that it was extremely good.

 

They both were sitting on my shoulder and talking nonsense as if it was an interesting movie while munching on their popcorn.

 

Hmm...I don't care about them anymore..

 

Good thing is that my monkey friends stopped following me.. Thanks to Top, Bom and Hyorin. I can at least have my water in peace now. I poured some water into the glass and was about to drink when Henry came in and started cheering me. He was acting like a cheerleader.

 

Whyyy??? Why is everyone doing this to meee

 

" Ammmhmmmm...Dara...you have successfully completed level 2.. The next level is the finish line ..so be careful okay.." Henry said while smiling.

 

"What d-" I was interrupted by a super sonic voice.

 

"Henriyaa..I am taking Dara from here.. Dara ..we need your help" Bom exclaimed and without even waiting for my reply she dragged me to one of the rooms where all the clothes were sprawled out.

 

Suzy, Lisa and Hyorin were already in the room. Once we entered the room they all were looking at the clothes and then me. First, they look at the clothes cluelessly and then they look at me with an eye smile. Oh right.. I need to tell them about the current trend and all.

 

As soon as I finished explaining..they started with ahmmm's and mummhhmm's while smiling at me...what the hell does that suppose to mean??

 

Are they teasing me...but for what..

 

"Hey...I can teach you to be an expert in the matter. It's all about the angle you know..The angle is very important. Just remember that 125.7° angle is really good..okay Dara", told Suzy with enthusiasm.

 

For what? I wanted to ask them but then again I was interrupted..

 

"Dara...don't do it without a cap okay...it's not safe nowadays,'' Bominator was on I guess.

 

Just then Lisa came to me and took my hand in hers and said, "Just ignore them.. You do the way you want to do..okay Darayaaa"

 

Do what exactly???

 

Hyorin, who was standing near the door, was laughing hysterically throughout the conversation like the way one would laugh while watching Shinchan.

 

This is so confusing...Arghh..It's clear that they are not going to tell me anything anytime soon so I'll just have to ask those three idiots.

 

"Just try these okay?" I said and left the room in a hurry.

 

As expected the 3 idiots were waiting outside for my arrival and the moment they saw me they started with all those.. Wuuuhhhh and ohhhhhh...and hmmmmmm..And oh, don't forget the 1000 watt smile!!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter