Two

the deal • seokmin x joshua
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Finally the hour of torture was over and Seokmin rummaged in his bag for a sweat towel. He wiped his forehead as he chattered away with the others and they decided to call into their favourite café on the way back to the dorms. “Which dorm are you in?” Seokmin asked Joshua. He’d somehow accidentally taken over looking after the new kid as Hansol’s attention was monopolised by Seungkwan but it was fine. He was so nice and so cool and Seokmin really liked him. He really wanted them being great friends, he wasn’t exactly Mr Popular, so he would be grateful for another friend. Third wheeling with the world’s cheesiest couple had lost it’s appeal a ling time ago.

 

“I’m not in the dorms. My parents rented me an apartment just behind the university,” Joshua said and Seokmin’s mouth gaped open. “Really… an apartment all for yourself?” Joshua nodded. “Yeah, it’s pretty nice, you could come by and have a look whenever if you wanted to?” Seokmin nodded his agreement as they walked into their favourite café making the little bell over the door ring.

 

“Oh my God,” Joshua exclaimed quietly as they sat down around a small table. “That guy behind the counter is beautiful!” Seokmin turned around and chuckled. “That’s Jeonghan. He goes to the University. He’s in my vocal class but he’s actually a painter.” Seokmin laughed again at the look on Joshua’s face as he stared at the stunning blond man wiping the counter with a cloth. “Is he single?” Joshua asked and Seungkwan shook his head. “I heard he has a boyfriend, some guy who doesn’t go to the University, but I don’t really know for sure. It’s just gossip.” Hansol shook his head. “No, he definitely does have a boyfriend, Mingyu told me that he’s some rapper who just got signed to a small company.” A pout formed on Joshua’s face. “Well I’m going to order everyone’s coffee and at least I’ll get a chance to talk to him.” He got up and Seungkwan laughed. “You’re braver than Seokmin. He’s been trying to talk to his crush for a year!”

 

They watched Joshua go over to the counter and chat with Jeonghan before coming back with a table number and a smile on his face. “I didn’t ask him if he had a boyfriend but we are in the same Art History class!” He grinned at the others and turned to Seokmin. “So what about your crush? Why don’t you talk to him?” “YEAH SEOKMIN WHY DON’T YOU TALK TO HIM?” Seungkwan was way too happy to have backup on this issue and Seokmin just stared down at the table. “Because he’s so perfect and I’m not. I’ve got no chance… He literally has so idea I exist.” 

 

He looked up to see Joshua’s kind eyes sparkling at him with earnestness. “Im sure that’s not true. You’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter