Chapter 10(2)

The Dragon and The Enchantress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Se7en’s Pov:

 

From the minute I was born I was seen as a disgrace to my "royal" family. No one ever really loved me. The king aka my father saw me as a mistake and my own mother never loved me. They wanted to hide me from everyone else. They wanted to remove my traces of existence. I was locked up in a dark room almost all the time but once in a while they allowed me to play alone in the corridor. No one really ever came there except for my personal maid who came in to give me some food and water. I was treated like a prisoner in my own house. I was locked up in that small closed space until a girl opened the doors for me. I pushed her away at first but she was one stubborn being… She came to me everyday and I eventually opened up my wings of friendship. Then came my best friend Top. We became friends quickly. They helped me to see the outside world, what it was like to be out there. What beauty means. External and internal. We became the odd trio in our kingdom.

 

People always looked down on us. Top didn't give a to what people thought about his eyes. They apparently thought that it was just a disease that cannot be cured and were afraid to make eye contact with him. The same goes for me. They always thought that bad luck would run through them if they caught a glimpse of me. Some of them even tried to kill me. Some of the witches in our kingdom pitied me and told me that I would become a great king in future. I never agreed to them. I just wanted a simple life with no hatred. Throughout my life these people disgraced me, treated me like a waste...but karma hit them fast when the king died. I felt nothing when my father died. Even after his death I could still feel his cold stare piercing right through my body. Love and hate are such strong emotions that they consume you eventually. I was consumed by hate from society but I stopped giving a about it because I had two amazing friends. We all travelled to different places where I came to know that Top was a warlock. Bom and I then came to know about the evil witch and Appa in our dreams. Top wanted to make a good use of his powers. So he strengthened his powers by reading a lot of books under Appa's guidance, he went through an immense training and became a complete warlock.. We then returned to our kingdom and both love birds got married. Well she was already ready to give out all the details here.

 

After these many years as I was rescued I think I can relate to those who are different..just like me. The way they were born. The way they were treated. The way they were abused for being different.

 

But now I think we all can overcome any of our weaknesses together. The journey to end the evil is far and is full of difficulties. We need to unite and work together for the survival of Zoudea and the people living in it.

 

I stopped Bom in the middle and resumed to narrate the last half of the story.

 

"When we returned back to Ikhura we came to know that all the witches in our kingdom were gone. They said that a witch brutally killed every single one of her kind. And also that she was searching for someone in our kingdom. A person who was different and special. I really didn't give much thought about it and went to the store nearby the palace. On my way I saw an old woman beating a small girl mercilessly. I couldn't bear seeing that and went to rescue the little girl but never knew that it was all a trap. When I bent down to help the girl stand up she blew chalk on my face and within seconds I lost my consciousness.

 

A few days later I woke up in a dungeon tied up with chains beside a man with pig ears. He was also tied up in chains. I was shocked at first and later tried to escape but there wasn't really a way out. The witch put a spell on the chains. The witch or her daughter visited us once in a while to check and keep us alive…I didn't know what was going on in my life. We were trapped there for a long time. Several months maybe. During that period we talked about our life. And about The Prophecy of Eternity that I didn't know. About the truth of these hands.

 

Unlike me, Heechul was very strong from inside. At least they didn't play with my heart to kidnap me. "

 

"Ahh...please...not about me again...I hate that past..continue yours.." Heechul said

 

"Okay :)

 

Several months later the dungeon doors opened and Top and Bom were dragged into the room by that witch. Bom was not conscious and Top was severely injured….That evil witch..

 

She was furious with Top and Bom. She wanted to give them a slow death. She didn't want either of them to live or die in peace. Why? Because Top injured her child while searching for me. Well I thought of that as a sign of victory. To be exact he almost killed her daughter but she survived when her mother joined their fight. He used a lot of power fighting those two evil beings. They took advantage of this and captured him. The witch wanted Top to suffer for almost killing her daughter, so she captured Bom along with him. Bom was tied up beside me while Top was tied up beside Heechul. She then inserted a knife in h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter