Stay

Hold My Hand

Changbin was never a talkative person. He preferred dark, being tough and alone. He sure had friends, many friends, which also happened to be his best friends, his 6 best friends.

It was around 23:00, they were still sitting on the skateboard place. Jisung was always hyperactive, no matter the time, only boosting Changbin's mood, even though the older was hiding it. The boys were discussing about Jisung, who won the skateboard competition, making Jeongin say it was nothing big, only making him look even cuter. Hyunjin, Minho & Seungmin were remaining silent, quietly laughing because of the situation, instead Chan said "Ok, now it's almost 00:00, so let's go home". They all stood up, silently mumbling nonsenses, while slowly walking home.

Almost all the streets were empty, their small talk were only heard. Suddenly, they heard loud noises from a narrow dark alley, they all stopped to see. It was a man, pushing a boy on the wall asking him for money, while the boy was screaming to leave him alone.

Changbin felt like his blood was boiling from anger "Yah! You son of a ! He said to leave him alone!", the man had no time to react, because Changbin was already close to him, along with all his friends. The man almost jumped away and said while pointing at Changbin "You got a big mouth kid" , but the younger answered abruptly "At least it's clear!", this made the man curse and quickly leave. All of his friends started praise him and some slightly hit his arm.

The boy sticked himself off the wall, he was exhaling heavily, Changbin said "You ok...?" he was cut off because of the boys tight hug "Thank you! Thank you!", Changbin hesitantly hugged the stranger. The boy bowed many times to Changbin, also bowing to the other boys "My name is Felix! I'm new to Korea because I lived in Australia before" his eyes fixed only on Changbin, instead Chan said abruptly "I'm from Australia too" , Felix shot him a smile and said "Oh nice!" he turned to Changbin again and continued "What's your name?" , the boy's eyes widen, then he cleared his throat and answered "I'm Seo Changbin", the boy blushed, because Felix was looking deeply into his eyes.

Then, the youngest spoke "I'm Jeongin", this gave everyone the chance to say their names, of course the last one was Minho who was quietest. Felix was in awe, he looked at Changbin again and said "Wow! You have so many friends! You're so awesome!", this made the older chuckle and look down, while his friends started cheering and singing romantic melodies.

The boys started walking home one by one, but Seungmin got curious about the new boy "Felix, where do you live?", the boy's smile slowly started leaving his face and soon he stopped walking, his eyes fixed on the ground. Everyone also stopped walking, Changbin was the first one to ask "What's wrong Felix?", the boy shook his head and raised it, tears were running down his puffy cheeks "I'm new to Korea. I came alone, but lost my suitcase. I already slept on the street a day and....I don't have a house. I'm so scared. Please take me to your house" finished while looking Changbin deeply in the eyes.

Hyunjin was the one who got in the middle "That's so sad for a young boy. Come on Changbin, you either way leave alone in an enormous apartment. You're so rich. Help him!", Changbin was shocked, his eyes were on Hyunjin, then Felix's soft touch on his wrist caught his attention. The boy looked at the homeless in the eyes, he knows Hyunjin is right and he really can't stand seeing Felix like this, so he nodded "Yes. Okay. You can come with me" his words made Felix jump on his spot, then tie his arms tightly around Changbin's neck "Thank you! Thank you so much! You're the best person I've ever met!".

Changbin's home wasn't far away, so they quickly reached it. It was a really big and comfortable apartment, the warmth  made Felix sleepy. Changbin showed him the house and reached him a towel to shower, but the younger held his hand and said "Wait until I finish my shower" shooting him a puppy look, instead the other boy was blinking continuously and nodded.

It didn't take long for Felix to finish his shower, he quickly got in the room with the boy. His hair wet and only in a big t-shirt, covering until his half thighs, his eyes fixed on the older who was looking at him with wide eyes and slightly open mouth. Felix giggled and shrugged, only making Changbin sit on the bed and say "Did I forget to give you pants?! I'm sorry", before he could stand up, Felix said "No, it's ok. I'm comfortable like this" , this made Changbin gulp and look down on the side.

They were both ready to sleep, there were two beds next to each other, still not close. The older stood up to turn off the lights, that moment Felix spoke "Changbin...can I sleep with you in the bed?!", the older's eyes shot open "You have your own one...don't you like it?!", Felix nodded and answered "But I wanna sleep with you...my saviour" , immediately Changbin released a small laugh and looked down "Alright", this brought a big smile across the younger's face and quickly laid on the older's bed.

They laid together, Changbin was feeling extremely awkward, it was his first time sleeping with a boy, some minutes later he felt Felix hugging and whispering "Thanks for everything", Changbin gulped even heavier when he felt the younger's leg on his body. This was a kinda hard night for Changbin.

