Chapter 10(1)

The Dragon and The Enchantress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apologies for the late update *90 degrees bow* and thank you all for hanging in there with us. Please let us know your thoughts about her chapter and the story till now.. We appreciate it a lot.

 

Happy reading :)

 

P. S: cuss words ahead



 

--------------------------------------------------------------------



 

Taeyang’s Pov:

 

Hyorin has left me momentarily breathless. My first sight of her made my heart flutter. The more I looked at her, the more I felt inclined towards her. Her perfectly round eyes, like they have their own story to tell. Once you look into those deep eyes you could never turn away. And oh God! her smile, it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. It's divine!!I My inner self was trembling and quivering with excitement after our little conversation in the kitchen, the sound of her voice giving me butterflies in my stomach. I feel like a teenage girl and I'm super crazy about her. Everyone seemed to notice my crush on Hyorin, well everyone except her… All my monkey friends were giving me teasing glances and that panda was constantly smirking at me..How I wish I could pull out his smirk.

 

How I wish I could go back in time and seize the moment I saw her and just look at her, admire her. Get lost in her smile. Everything about her is just so perfect. Unknowingly I was smiling from ear to ear.

 

"Yah...stop smiling..you look like a creep." Dara hissed

 

Aishh...is it that obvious!!

 

Well I'll look at her when she is not looking. That way I won't look like a creep in her eyes.

 

"Don't even think about it" Dara glared at me.

 

How did she even know what I was thinking???

 

"Because you said it out loud, you idiot!" Dara said with dead eyes.

 

"..Now I really look like a creep. , , I'm a head"

 

"Stop cursing and bring back the mother hen I know. Seriously, you are cursing a lot these days" Dara hissed and Seunghyun and the ghost began the story.


 

After what Soohyuk aka the ghost said I felt anger rise in me.

 

Power. She wanted power and also the ing power to rule everyone. The things people do for power are really dangerous. And damn, Chaerin is definitely an evil witch. She seems so needy to be above everyone and the path she chose to gain power was brutal. She killed others and strengthened her powers. No one could defeat her. She became the most powerful witch alive. Now she is after eternity. But by means of everything there will always be an end to evil. She will also face her end.

 

Before the magician could continue with his story we heard low groans from the couch behind us. The sound came from the girl that Ri carried till here. I think she is coming in.

 

Just then I heard Heechul saying something to Ri and they were smiling. But Ri was fuming with anger upon seeing her. Well, I would also be angry when Dae wakes up. I think I'd peel off his skin slowly to reduce my anger.

 

That girl woke up slowly and Dara went to her side.

She helped the girl get up and handed her a glass of water. The girl sipped from the glass and looked around. As soon she saw the magician she dashed towards him and practically jumped on Seunghyun who was sitting on the BarcaLounger and shouted in her supersonic voice

"My Hyunnieeeeeee…..", well she has quite a lot of energy for a person who just woke up.

 

She hugged him really tight and I could hear some munching sounds beside me..that was just Ri and Heechul eating popcorn in excitement. One Ri is only extremely difficult to handle but now it looks like we have another Ri here. I shook my head at these two childish people and to everyone's horror Seunghyun and the girl started kissing. And they were kissing vigorously. Can they breathe at this rate? Will they at least take a minute break in between their intensively horrified kiss?? Well the answer is a big NO. I looked at others for their reactions while the couple continued to kiss. Ri and Heechul were clearly looking at a movie. The kissing continued and so did their munching and their enthusiasm to know what happens next. Can't they at least pretend to not like it. I mean, they would've seen this kind of intimacy before. For sure.

 

And then comes the man in love. Ji. He was blushing furiously. He was as red as a beetroot. Dara was also blushing like Ji while looking at him. I bet they both are thinking how it would feel if they kissed each other.

 

I shook my head smiling a little and accidentally made eye contact with my crush who was now standing beside Lisa, amused. Her cheeks were slightly blushed and was apart. So cute. I would love to watch that my whole life. A hint of heat raised in my cheeks.

 

'Snap out of it Tae, you idiot' I mentally hit myself and looked away from her only to find the two erts watching the kissing couple with too much enthusiasm .

 

The couple started now and these two erts were bending their heads in a weird angle to get a clear view of the smooch. Yukkkkkk!


 

"Pooh Bear, Giggles...we are in the middle of discussion here...maybe..Uh- you can continue this later??” Soohyuk said softly.

 

Yess, they should stop whatever intimate thingy they are doing immediately because this is getting out of hand now… every minute they are advancing on each other…They might proceed to do some unspeakable things any minute now…

The girl made herself comfortable in "her Hyunnieeeeeee's" arms and you seriously don't want to know where that magician's hands were.

 

Just then Heechul and Ri shouted at the sametime, ”It’s okay for us..please don't stop, we don't mind at all…"

 

"Please continue to show us the good things”, the pig eared ert continued and Ri eagerly agreed to it. ARGHHHH...This guy though..I am embarrassed to acknowledge that I came here with this pedo panda…

 

"seven, please", signalled the ghost to the man who looked disgusted and angry at the couple. The man nodded but stopped when Ji interrupted and said,

 

"Seven...like number 7?? Why is he called 7 Mr.Ghost" Jiyong asked

 

Oh yeah.. That is a good question but SERIOUSLY Is It Really That Important Right Now!

 

The ghost smiled and flew towards Jiyong. He sat before him and said, "Okay.. First, you don't have to call me Mr.Ghost. Feel free to call me My Lord" he paused and waited for Jiyong's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter