A Big Thank you

You Better Know

Hello!!! First a huge thank you for everyone who voted and help put this fluff without plot fic up there. A shoutout to you (you know who you are) who messaged me about this, or I wouldn't even know about it. hehehehe. Thank you again.

 

If you guys wonder where I have been, if I'm being honest, is that I had simply move on from KPOP and writing about them, and only been keeping tabs on Blackpink and Red Velvet and the songs they release. Other than that, I haven't seen them in variety shows or anything, which usually is where the chapters is loosely base on. 

 

As a thank you and in a way, see you later to everyone who have been with me since I started writing, I have two chapters buried in my WIP folder for this fic, that I wished to finish on. I'm going to be putting those out on May 31 (I put a date to keep myself accountable) and basically... that would be it. A see you later to this blackvelvet fic. A see you later because no one can tell the time, and who knows... right?

 

Here's a bit of preview from the chapters coming up.

 

Carsick girls- where the girls go on a driving lesson

 

“Chillin like a villain, yeah ra ra ra. michindeusun sokdo in my Toyota.”

“We have been listening to this song for like an hour now, do they have another song?”

“Shhhhhh. Mama, don’t say that. What if the YG agents hear you and put the girls back in the dungeon. They have an album called… the album.”

“The album?” Irene raised a brow at this.

“I know, right. How straight to the point can you get?”

 

Hey now, we'll be okay- Jennie, I am your father

 

“Oh, look at that, my mom knows someone famous.” Jennie chuckles back, “You know I should make Lisa go nuts, and starts calling him uncle...”

“Or call him your dad.”

And that’s how Jennie learned after eighteen years who her dad is. It wasn’t like how they show it in dramas, where there’s some solemn music playing in the background and credits start to roll in and you just have to wait for the next episode because this is one heck of a cliffhanger.

It was even anti climatic, if you ask her. Just like that, her mom says it so easily,

Your dad… your dad… your dad…

Like she’s just saying what she’s going to have for dinner, or what show she’s watching.

Ummm your dad.

 

So, until May 31 guys. Once again, thank you so much, I appreciate everyone.