Next day, Felix woke up, he sat on the bed when he didn't see Changbin next to him. He stood up, quickly walking to the kitchen where he heard a sound. He was amazed when he saw the older cooking breakfast, he looked so manly yet so caring, it only made Felix's heart flutter.

He approached him silently, tying his arms around his waist, Changbin turned his head to look at him "Oh you're awake?!" , Felix smiled widely and let his waist, quickly going to the bathroom. They sat together to eat, they were silent, not taking them more to finish. Changbin decided to ask coldly "What are you gonna do?!", Felix got serious, he looked down and said quietly "Don't know", Changbin nodded and said "Alright. It's ok, but you can't live here forever. You don't even know me. I may be bad person", the younger quickly raised his head and said "It's okay for me. I really trust you", Changbin shook his head and answered angrily while getting up from the table "Wrong. You shouldn't trust so easily", Felix didn't say anything, he was just looking at him with puppy eyes.

It didn't take long for Felix to understand that Changbin was a cold and distant person, but he didn't care, he started to like the older too much.

It was night, around 22:00, Felix was in the room, while Changbin was sitting in the living room, so the younger headed there. He sat heavily next to the other and said "What are you writing?", the older let the pen and looked at him "Something mine", Felix bit his lower lip and tried to take the paper, abruptly Changbin grabbed his wrists accidentally bringing them on his chest "Don't" said the older kinda cutely.

The younger spreaded his hand all over his chest and said playfully "Does Changbin want something?!", the older blushed when he realized it, he shook his head negatively, but Felix didn't let him like this. He pinned him on the sofa, caressing his chest with his hands "Felix don't" said Changbin with cracking tone, but the younger continued.

Changbin's legs were spreaded, Felix between them, but not touching anything than his chest. The younger understood the pleasure the older was feeling, so he sat on Changbin's lap, biting his lower lip, realizing how much the older was enjoying the moment.

All of a sudden, Changbin's phone rang, completely ruining the moment. The older half sat, now his face was really close to the younger's, but paid no attention "Yes Chan! Yeah! Felix is here and he's fine! Yeah ok! Take care too!" Changbin hang up, his eyes widen when he saw Felix sneaky but still cute smile.

The younger tied his arms around his head and called his name, while Changbin bit his lips when he understood the exact moment. Felix sitting on his lap, still not wearing any pants, and hugging him while calling his name. Changbin tried to push Felix back, only breaking their hug "No Felix" , this made the boy pout and say "But we both want it. We're teens trying things", this caught the older's attention, but he didn't reply anything. Changbin knew it was wrong, yes, he would like to try, at least once.

Changbin grabbed Felix's sides and raised him from his lap "No" said coldly the older and went to his room to sleep, instead the younger looked down disappointed wishing he didn't make things too bad.

It was early in the morning, that night Felix slept in his own bed, but in the morning he tried to get up early to be with the older. They both silently ate their breakfast and when they finished the older said "Today I'm gonna hang out with the boys, wanna come?" , the boy looked at him with wide shiny eyes "Yes! I want to" , Changbin smirked and said "But you're gonna wear pants, alright?!", Felix giggled and nodded.

They were all having fun together, laughing, teasing each other, sometimes commenting 'romantic' stuff about Changbin and Felix, only making Changbin angry, instead Felix blush.

When they found a place to sit, Hyunjin suggested "Let's play truth or dare", they were all excited with the idea, they looked at each other and agreed. The game was crazy, screaming in the middle of the street or doing awkward stuff with passerbys and many more.

Then, it was Felix's turn "I'll choose Changbin" , the boy smirked "I'll go by dare", a mischievous smirk grew on the younger "Kiss me hyung". Everyone went crazy, they cheered loudly and some started clapping their hands. Changbin blushed, he had never kissed a boy, but he did, he grabbed Felix from his neck and kissed his cheekbone. Felix was screaming from happiness, instead the older's face had turned completely red.

After that day Felix was always asking Changbin for a kiss, even for teasing.

It was a cold night, Changbin had just finished his hot shower. He got in the room seeing Felix sitting on his bed, playing in his phone, he chuckled and said "What are you doing in my bed Felix?", the younger answered while slowly raising his eyes from the screen "It's a better Wi-fi spot here hyung" he froze when he saw the older with a towel hanging low on his waist

"Hyung..." his voice came out like a breath. Changbin smirked and started wiping his hair with the towel "What's wrong?!", the younger blushed and looked down, too shy to answer anything.The older found the boy extremely cute right in the moment, so he approached him, their faces close, making the younger's breath heavy and not dare to raise his eyes from the bed sheets

The older said like a breath "Do you want a kiss, Felix?!" , with that he gave him a long lasting deep kiss on his cheek. Felix closed his eyes, feeling the older's soft lips and hot breath on him. When he opened his eyes again Changbin had already wore his pants, looking at him in the eyes, making him even more shy. The older laid on his bed, Felix said silently "I'll go to my bed now" , but Changbin said abruptly "You can stay for tonight", the younger still didn't dare to raise his head, so he slowly stood up and turned off the lights. When he laid, Changbin hugged him from the back and whispered "Good night" , Felix couldn't answer, his heart was pounding so hard he felt like it would explode. The night went hard, but comfortable.

It was a sunny afternoon with a cool breeze, Changbin suggested to Felix to go out for a walk. It was silent and obviously Changbin was leading him somewhere. Felix decided to ask during the walk "Where are we going?!", but the older just answered quickly "You'll see" , Felix slightly pouted, trusting the older.

Not long after, they arrived at a beautiful park. The grass had a fresh green color, a small lake shining from the sun, the clear smell going down on their lungs and the beautiful sakura trees filling the place.

Felix was in awe "Wow! This is beautiful", Changbin chuckled and said "It's a special place I rarely come" with that he leaded him on a bench under a sakura tree.

They were silent for some minutes, then Changbin spoke "That night you asked me what was I writing?", now the younger was looking at him in confusion, so the older continued "I brought the papers with me. It's something I only showed to Chan, but I want you to know" he took out a paper from his pocket. He took a deep breath and started reading it.

They were beautiful poems about emotions, hurt, dreams and love. Felix was startled, they were wonderful, just like Changbin himself he thought, they were so special and deep that brought tears in his eyes. When Changbin finished, he didn't look at the other boy, he just said "How were they?", Felix turned the older's head by his jaw and said "Wonderful, just like you" looking each other deeply in the eyes, Changbin gulped and said "Really?!", the boy only nodded in response.

Felix took Changbin's hand in his, caressing it with his thumb "I know you may be cold, but I know that you're so beautiful from the inside" , this made the older chuckle and blush. He raised his eyes from the ground, looking the younger's shiny wide eyes, he mumbled "Thanks Felix" with that he approached for a kiss, the younger's heart started racing, he closed his eyes, wanting enjoy the moment.

Soon, their lips connected. They were kissing. Changbin held his cheek, now fully kissing the younger. It was an amazing moment for both of the young boys. They felt like they were seeing what youth is. Experiencing a small part of life. 

The night was cold in compare to the day, instead in the house was hot enough. It was around 00:15, Felix had accidentally slept on the older's bed, but he quickly woke up because he was sweating. He took off the big t-shirt, staying only with his underwear, his eyes fell on the digital alarm next to the bed.

He opened a small lamp and called Changbin's name, that exact moment came the older inside, a smirk formed on his face when he saw Felix covering himself with the sheets "Are you ready for me?" , this made the younger extremely blush.

Changbin took off his t-shirt, ing his pants, meanwhile Felix couldn't take his eyes of the older. The older approached him, kissing him on the lips until the younger was completely laying and he was laying on him, the bed sheet between them. Changbin deepened the kiss, now tasting the inside of the younger's mouth, making Felix moan during the kiss.

The older broke the kiss and asked while looking deeply into the other's eyes "You want it?" , Felix closed his eyes and nodded. Changbin got under the sheet between the younger's legs, kissing his neck, slowly, while Felix had his hands fully on the other's back. The night went romantically and beautiful. They were tasting what youth and first time meant.

The morning sun hit their eyes, Felix woke up with a smile, his head on the older's chest, while Changbin had his arms around the younger's body. Felix looked at Changbin, who had just opened his eyes "Good morning, Changbinie" , the older made a small smile and answered in hoarse voice "Good morning, sunshine" , this made Felix smile widely and kissed him on the lips.

They showered together, both looking each other in the eyes remembering the yesterday.

In the noon, Felix called his parents "Mum dad, I know I didn't contact you when I arrived because many things happened, but..." he was abruptly cut from his father "We came in Korea, Felix. Where are you?!", Felix eyes shot open. He froze for a moment not knowing what to say "Ehm! I...I actually live with a...friend" , the father answered obviously upset "Tell me his address now! I wanna see you!", the boy bit his lower lip but answered.

The moment he closed his phone Changbin came in the room "So, what did they say?!", Felix nervously turned towards the other boy and answered hesitantly "They're coming over...here in your house", the older one was looking at him in shock "Now...right now?!", Felix swallowed his lips and nodded, Changbin bit his lower lip "Help me clean and cook. Fast!" said in panic.

