Chapter 10

He's My Protector 2 (book2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeols pov

It's late as I'm pulling up to our house. I wonder if baek is home as I can't see any lights on. Dragging my from the car I head inside praying that he has calmed and that we can talk. Opening the door the alarm beeps letting me know he isn't home. I punch in the code and close the door feeling so deflated and broken hearted that my husband doesn't believe me.

Turning on the lights I head into the kitchen to make some coco. I still laugh every time I make it as when we first met baek had to show me how. Turning on the kettle I head to our room and quickly change. Throwing my clothes in the hamper I quickly check to see if baek maybe came back earlier and took some things. His favourite jumper is missing so now I know he was here. I feel my heart break. I just want him home here. We haven't been apart in a long time and the house is so quiet without him and our son. I walk from our room to Taes room and turn on his light. Stepping in I pick up the plushie that was on the floor sniffing and smelling his scent off it before placing it back in its place.

I leave his room and head back to the kitchen. Making my coco I grab some mini marshmallows and head into the sitting room turning off all the lights and just letting the light from the TV light the room. Usually when it's late like this baek snuggles into me especially when I don't have a top on. He says he loves skin on skin contact and also likes to run his fingers through the very small bit of chest hair that I have growing.

2 hours have past and I decide to just head up to our room. Turning off the TV I take the stairs 2 at a time and enter our room. Turning on the bedside light and pulling back the bed covers I climb inside and lean against the headboard running my fingers through my hair before looking at the empty space beside me. Reaching for my phone I quickly send him a text.

 

I know you don't want to talk to me, but I'm hoping in time you will hear me out, please baby, anyway goodnight to you and our son, please give him a kiss from daddy xx

 

He doesn't reply so I close my phone and settle down into the bed. Laying wide awake for over and hour I decide to head down to my office and sort through the paper work. Looking at the clock it's just after midnight and I'm still wide awake I can't concentrate on work at all. I just want to be with my man and son right now. Sitting back in my office chair I close my eyes thinking the worst of what baek will do. He hasn't been feeling himself lately and today I guess really just pushed him over the edge.

"Hi" I look towards the door of my office with a fright seeing baek standing there looking all lost and so so small.

"Hey" I stand up and walk towards him as he stops me "Don't touch me please" he holds his hand up stopping me. I swear I can hear my heart crack in my chest at his words.

"Where is Tae?" I move back from him as he steps further into my office. "With his uncle D.O and Kai" he leans against one of the chairs looking down at the floor.

"Baek can we please talk or at least hear me out" I try hold myself back from going near him but he shakes his head and plays with the rings on his wedding finger. I start to panic as he slides them off  and leaves them on my desk and walks towards the door.

"I don't need them anymore"  he looks down making me slam the door before he reaches it.

"Oh hell no you don't" I lean up against the door as my tears start to fall.

"Move out of my way Chanyeol" he looks up at me with hurt in his eyes making me wipe mine "No not till you hear me out baek" I sniff looking at this beautiful face and wanting to kiss him so so badly.

"Chanyeol I have nothing to say to you I saw enough, its over" he pushes me away from the door and my body is so weak I fall away from it in shock.

"Baek no its not over you need to hear me out" I hurry after him as he heads to our bedroom pulling out a suitcase and putting clothes into it.

"What are you doing?" I watch him in shock as my whole body trembles.

"I'm gonna stay with D.O for awhile" he continues to pack as I grab his suitcase and up end it all over the floor.

"Chanyeol what the are you doing?" he looks at me with rage.

"You are not leaving me that easy and you are not breaking up our family you are going to listen to me and we are gonna sort this out"

"I don't wanna hear what you have to say" he picks up his suitcase again as I grab his wrist

"Stop it" I take all the clothes out that he keeps putting in making him more annoyed. Grabbing both his wrists now I pull him away from it as he screams at me.

"Let me go TJ"  I instantly let him go putting my hands up in the air in defence as he covers his mouth in shock. I feel the world open up and swallow me as I'm sure my heart just stopped beating.

I grab a hoodie and my keys as I leave the bedroom hearing him sob. Rushing down the stairs I open the front door and I am in that much shock I leave it open and hurry to my car before screeching down the driveway and heading to our old apartment.

Baekhyun pov

Chanyeol I'm sorry I scream after him in shock that I even called him that. I grab my phone and try ring him but its buzzing on the bedside table. I throw the suitcase off the bed onto the floor and fall with it. Why am I such a big screw up, why do I have to ruin everything. I decide to call D.O

"Hey baek did you and Chanyeol sort it out"

"No I didn't want to hear what he had to say and now....... I..... I...."

"Baek what is it take a breath and tell me"

"I called him TJ"

"WHY THE WOULD YOU DO THAT"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter