IV

Princely Demeanour

While waiting, Hyuk helped lay Taekwoon down as comfortably as possible and then proceeded to kiss him, everywhere, anywhere it hurt.

Even as the other three entered the room and Jaehwan started making his way towards the bed, Hyuk didn’t want to let go—he only moved away enough to give Jaehwan room to manoeuvre.

“Both Wonshik and Hyuk seem to think you’ve learned your lesson,” Jaehwan said, lacing his fingers in Taekwoon’s hair.

He nodded, lifting his teary eyes up towards him. “I ha—ve—” Taekwoon stuttered, but he couldn’t utter much more than that. Only a small, “Please.”

Jaehwan nodded, seemingly satisfied. He started to untie Taekwoon; Hongbin and Hyuk were right next to him throughout the process. While Hyuk Taekwoon’s hair and pressed kisses to his face, Hongbin was there to help him stretch once he was let out of the pose he’d been in for hours.

Taekwoon tried to be patient, but his hips were twitching with impatience, just wanting the ring to come off already. They needed to be very careful with that.

But once it was off, Taekwoon nutted almost instantly; not only had he had that building up for hours, but the was also still working in his .

He would’ve fallen, had he not been held by Hongbin and Hyuk. Hongbin hugged Taekwoon close and hushed him while the elder cried softly, and Hyuk promptly wiggled himself downward to Taekwoon clean.

Jaehwan would be lying if he said that he wasn’t enjoying this wholeheartedly. Him and Wonshik were cuddled up together, watching Bin and Hyuk fuss over Taekwoon. He was clearly enjoying the care.

“Hey,” Jaehwan called out. He was absentmindedly playing with Wonshik’s hair. “You’re doing it again. Not even ten minutes later, you’re already spoiling him again.”

Hyuk and Bin seemed ready to fight then and there, but Taekwoon reassured them. He scooted over to Jaehwan and kissed him on the lips.

“I promise I won’t be a brat anymore… But I like to be babied, you know.”

Jaehwan smiled. “I know. But you should behave.”

“I will.”

Everyone in the room knew it wouldn’t happen. And everyone was also fine with that.

* * *

Hakyeon was absolutely horrified when he returned home. After hearing what had happened, he immediately dropped everything in order to hold Taekwoon. Jaehwan quickly intercepted this by taking Hakyeon by the waist and holding him close.

“No, no, no, no,” Jaehwan hummed, pulling Hakyeon from the bed where Taekwoon was being cuddled by Bin and Hyuk. As for Wonshik was a bit occupied with Hyuk’s again.

Jaehwan kept Hakyeon away from all of that. He pinned the elder to the wall, holding him by the wrists.

“No, love,” Jaehwan said. “He’s okay. Bin and Hyuk are taking care of him.”

Hakyeon pouted, tried to fight Jaehwan’s grip. “I can’t believe you’d do that to our baby—”

Jaehwan rolled his eyes. “You only have yourself to blame! It’s because of you that he even got to the point of needing a punishment. You’re too soft on him.”

Hakyeon scoffed. For a while he kept pouting, and then he sighed, giving in. “Yeah… Maybe I got a little carried away.”

“You sure did,” Jaehwan said.

But seeing Hakyeon’s guilty, sad little pout, he caved. “Well—Taekwoonie’s had his punishment, so… We can all relax together now?”

Hakyeon perked up and smiled. He leaned in and pecked Jaehwan’s lips.

Jaehwan let go of Hakyeon’s wrists and picked him up instead, carrying him off to the bedroom where their boyfriends were concentrated on the largest bed in the apartment.

When they were inside, to grab everyone’s attention, Hakyeon loudly proclaimed, “Who wants some Cha-!?” which caused collective delight.