CHAPTER 01

Yankee-san & Idol-chan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE CHARACTERS

YANKEES In Korea Miyawaki Sakura Takahashi Juri Yabuki Nako Tanaka Miku In Japan Matsui Jurina Kojima Mako IDOLS IZ*ONE Lee Chaeyeon Kwon Eunbi Choi Yena Jo Yuri Jang Wonyoung TWICE Park Jihyo Yoo Jeongyeon Hirai Momo Minatozaki Sana Myoui Mina Son Chaeyoung ITZY Hwang Yeji Choi Jisu Shin Ryujin Lee Chaeryeong Shin Yuna Student Council Im Nayeon Kang Hyewon Kim Chaewon Muto Tomu Iwatate Saho Mogi Shinobu Other Students Kim Minjoo Honda Hitomi Ahn Yujin Chou Tzuyu Kim Dahyun ao Miu Goto Moe Oguri Yui Mukaichi Mion

 

LEGENDS

High School Freshmen

High School Junior

High School Senior

Middle School Senior

Middle School Junior

**

2 years ago

“You’re finally here. Sit down.”

Sakura looks at her father and mother who were sitting on the couch before obeying the older man. She just got home from school and was really exhausted but she knew better than to disobey the man.

“What is it?” She asked emotionless.

“I'm sending you to a school in Korea” Her father said straight to the point without sparring a glance at her and casually drinks his tea.

“What?” She asked again unsure if she heard it right.

“You heard me.”

“No! You can't do this to me!” She stands up anger visible in her eyes but her father remains calm while her mother is obviously worried.

“Yes we can and there’s nothing you can do about it”

“You were the one who said I can choose whatever school I want!”

“I did and what did you do? You choose that filthy school full of yankees and always fight with other students” Her father finally looks at her.

“I’m not the one who started it!” Sakura defended.

“That’s why I’m sending you to Korea, so those yankees can’t reach you” Her father looks at his watch and stood up.

“You’re the heir of Miyawaki Empire so act like it. Don’t disappoint us anymore than this Sakura.” Sakura gritted her teeth while looking at the retreating back of her father.

“I’m sorry Sakura but I agree with your father this time, it’s hurting me to see you always going home full of bruises and cuts.” Her mother finally spoke and pats her on the shoulder.

Sakura sighs and mumbles a small apology before going up to her room.

She plops down on her bed and thinks back on why did she choose her current school, Majisuka Jou Gakuen, it was to spite her father who always have no time for her. It was her way of getting their attention but now that it did she immediately regret it.

Despite only entering that school with the thought of annoying her father she came to love the school and its students. She made friends and found her best friend there but now, she’s gonna leave them. She treats them like a family and she knew that they feel the same way despite being labeled as trash by the others. They know her more than her family does. They love her more than her family has ever shown and it hurts to leave them just because her real family says so.

A lone tear escapes from her eyes before falling asleep.

**

The next day, Sakura was sitting alone on the top of the table looking outside through the window in the brass band clubroom. The said brass band club was more widely known as Rappapa, the strongest group in Maji-jo.

“You’re early” She didn’t bother to look at the newcomer. She knew who it is just by hearing her voice.

“It seems I’ll be breaking our promise” Sakura said while staring at the three students who passed on the entrance of the school. The two bickering children are students from Maji-jo while the other who kept sighing is from another school.

“What promise?” The newcomer sits on the chair in front of the table Sakura

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter