Chapter 11(1)

The Dragon and The Enchantress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the late updates guys. We've been really busy with daily work. We'll probably have this busy schedule till July so the updates will be sporadic.

 

Thank you for all the support and patience

 

P.S: We are not professional songwriters but we wrote the rap anyway. We are apologizing beforehand for the gibberish words used in the rap. Behold, we've warned you

 

Happy reading :)



 

---------------------///---------------------/////-------------------------------------////------------------





 

Daesung Pov:



 

The sky is in a beautiful color of purple and orange with puffy clouds meeting the massive expense of crystal clear water. The calm ocean rolling it's waves on the sandy shore with a little sea breeze. And there in the distance stood my love in white dress, the same breeze making her wavy hair dance. She looked at me and waved her hand, calling me to her while smiling. Even from this distance I could feel her warm smile. She has the most wonderful smile in the world. Maybe time has come to leave behind years of my timidness and confess my feelings to her. I gathered my courage and started walking to her with the most idiotic smile lingering on my face. This felt like a dream that I wish never to end. I approached her and she turned to me wiping off my smile on my face. To my horror, she was covered in blood with the most vicious smile on her face. In no time she plunged her hand into my stomach and removed it. My upper stomach was punctured, blood oozing out of it and I screamed in pain. She started laughing wickedly like my pain was giving her extreme joy. She punctured my body continuously with her bare hands, her wicked laugh ringing in my ears until I couldn't take it anymore and collapsed on the ground with searing pain in my head. She looked like a beast that enjoyed eating souls. My once beautiful dream turned into a horrifying nightmare. In our life, we expect that crushes would only go away. But in reality, crushes could turn to love, and can hurt us more than we think it can. My heart slowed down and my eyes were slowly filled with darkness.

 

Flashes of memories surfaced in my mind… from Ji's kidnap to Minzy's death..and basically how Seungri had knocked my head…

 

I woke up all sweaty and laid there, blinking in the dimly lit surroundings only to realize that my nightmare was indeed a dreadful reality.

 

An intolerable pain shot in my head making me scrunch in pain… Ahhhh...It hurts really bad.. I don't know how much longer I can withstand it ...tears formed at the corner of my eyes..


 

Just then someone hugged me and started consoling me "sshhhh Dae, it's going to go away shh".. I could hear Tae hyung's soft voice.

 

"Hyung...it really hurts...I think my head is going to burst onto pieces"

 

Just then another small pair of warm hands started removing the bandage….

 

Even while suffering from this deadly pain I could still remember the donkey that was responsible for my state…SEUNGRI..

 

That idiotic piece of ty faced bastard buffalo..WAS IT REALLY NECESSARY FOR HIM TO BLACK ME OUT??


 

That !

 

"YAHHHH….RI...YOU ARE DEAD MEAT ONCE I RECOVER..." I shouted with pure anger in my voice and immediately regretted shouting because now my nerves were screaming to come out of my head.

 

After 30 minutes of suffering the pain somewhat subsided and I could finally take in my surroundings.

 

I turned my head cracking my stiff neck in the process and found a group of people staring at me with extreme curiosity. All of them looked as if they were super interested in the events that might unfold from now on. Who are they??

Wait..I know them..these were the people whom we saved along with Jiyong.

 

Right in that moment a small girl with curious eyes came in the front and started shouting while pointing at me,

 

"Noona...that guy finally woke up and he is also quite cute.." What!! That's supposed to be me? Well, yeah.. I am damn cute…

 

" Hyung...I am really sorry..I really didn't mean to do it", Ri started apologising which I totally ignored…

 

What!?You really don't know the pain I am going through right now…


 

Just then I eyed the mint haired guy...Wait, he killed Minzy!!

 

It is really hard. So hard to cover the pain with a smile. She was never mine but losing her broke my heart. And It can't be redeemed now.

 

I came to know that she was bad, at last. But was that really my Minzy?? My minzy was a really shy girl who didn't even know her surroundings. A girl who didn't interfere in any other matters unnecessarily and just carried out her daily work silently in the background. A girl who respected and helped others.. Chuck it! She could have never hurt a fly! Some cruel being might have performed some dark magic on her and turned her bad.. My Minzy would've still been inside the evil creature that stabbed me. And without even considering this possibility that mint haired man killed her. Anger rose in me.

 

"What the hell is he doing here..He killed my Minzy...and why the hell are we not in the palace?"

 

I asked everyone in a cold voice.

 

"Dae please calm down..we can't go back to the palace, not after what happened'' said Dara noona in a calm voice.

 

"What?? Calm down?? How can you say that Noona!! Sometimes there is no time to calm the sea when the storm is beside.." I said to Dara Nonna in agony.

 

How the hell can I calm down!! It's ridiculous.

 

"Dae, we have every reason to stay calm before the storm because that'll help us get out of the trouble safely..You have to keep your head cool right now.." Dara Noona said slightly irritated.

 

" Can't you just tell me what is happening...and why the hell are we here.."

I asked her rather calmly. Well, if I must know the details I should stay calm.

 

No one spoke and noona just stared at me.

 

"I have to know why she had to die.. Noona, please" I asked her while trying to stop myself from crying.

 

I know..they can see the hurt in my eyes. I never thought I would give up on her. Because it was equal to giving up on my life. I really really liked her.

 

"Dae...we will fill in the story later...just remember that she was bad Dae...please don't lose control over your emotions.." She paused and continued "these guys are helping us here...someone from the palace helped with the kidnapping so we cannot go back now.." Dara said with a hint of sadness in her eyes.

 

"O-kay noona...but can you at least tell me what is happening over here…" I asked calmly while rubbing my temples

 

"Hmm...Dae can I?...I will lift up your mood.." Jiyong said and even before I could say anything he started beatboxing…


 

WHAT THE HELL!! Ri and Tae Hyung also joined him.. Now they were all beatboxing.

 

DON'T TELL ME…

 

THEY ARE GOING TO FREAKING TELL ME THE STORY LIKE THIS…

OH MY GOD...IT'S GOING TO BE SOO EMBARRASSING.

 

And just like that Ji hyung started singing or rap or whatever you call that..

 

*beat boxing*

Hey...yo…

Your minzy was a witch

And her mom was a super witch

These frikin' magicians desired immortality

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter