Five

the deal • seokmin x joshua
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So,” Seokmin said as he approached his friends. “Joshua hyung and I have news…” Seungkwan and Hansol looked from their smiling faces to their entrwined hands and both frowned in perfect mirrored confusion. “Are you guys dating or something?” Hansol asked with a slight scowl. “Ah, yeah, since the weekend,” Soekmin gripped Joshua’s hand tighter and the other moved a little closer as he sensed his need and silence enveloped the group.

 

Suddenly Seungkwan jumped up and engulfed them both in a huge hug. “My hyungs! I’m so happy for you. I mean, you barely know each other, but who cares? Hansol and I barely knew each other when we started going out.” He forced their hands apart with his oppressive affection and laughed. “When there’s a spark its kind of hard to ignore right?” Joshua blushed but Seokmin was fully committed. “That’s right!” he said loudly as he clung to the American boy’s arm again.

 

They wandered along to their dance class, Seungkwan chattering away loudly about something totally irrelevant, Seokmin laughing loudly along with his animated friend. Hansol hung back with Joshua as he eyed the older with a little suspicion. “Been here a few days, got a boyfriend already, you move fast.” “So?” Joshau replied, a little irritated, “things just clicked for us at the party the other night. He’s fun.” 

 

Hansol nodded. Seokmin was fun. “You guys just seem like total opposites though.” “To be honest so do you and Seungkwan and no one gives you guys the third degree,” Joshua replied a little curtly and Hansol frowned again. “He’s sweet Joshua, sweet and innocent, and very trusting. It would be easy to hurt him,” Hansol said as Joshua started to walk faster. He didn’t like where this conversation was going and he wanted to make sure he caught up with his ‘boyfriend’ before they walked in to dance class. He’d promised he would hold his hand in front of Soonyoung and his crew.

 

It was part of the deal.

 

During dance class, which was three times a week, Joshua would act like the most enamoured boyfriend in the world. In front of Soonyoung and hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter