Chapter 9

The Dragon and The Enchantress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong’s Pov:

 

“I’m ready hyung..tell us what exactly is happening over here…” Ri declared..well, all of us are ready like hell

 

The pig eared guy sat beside Ri to share his popcorn.. while the rest of us settled down either on the floor or on the chairs. Tae, Hyorin, Dara and I made ourselves comfortable on the floor. All of us were curious to know about our mysterious kidnapping… Afterall, none of them know why the hell they were kidnapped in the first place..

 

Regardless of our situation I saw Tae smiling to himself while looking at the white dress girl...hehehehe… At Least, now, there is someone who understands how I felt..

 

Dara was constantly looking at her shoulders, looking like she's having an inner battle. So cute. I think I should ask her next time as to why she looks at her shoulders the most. And she sat beside me. You know it's amazing when someone comes into your life and you expect nothing but when your love is right in front of you she is everything you've ever needed.

 

Anyways,Tae will understand me now..hehe ...yes..

 

“Hyung, hurry up” Ri wailed and out of nowhere a head appeared from Ri's chest, eyes staring at him with mischief.

 

The head said "Hi" and flew right through Ri's chest.

 

All of us shrieked out loud, but the magician just sighed. Ri was terrified the most. He shouted on top of his lungs throwing the popcorn all over the place and ended up sitting on the pig eared guy. Ri hugged him as if his life depended on that man.


 

Oh god..I almost got a mini attack..I calmed down my racing heart and rubbed my eyes frantically. Ws it only me or everyone in the room that could actually see the smiling ghost..well everyone could see it because they all looked as pale as a white sheet.

 

“APPA!! ” shouted the magician but the ghost completely ignored him.

 

The spirit flew and stood in the middle of the room and said with a huge smile, "Welcome to my house. It's been a long time since this house had visitors. Make yourselves at home”

 


 

No one reacted. We all were still recovering from the shock. Ri slowly got up and sat back in his chair. The spirit then turned to Ri and said,

 

“Should I tell the story instead of my boy..”

 

Ri gulped and gave a slight nod. Ri was still terrified.

 

“Don't worry...he is not going to hurt you..Actually, he is a better person to tell us what happened and why is it happening” said the magician


 

The ghost smiled at him and suddenly flew towards me. He sat in front of me and my head lovingly. I actually felt his hand on my head! I held my breath and looked at him like a statue.. I forgot to breathe so many times today!

 

“Jiyong, great things lie ahead for you”, said the ghost and made eye contact with the magician. It seemed as if they both were saying a lot to each other with their eyes….Something is definitely going on

 

He my head one last time and flew to the pig eared guy.

 

“Heechul-aa..are you okay…?” asked the ghost

 

“ How do you know my name”, asked Heechul aka pig eared guy shockingly

 

“Hmm.. Magic”, said the ghost and laughed heartily

 

Is he joking or what..may be he expected us to laugh but no one actually laughed.

 

“Misterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr….you just gave me a heart attack..”, cried the red faced panda still clutching his heart.

 

The magician just laughed at his outburst while the ghost refilled his popcorn bucket with more popcorn and said sorry in a light tone. Ri looked a bit better now and became happy after seeing his popcorn. He then flew to the man sitting beside Lisa and asked,

 

“Se7en..how are you...I missed you my boy”

 

 

Se7en just nodded with a tight lipped smile..

 

Just then that Lisa girl put her hand into the ghost's chest and it passed right through his heart.

 

“Wahhh….unni...he is really a ghost..” said that girl in an awe.

 

Lisa reminds me of LeeHi...I don't even know how they are in the palace.. I miss my family. Hopefully, I'll get to be with them soon. The magician and his friend eyed at me with pain painted on their faces.. Why are they looking at me like that..I don't know if anyone has noticed it but I can obviously feel their stares.

 

“ Haha...yes Lisa..I am a ghost and I died a long time ago..now would you like to listen to the story..?”

 

“ Yes…” Someone shouted in a supersonic voice..well that was obviously Ri..he always gets super excited for these kinds of things..

Heechul, Tae and I had to cover our ears to avoid it from bleeding.. Even the magician had to cover his ears!

 

“ Well..well..where should I start…”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter