Chapter 8(2)

The Dragon and The Enchantress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Third Person's Pov:

 

Jiyong, Taeyang and Seungri were snoring like pigs. They were completely exhausted after the never ending walk. The pig eared man slowly approached the magician. He was being careful not to wake them up. He asked something in a hushed voice and pointed to Jiyong.

 

“Later”, whispered back the magical man. With that the pig eared man went back to his room to take a rest.

 

Dara checked on everyone for the last time and found her friends sleeping soundly in the almost dark living room. Dara was also completely drained out of energy and was ready to pass out any minute now. She made her way carefully towards the people on the floor and slept beside ‘Taeyang’. What she didn't realize was that she was actually sleeping next to Jiyong, not Taeyang.

 

Hours passed by and the only person awake in the dark house was the magician. He was sitting on the couch with his lover's head on his lap. He was her cheek lovingly with a glint of happiness in his eyes and a small smile on his face. One could tell that this man loved her with all his heart.

 

After 8 hrs lor so, Seungri woke up unwillingly from his slumber to answer nature's call. He squinted his eyes and opened them slowly adjusting to the darkness in the room. He finally opened his eyes only to get a mini heart attack upon seeing a pair of different colored eyes staring down at him. He wanted to shout out of fear but the magical man placed his palm on Seungri's mouth and motioned that everyone was sleeping.. Seungri just sighed.. He needed to go to the bathroom..He ignored that old man and made a run towards the bathroom.. When he returned he found Ji sprawled out on Tae and Tae was sleeping like a log..He also saw Dara sleeping beside Ji facing him..He just smiled and then carefully pushed Ji towards Dara..

 

“They both are heavy sleepers..they will not know a thing..” He didn't seem to realise the magical man watching this mischievous deed. Feeling proud of his actions Ri went back to sleep since he was still tired. In his sleep he pushed Tae towards Jiyong and Jiyong in turn moved towards Dara. Dara felt some heat beside her and snuggled closer to it.

 

--- 5 hours later ---

Tae was the first one to wake up. He rubbed his sleepy eyes and saw Ji's back facing him on his right side with Ri on his left. He got up stretching his body and saw the magical man sleeping on the couch with that lady. He tiptoed out of the living room making note of the time from his watch. It was 8 in the morning. He was making his way to the bathroom when he saw a woman in white dress climbing down the stairs. She was one of the people Tae rescued. The woman was quite young and beautiful with long black hair. She just acknowledged him and walked past him. She looked like a blossomed flower who was too beautiful to be real in Taeyang's eyes. For a moment he got lost in her scent that was lingering in the air and was smiling unknowingly. He brushed off the feeling and headed towards the bathroom. After freshening up he decided to prepare breakfast for everyone. Soon enough he found the kitchen and was shocked to see his blossom there. She was wearing an apron and it seemed like she was trying to make something.


 

“Hi..I am Taeyang”

 

The woman didn't look at him and continued to do whatever she was doing. Tae wasn't sure of what to do. He saw her struggling with an egg.

So, Tae cleared his throat and said, “Should I help you with something?”

 

The young woman looked at him this time with a blank expression and then pointed at the eggs that were placed on the kitchen counter.

 

“You want me to make an omelet for you”, he asked her skeptically and she nodded her head.

He chuckled and made his way to the counter. He checked the cupboards and the refrigerator and was surprised to find it fully stocked with fresh groceries. Looks like the work of a magician.

 

He soon made an omelet for her. She stood there and watched him cook. What Tae didn't know was that the woman was attracted to his way of cooking. He finished making the omelet and served her. She emptied her plate within minutes and let out a satisfied sigh closing her eyes. Tae chuckled at this silently. She then cleaned her plate and Tae proceeded to make breakfast for others.

 

“I’m Hyorin”, said the woman standing beside him.

 

“That's a nice name” Tae smiled and they continued making breakfast having little conversations. They were kinda attracted to each other and one could sense the awkward tension arising between them.

 

Meanwhile, The great Seungri finally got up and made his way to the kitchen and sensed the tension between these two people..he gave a knowing smirk to Tae which had totally gone into the trash bin.

 

“Should I wake others?”, asked Seungri

 

“No, no, you just wake up your friends and see if that heartbreak friend of yours is okay or not. I'll go wake up the rest”. Hyorin said to Tea and Ri and went to wake up others. The two warriors made their way to their friends and chuckled after seeing the view in front of them. Dara snuggled into Jiyong's chest and Ji was hugging her all his might like a teddy bear. He had one arm on Dara's head and the other s around her waist. They looked so peaceful and comfortable in each other's arms. Dara felt safe and Jiyong was happy.

 

Taeyang cautiously made his way to Jiyong and patted him on his shoulder. He didn't move. Tae hit him hard and this time Jiyong whimpered and hugged his teddy bear tighter and the teddy snuggled it's head even more into his chest. Ji smiled in his sleep because his teddy felt fluffy against him and he liked it's smell. The scent was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter