Chapter 11(2)

The Dragon and The Enchantress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys,

Here's the new chapter. Please let us know your thoughts . Thank you for waiting patiently.


 

Jiyong’s Pov:

 

After I came back from the bathroom, I found everyone...every single one of them except the magician and that alien girl wearing traditional clothes.

 

I walked towards Top and said,

"Hyung..Is it really necessary for us to wear traditional clothes...can you at least change mine into something very normal and comfortable.."

 

"Oppa...I want a pink Hanbok..with white shirt " and bla bla bla...that alien girl Bom is not even letting me speak to him..

Well I am not gonna back down..

 

"Hyung..how about a pair of pants and a shirt...I think it will be enough and is good for reuse too.."

 

Top snapped his fingers and they both changed into traditional attires..and that Bom squealed like a dolphin and dragged him away..

 

Just then Ri came before me and started laughing like a madman...what is wrong with him.. Ri signalled me to look at my clothes and…

 

WHAT!!!!

 

THE!!!!

 

!!!!


 

WHATTTTT THE KKKK!!!!!!

 

YES, I SAID IT OUT LOUD…

 

"TOP HYYYYYUUUUUNNNGGGGG!!!!! COME BACK RIGHT NOW!!!"

 

"It's a waste of time Ji...they will not even hear you now..besides, you look cute in the hanbok" Heechul said with a hint of mischief.

 

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? I'LL DEAL WITH HIM LATER. I SHOULD FIRST GET OUT OF THIS THING

 

" I WILL NOT GIVE UP LIKE THIS.!!"

 

" It's true Jiyong..they will not hear you now.." Se7en said

 

" So ...you mean..I have to stay in this girly Hanbok till he comes back..Ha..!!" I got angry as .. Who wouldn't be? My old clothes also disappeared for God's sake!!

 

Ahh...Ji...control...control is the power Ji..

 

In the midst of my situation Hyorin said to us, " I think you guys should go to grocery shopping...we really need groceries for evening otherwise we all are gonna starve"

 

I can't go out in this thing...I was about to back out when she added something that changed my mind "People who are staying back here should clean this entire house..it's so dusty...so everyone should contribute to one or the other thing"

 

Dust + cleaning a duplex house = strain + exhaustion + my death.

I would rather go out shopping.

 

The teams were decided after a while.

 

Dae, Ri, Heechul, Suho, P.O, Dara and I are going out for the purchases..

 

Tae, Hyorin, Suzy, Lisa, Top, Bom, Se7en and the rest will stay back and clean the house...actually, you can omit Top and Bom from the cleaning department ..since they are very busy doing whatever they are really doing. I don't think they'll come out anytime soon.


 

"Will you marry me?" Tae asked me

 

"And why in the hell would I do that.."

 

"Yes, why would she do that? The cutie pie will only marry me.. Right sweetheart?", asked P.O with this idiotic smile on his lips.

 

"Get lost", I scowled at him while looking at Dara.. She was avoiding my eye contact and was looking elsewhere..

 

What in the seven heavens did I get myself into.. I pushed both of them and stomped out of the house.

 

As soon as I stepped out someone pulled me towards them with force...Their hand was on my waist..and the person looked straight into my eyes..It was Heechul..

 

"Oh my god...you're such a beauty..why don't you come with me ah…" He said while smirking at me.

 

Is he trying to seduce me or what..because he is evidently failing.. I tried to free myself from him but damn his grip was too strong.. He just wouldn't let me go..

 

"Hyung..among all the people that I met here..you are my favorite..so I am giving you 5 seconds to remove your hand from her.." Ri said

 

HER???!!!!

 

12345..

 

He counted till 5 in a split second and pulled me towards him..

 

Am I a ping pong ball or what!

 

" Hyung...I lost my teddy bear..can I hold you pwleasee.." Ri said with puppy eyes and his hand was on my right hip.

 

WTF!!!!

 

Right in the moment Heechul also placed a hand on my other hip and started with his string of pick up lines.

 

" Should I tie this lace..because I don't want you to fall for someone else.." Heechul said while pointing at my shoe lace..

 

They both squeezed my hips..


 

It's harassment you brutes..

I couldn't take it anymore…

I gave a sharp slap on both of their jaws and showed them the finger that they like the most..

Buffaloes..Pigs…

 

I walked away from them in order to catch up with Dara.

 

I want to walk beside her..

This is really crazy..crazy of crazy on crazy on the top. I really can't stop thinking about her since we slept together.. I mean since we slept beside each other..How can I?

 

I wanted to know so many things about her..

 

I thought this was the best time for me...but guess what I was WRONG...TOTALLY Totally..WRONG..

 

Just so you know that Buffalo Gang has new members joining in day by day..and It is disturbing me.

Arghhhhh..

 

"Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter