Six

the deal • seokmin x joshua
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joshua smiled at Seokmin as they sat in the corner of the coffee shop. He’d fallen into a pile of luck meeting the adorable youngster on his first day at the University. Seungkwan seemed nice enough and Hansol did too but he didn’t know if he could handle them any more than what he already had. Seokmin was a breath of fresh air.

 

His ear itched where his new piercings were irritated. He wasn’t supposed to change the jewellery for six weeks but he couldn’t resist. What was the good of the new piercings, part of his new image, if he had to stick to the boring silver studs the woman had used in the piercing gun? No one had to know they were new. No one had to know the piercings were new, the hairstyle was new, the clothes were new. He was taking full advantage of this new life to remake himself anew. The old awkward and nerdy Joshua was gone, buried in a pit of romantic angst and artistic failure, abandoned as soon as he stepped foot on the plane.

 

His parents had been supportive and sympathetic. When Jeffrey broke his heart into a million pieces and his deal with the, admittedly very small, record label fell through at the last minute they’d suggested the move. It would give him time to refresh himself and find his inner strength again. And what better way than with a new image and a new romance to take his mind off things. His eyes flicked over to the blond haired barista who was practically smirking at him from behind the counter. Jeonghan looked like a world of trouble and it was just what Joshua needed to mend his broken heart.

 

He was done with sweet boys, cute nice boys that tricked you with their earnest feelings, leaving you wanting to die when they just can’t face the reality of real life. He was done with it all. He wanted wild, he wanted trouble and it was written all over Jeonghan’s face. He’d come to this country to break free from his nice church boy persona and live on the side of danger.

 

“Ready to order?” he said as he snapped his attention back to the situation at hand. “Sure, tell me what you want, I’ll g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter