Two

Emperor's Side

It's been two weeks since I came and live here at the palace. But in those two weeks, I have never seen the emperor. We didn't share a room since we are just engaged and not yet married. The emperor is busy for other political affairs happening in the palace so I don't usually see him. Three days ago is the last time I saw him, but I just saw him walking from the other side of the palace's corridor that he doesn't even glance at me. I was always eating alone and the maids have always attended my needs that's why I am so shocked when one of the butlers told me that the emperor wants to have a breakfast with me.I mean wow yeah, I have no problem with that but five in the morning?! It so so ing early. I made my way to the dining hall without even grooming myself. I wear the pajamas that they have given to me. All my clothes are new and they burned all my old clothes. I rolled my eyes at the thought. 

 

I arrived at the dining area and saw the emperor sitting at the other end of the table and he was not really starting to eat. He really waits for me. My heart warms up a little by the thought. But maybe it's just an etiquette.I was about to sit to the other end of the long dining table so we can eat face to face and that's how it should be until he spoke in his cold, deep voice. "Sit beside me." He was looking straight into my eyes and I know I must obey. I slowlywalk towards the seat beside him while still locking eyes with him. Oh god this is so awkward. We broke eye contact when I have seated. The maids are placing my plates and utensils and I smiled to them when they are about to walk away. I suddenly felt chills when Minocius Leriem's hands hovered over mine and squeezed it tight. "Keep your eyes still on the food." I looked at him with wide eyes. What? Why? "Don't just smile to everyone Prince Jinu." Did he just gave me a nickname? I quickly averted my face from him and looked at my food. I think I'm blushing. Is he jealous? No, I don't want to assume. I don't know what's wrong with me but I felt happy?

Breakfast had ended and I was about to go to my room since I know Minocius will have another business to attend but he stopped me. "You'll be sleeping in my room tonight. The maids will get all your things to my room." I remained stoic at my seat and I stared at him shocked. Share a room? "Do you understand me?" He asked. "Y-yes. Yes your majesty." He sighed. He stood up and walk to my seat and kissed me on my forehead. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to scared you. See you later." And now I am a hundred percent sure my face is burning! Damn!

 

I was bored so I told the maids I will be watching the knights on their training. I am also considering to be trained as a knight in the future, maybe. I sat on the side while watching them practice in one of the large field at the palace. They all look so hot and well built. Well I can say I am well built myself but I'm afraid to try using a sword. I was busy admiring the way they trained when someone talk from my back. "Feeling lonely?" I almost jump from my seat when a very sophisticated but playful voice said those words. I quickly looked behind my back and I saw a very beautiful man with wavy-blond hair parted in the middle. He have eyes like a cat, a well sculpted face shape, pale skin and tiny kissable lips. If I hadn't met him first, then I could find myself liking this man. But he is different. I feel different when I'm with him. I smiled at the man. "Hi." 

"My name is Taeran Namarque." He sat beside me and extended his arm. "I am the head knight of the first army battalion." He smiled at me that squintted his eyes into thin line. He is cute. "I'm Jinuven Luciano." I received his hand. "I know." He chuckled.

We talked for so long that I haven't notice it was already night time. I am happy I made a friend here. I thought being here will be lonely but I guess that's not it. "Can I come here again tomorrow?" I was hoping we are really friends and that he is not busy tomorrow. "Of course! I will just be monitoring the knights but I won't do much tomorrow." He hugged me and bowed his head. "Bye. Goodnight." I said before parting ways.

 

As I was walking to our room, I am feeling all my system going havoc. My mind doesn't know where to focus. I will be sharing a room with him. I don't know if I will be able to fall asleep when sharing the same room as him because everytime he's near me, my heart always goes uncotrollable. It won't stop beating but it felt good. I don't know what to do. I opened the door and I was so thankful that's he is still not there. I could sleep first, and when he comes in, I am already asleep. I hope. I went to the walk in closet to get my pajamas. I know the maids have already put it there. I am carrying my changing clothes to the bathroom for I am about to have a shower when the bathroom door opened and there comes out a Minocius Leriem in his topless glory and just a towel covering his lower region. His hair is wet from the shower and the water is dripping to his well sculpted body. The muscles are on its right places, and even thought it was covered by a towel, I know it is rich by the bulging evidence I can see from here. My eyes are so wide! I gulped the lump of my throat multiple times. Goodness, I just want a peaceful sleep. 

"What are you just doing there? Aren't you going to take a shower?" I panickly looks at him in the eyes and I was in hurry for finding the words to reply to him. He smirked and watch me with his playful eyes. "Won't you, my prince?" 

"O-o-of course!" "I f you'll excuse me." I quickly said as I hurriedly walk past him and to the bathroom. I instantly closed the door and I leaned to it. I clenched my fist near my chest as my heart doubled its pace and it won't stop. Oh god.