Both boys started cleaning, while cooking many good foods. Felix wore the same clothes that he came in Korea, while Changbin dressed casually. Lastly, they prepared the table, then the door bell was heard, the younger run to open the door, instead Changbin was trying too hard to stay cool.

Felix quickly hugged both of his parents, his father had tears in the eyes, while his mother's eyes had watered. Their son brought them inside, Changbin bowed and said "Hello! My name is Changbin and I'm Felix's friend", the parents hugged him tightly, the one after the other.

The father said "It's nice to meet you my son! I'm really thankful to you that you let Felix stay here for long" , the boy just smiled widely, but still shyly. They all sat together to eat, Felix explained the whole story, almost cutting his parents appetite, then he told them about Changbin, but said nothing more than really good and close friends.

They soon finished the dinner, both of the parents got up and the father said "So, me and your mum will go on a hotel. We will see from tomorrow what will happen" , Felix nodded with a wide smile, goodbyeing his parents, so did Changbin.

In the night, Changbin came in the room, choosing pajamas, while Felix was on his bed "Woah! Tonight my dad met my daddy" , the older said abruptly and accidentally loudly "Felix!", the younger pouted playfully "Okay okay, I'm joking" , the older shook his head wearing the pajamas.

As they laid together, the younger laid completely on the other and said "It was great yesterday" , Changbin let out a breathy chuckle and turned their position. Now, he was on top of the other, he gave him a kiss "I don't disagree" with that they started kissing passionately, of course the older pressing on him. The night went on passionately.

Next day, they got up together, showering, cooking and eating. Felix called his parents "Good morning! How did you sleep?", he hummed some times, then he answered "You're coming over? Okay! I'm waiting!", he hang up and jumped next to Changbin, who was watching TV. He hugged him, resting his head on the older's shoulder "My parents are coming over today" , Changbin kissed his head and said "Okay! Then, let's start getting ready".

In the afternoon, they all sat together like a family. When they finished, the father said "Thanks for the meal boys. So, Felix, we have to go back to Australia, we got nothing to do here. We want you to come with us" , the younger felt his heart clenching, while Changbin's blood froze.

Felix spoke "Why? I wanna stay! I got so many friends" , his mother answered abruptly "There is internet, Felix. You also got nothing so important in Korea. You can't stay in your friend forever or until you find job and money" , Changbin stuttered but managed to say "I...got no problem" , the woman turned towards him and answered "No son, it's ok".

The conversation went for long, as Changbin tried to persuade them that it's alright, while the parents were against it. Felix had clenched his fists, his bangs shadowing his eyes "We're a couple" he raised his head, seeing all of them in shock "Me and Changbin are a couple and I...I really don't want to leave".

Silence.

The father spoke first "Oh! We didn't expect that. Look Felix, you're old enough to decide for your own self. We won't stand borders. And like I understand if Changbin has no problem, then ok. We will help both of you in whatever you need" , both elders looked at Changbin, then at their excited son. Felix cupped both of their hands "Thank you! I love you mum and dad!", the mother came completely back to her senses and said "Alright. We're leaving tomorrow, so let's all go out for a walk. Hmm what do you say?!", Felix jumped from his seat, taking Changbin in the room to change.

They all together went for shopping, the mother had tied her hand around Changbin's arm talking and asking him things, while Felix and his father were walking together, sometimes warning him about relationships in general. They bought some clothes and shoes, mostly for the parents and Felix, because Changbin didn't need any.

They sat on a Cafe, waiting for their drinks. There was silence at first, then the mother spoke "You look so cute together", a bright smile formed on the younger's face, while the older blushed and looked down shyly. The father cleared his throat and said "Changbin-ah, I got to tell you only one thing. You better not hurt him or make him cry. You must take good care of him and treat him preciously" , Changbin nodded and said in a serious tone "Of course, sir. I like Felix and I want to prove that, not only to his parents, but to him himself", the mother covered showing that the boy's words touched her heart, while the father nodded and said a silent "Bravo". Changbin felt Felix caressing his hand, he looked at him with a smile, while Felix got teary and smiled fully.

It was evening, the parents leaded the younger ones home, they hugged Felix, as for Changbin the both did a handshake and a sweet goodnight. Felix wiped some tears as the elders got in a taxi. His boyfriend caressed his back, making Felix turn and hug him "I hate goodbyes".

Their relationship was going perfect. Of course all of their friends accepted them, while Chan was joking that he expected it. They were together even after graduation. Preparing many plans for their future together. They both found their other half and never wanted to leave it, only taking carecand love each other deeply day per day.

 

                                                                                            THE END.

 

My first Changlix story, hope you liked it.