Thirteen

the deal • seokmin x joshua
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“What’s the big emergency?” Seungkwan said as he met Hansol outside the cafe. “You that desperate for coffee?” “No,” Hansol said as he moved closer to the window and pointed inside. “Have a look at that.”

 

Seungkwan furrowed his brow at his boyfriend before peeking inside through the window. He didn’t know what he was looking for until he spotted Joshua leaning on the counter talking to the cute blond barista who worked there.

 

“Joshua getting coffee? You called me all the way over here to watch Joshua hyung order coffee?” Seungkwan watched Hansol bite his lip and shake his head. “He’s been in there for over an hour. I was inside watching him, he didn’t see me, Boo he was so flirty with that guy.” Hansol’s eyes brimmed with tears and Seungkwan grabbed him by the arm and pulled him away from the window and down the street a little.

 

“Maybe it’s not what it looks like...” Seungkwan said as they sat down on a bench and Hansol buried his face in his shirt. “What if it is? Boo, I know you like Joshua hyung and I do too, but...” he rubbed his pink nose and sniffed and Seungkwan found him a tissue. “I like him. A lot. But don’t you think he got interested in Seokmin really quickly?” Seungkwan tried to get his head around what Hansol was suggesting. “You think he’s just using him? Until he finds something else?” “I don’t know,” Hansol said as he cleaned his face up and Seungkwan rubbed his hair fondly. His boyfriend might only be a month younger than him but he was such a baby and wore his heart on his sleeve. Especially when it came to his friends.

 

“What do you think we should do?” Hansol said after a fairly long silence. The air blew up around them and Seungkwan shivered at the unexpected drop in temperature. It was Hansol’s turn to do the babying and he wrapped his arms around Seungkwan to share some of his body warmth. “We can’t do anything. What are we going to do? Accuse Joshua of cheating or lying without any proof? That’s just going to hurt Seokmin. And Joshua too if he’s innocent.”

 

They sat in a heavy silence again before Seungkwan stood up and pulled Hansol by the hand. “Let’s go inside and get a cup of coffee and see how he reacts when he sees us.” Hansol smiled a little though his melancholy. Seungkwan always seemed to know what to do.

 

The little bell over the door rang as they walked in with their hands entwined. But Joshua didn’t even notice. He was so transfixed with the blond man flirting behind the counter his head didn’t even turn. Hansol threw Seungkwan a concerned look but the other pulled him by the hand to a booth in the back.

 

 

 

 

 

“You’ve been coming in a lot lately...” Jeonghan’s eyes danced as his lashes fluttered and he quickly turned back to the coffee machine. Joshua smiled at the man’s back, his shoulders broad and his waist thin, his figure accented by the uniform and apron. He admired Jeonghan’s striking shape and wondered what it woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter